Julie Bragg - wtvr

Full story: WTVR

I was only 15 when I first stepped foot into the studios at CBS 6. Back in the late 1980's, I was lucky enough to be chosen to be one of WTVR's For Kids' Sake Ambassadors.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Sarah

Keswick, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2010

I love to watch Julie on the news....I really enjoyed watching Greg and her with the morning news....it really got my day started !!!
Beth Bruner

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2010

Julie, I am so glad to see you back on channel 6. I had switched to channel 12 but yesterday while changing channels, I saw you on my TV. I was so happy to see both you and Rob. Where on earth have you and Rob been? I do like Reba but she left of her own accord and the next thing I see is Reva on the morning and no Julie. I was not happy and as such I changed my news channel. I am now back on 6. I feel like an old friend has reappeared.

Please thank the powers that be on WTVR for me. They have regained a faithful viewer
Officer P

Glen Allen, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2010

I love you Julie!!! Are you married??
dave

Glen Allen, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2010

are you hot for firemen???
Kenneth Dennis

Richmond, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 9, 2010

where have you been? I have missed you for several weeks. I assumed that you were on materinty leave. I am pleased that you are back. I am an African- American Minister who admire your home grown presentation.

Our community is blessed by your presence. When you went back to your school, it gave us a boost of hope. We welcome your return. Please don't leave as African-Americans we need and appreciate you.

Your presence and personality gives us hope. You have an open invitation to work with us at Greater Mt. Moriah Baptist Church. Feel free to drop in, we feed daily from 12:00 - 12: 45.

As the Pastor I want to say that you are special and awesome.! I don't any other words to say but THANK YOU! Your return has been a jump start of hope. We are praying for you.
Julie Bragg

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2010

Beth Bruner wrote:
Julie, I am so glad to see you back on channel 6. I had switched to channel 12 but yesterday while changing channels, I saw you on my TV. I was so happy to see both you and Rob. Where on earth have you and Rob been? I do like Reba but she left of her own accord and the next thing I see is Reva on the morning and no Julie. I was not happy and as such I changed my news channel. I am now back on 6. I feel like an old friend has reappeared.
Please thank the powers that be on WTVR for me. They have regained a faithful viewer
Thanks for your note Beth!!! I'm on the 5 and 5:30 news with Rob weekdays now. I just got back from maternity leave on February 1st. I appreciate the kind words... Glad you're "back on 6," too!
Julie Bragg

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 19, 2010

Kenneth Dennis wrote:
where have you been? I have missed you for several weeks. I assumed that you were on materinty leave. I am pleased that you are back. I am an African- American Minister who admire your home grown presentation.
Our community is blessed by your presence. When you went back to your school, it gave us a boost of hope. We welcome your return. Please don't leave as African-Americans we need and appreciate you.
Your presence and personality gives us hope. You have an open invitation to work with us at Greater Mt. Moriah Baptist Church. Feel free to drop in, we feed daily from 12:00 - 12: 45.
As the Pastor I want to say that you are special and awesome.! I don't any other words to say but THANK YOU! Your return has been a jump start of hope. We are praying for you.
Hi Kenneth! What a wonderful comment to read! Thanks for making my day and for making me smile! I'm so excited to be a mother, and it's so nice to receive such a warm welcome back after maternity leave! I wish you all the best!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Norfolk Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Norfolk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••