Vote jobs Vote Romney for President!

Vote jobs Vote Romney for President!

Posted in the Norfolk Forum

Mel

Hickory, KY

#1 Oct 6, 2012
I understand that this may be a tough sell but Mr Obama who seems like a hell of a nice guy is just not qualified to get a second term. Things were bad when he came in office and they have become much worse. Liberals and conservatives have got to put the social issues down for a while and understand that we all need jobs. We have a wildly successfull business man and a community organizer and college proffessor. both are fine jobs to have but one is much more apt to be able to fix the problems we have. We have a county in my state with 20 percent unemployment it is a county next to my county. My county has nine percent. As Americans we ALL NEED JOBS . Black white gay straight conseravative liberal pink pladd redneck and non redneck. Another four years and this man will kill us all in terms of the economy. I do not want a handout damn it! I want to continue to work. I want to keep my self resepect and take care of my family. Please virginia bring it home for America and vote Romney. I beg you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norfolk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 29 min RoxLo 1,496,786
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Well Well 63,270
News Libraries are about more than just books (Nov '08) Sat Martin garey 7
Racist Hells angels & Road reapers Save Virgini... (May '13) Feb 17 chop 11
Portsmouth Police LIVE free online scanner (Jul '10) Feb 16 Linda 2
Review: iLoveKickboxing - Chesapeake (Jul '15) Feb 16 Sarah Z 123
Flashing Boobs (Jun '15) Feb 16 Martin garey 19

Norfolk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norfolk Mortgages