Murder-suicide in Hampton

Murder-suicide in Hampton

There are 13 comments on the WTKR story from Dec 21, 2009, titled Murder-suicide in Hampton. In it, WTKR reports that:

Around 12 a.m. Monday Hampton Police responded to a shooting in the 100 block of Michigan Drive.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTKR.

TEE

Norfolk, VA

#1 Dec 21, 2009
Its a terrible thing that happen!(nobody) will never know the truth of what really happen, but my heart and prayers goes out to the families.(god bless)
Bruce

Norfolk, VA

#2 Dec 21, 2009
Wow, It's ashame, they had there whole lives before them. My prayers go out to the families.
Returned to Heaven

Hampton, VA

#3 Dec 21, 2009
This was a selfish act that stripped two innocent children of their mother. The "truth" is known by those that have lost this incredible woman. It is more than unfortunate that she had to return to heaven in such swift manner at the hands of another....
Kia

Newport News, VA

#4 Dec 21, 2009
Its so sad tht dnt make any since
brooklyn

Brooklyn, NY

#5 Dec 21, 2009
he took the easy out he is a punk
he took my good friend
J Solomon

Norristown, PA

#6 Dec 21, 2009
Thank you for all your heart felt comments it means alot to the family than you can imagine. I'm her first cuzin from philly and i will never understand why a man cant just be a man and walk away i've always protected my cuzin and i will always have an empty space in my heart because i feel like i have lost my bestfriend.
really

Virginia Beach, VA

#7 Dec 21, 2009
It's a shame that there isn't a good place for abused women to go to to receive help. Transistions is not the answer.
B A Little-Fentress

Virginia Beach, VA

#8 Dec 22, 2009
what a tragic end for 2 young people
Slim

Valley City, OH

#9 Dec 22, 2009
Love and adultery will make a person do insane things that to someone on the outside looking in, makes no sense.
So What

Newport News, VA

#10 Dec 22, 2009
What the heck was she doing or thinking...hooking up with a convicted felon? Her lack of judgement killed her.
Missing U

United States

#11 Dec 26, 2009
Real love is unconditional... She always displayed it, never judged. Even while taking her last breath she trusted in love.... the kind that never fails. So the stupid comment about her judgment killed her... apparently SO WHAT knew him well, because real love... is something you will NEVER understand either!
So What

Newport News, VA

#12 Jan 6, 2010
Missing U wrote:
Real love is unconditional... She always displayed it, never judged. Even while taking her last breath she trusted in love.... the kind that never fails. So the stupid comment about her judgment killed her... apparently SO WHAT knew him well, because real love... is something you will NEVER understand either!
LOL your screen name should be Clueless in Seattle
christine

Huntington Station, NY

#13 Jan 14, 2010
she was a beautiful angel!! she will be missed and im sorry for her family and her children.. i just found out from doing some inveistigating.. i was a long distance friend of hers in NY. i have been sad and crying trying to find out what happened to her. she didnt answer my calls or texts and now i found out about this!! i will miss her dearly..she was a great person..God is taking care of her now and she is taking care of her two beautiful girls from heaven!! i never had the chance to tell you how much you meant to me..love u and see you in heaven...christine from NY

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norfolk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Aquarius-wy 1,459,830
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Into The Night 62,343
News Outlaws Motorcycle Gang Indicted: 27 members of... (Jun '10) 11 hr Dude 61
Review: DRS Fantom Works (Jul '13) Tue Vjs 93
News Inmate dies at Central State Hospital in Va - wtvr (Mar '10) Dec 6 just me 109
Does anyone else think the yearly car inspectio... (Nov '10) Nov 16 Dudeas 28
100% Free People Search & Background Check (Jan '09) Nov '16 Alex 15

Norfolk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norfolk Mortgages