Smiths pizza shop
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
new to the area

Ithaca, NY

#1 Nov 9, 2011
Thoughts & comments on Smiths pizza shop. How is the food and staff ??? Have heard a mix of comments.
knows it all

Dallas, TX

#2 Nov 9, 2011
Way too expensive
John

San Mateo, CA

#3 Nov 9, 2011
I go there everyday I love everything about the place....too expensive? Look at a menu idk anywhere cheaper
occupant

White Plains, NY

#4 Nov 9, 2011
I love Smith's. They have really good food and were the first pizza shop anywhere around that would deliver to people outside of town, the staff is super friendly. Love them!!!
hummm

Ithaca, NY

#5 Nov 9, 2011
Yes I've heard and seen the staff be "real" friendly!!! The girls are more than happy to "please"!!! To each there own i guess. Other wise Food isn't bad and prices are comparable.
4sure

Manlius, NY

#6 Nov 10, 2011
hummm wrote:
Yes I've heard and seen the staff be "real" friendly!!! The girls are more than happy to "please"!!! To each there own i guess. Other wise Food isn't bad and prices are comparable.
You are correct about the girls...one has couple kids, couple different fathers but still walks around like her shit doesn't stink! The food is decent but certain staff ruin it! Maybe she should work at tons!!!
remember

Syracuse, NY

#7 Nov 11, 2011
I have a hard time getting past the fact that the ole man screwed his community over years ago during the ice storm! Though I will say I'm not even sure he has anything to do with the pizza shop.
YESremember

United States

#9 Nov 11, 2011
I also remember him doing that during the ice storm!! He took all the batteries OUT of the packages and sold EACH battery individually for the same price as a pack of 6! Its was like $4 for 1 AA battery. My parents have NEVER gone back, I kid you not. However we DO go to the pizza place every once in a while when no one wants to cook or drive to massena.

Yes, it was HEARTLESS, CRUEL, then when he got in trouble for it, he lied and said that the cops picked him up because someone broke into his camp, when really he was in trouble for price GOUGING beyond belief!
mandy

Syracuse, NY

#10 Nov 17, 2011
yes as a matter of fact i do have two kids with two different fathers...my personal life is noone eles business and if you are going to post shit use your reaL NAME INSTEAD OF A FALSE ONE...AND MAYBE I WILL JUST GO TO TONS...And as far as the smiths go they are probably one of the nicest families you will ever meet they will help anyone... do you honestly think i am the only person around who kids have different fathers>> grow up the way i look at it if you are talking about me you are leaving someone eles alone.
who cares what you think

Copenhagen, NY

#11 Nov 17, 2011
i have been going into that store since i was a little girl and the smiths have been nothing but nice. the pizza shop has great food and the prices are good. As for the staff they are friendly and like to joke around with people not like the stuffy staff you find at other astablishments in town.I for one dont care how many fathers the kids of my pizza maker has lets face it thats the norm around here and it doesnt make her a bad person. i happen to know this girl and she would give up anything to a person in need im guessing the person that posted the other statements wouldnt do that . like jesus said those who have not sined cast the first stone!!! and i think you are confussed on the icestorm because tammy smith unlocked the store in the middle of the storm so i could get formula for my newborn son when we ran out. they gave alot of food away to churches at that time and the oldfolks home on the hill so get your facts straight first!!!
hey who cares

United States

#12 Nov 18, 2011
I am NOT mistaken about the icestorm, because I seen it with my own eyes!! I'm sure she prolly did open the store for you, but you prolly know her well. I am ABSOLUTELY positive that they opened batteries and sold each one individually for the price of a full pack. I seen it, I had to buy a few, so I KNOW. Get your facts straight, just bc they are ur friend and do nice things for u does NOT mean that they won't rip off others in the GREATEST time of need... u wanna talk face to face ill meet u there anytime. after 4pm bc I WORK til then ... thanks and let me know if u wanna chit chat in person.*rolls eyes*
really

Syracuse, NY

#13 Nov 18, 2011
It's not a secret that al smith did wrong by his community during the ice storm. Unfortunately just because it would be convenient for people to forget what he did doesn't make it so! How many kids a worker of his had with however many men really doesn't interest me, or the fact that Tammy cheated in her husband with a married man doesnt interest me. But Al screwing the people during the icestorm does!
thankyou really

United States

#14 Nov 18, 2011
I agree fully with you really. Who cares what the workers do with their 'love life'..that has NO BEARING on my opinion of the store, nor does it matter to 99% of poeple who go there. but when the STORE rips off their COMMUNITY, thats a problem.
Im glad im not the only one that knows the TRUTH about the icestorm, and no one will tell me different bc i seen it myself!
who cares what you think

Copenhagen, NY

#15 Nov 29, 2011
i thought the point of this persons whole topix was about the pizza shop and not about the icestorm. I am not close friends with the smiths ive just lived in town a long time. what right do you have to point fingers is what im saying. im sure you have done somethings in your past that were not the best choices so why say shit about people. the pizza shop is mark and karens not tammy or al's so why act like an ass and take it out on the wrong family and what have any of there employees done to you. not a damn thing so fuck off and have a nice day!!! finger up
hmmm

Boynton Beach, FL

#16 Nov 29, 2011
who cares what you think wrote:
i thought the point of this persons whole topix was about the pizza shop and not about the icestorm. I am not close friends with the smiths ive just lived in town a long time. what right do you have to point fingers is what im saying. im sure you have done somethings in your past that were not the best choices so why say shit about people. the pizza shop is mark and karens not tammy or al's so why act like an ass and take it out on the wrong family and what have any of there employees done to you. not a damn thing so fuck off and have a nice day!!! finger up
This is topix not someones personal resume'! People say what comes to mind on this sight and obviously when they here smiths pizza shop it rings a bell to the effing over daddy gave the community! If you don't want to read about the negativity, your might want to find a new hobby other than topix:) and you also have a nice day!
norfolmal

Fayetteville, NY

#17 Nov 29, 2011
When you think of Pizza, you think of AA batteries and how thoughtless and greedy that was....
Hard to forget how he treated when we were in dire straights.
interesting

Ithaca, NY

#18 Nov 30, 2011
There is more than one employee at the shop..... This Mandy thinks highly of herself to feel the comments were about her or only targeted towards her!!!
High hog

Manlius, NY

#19 Nov 30, 2011
interesting wrote:
There is more than one employee at the shop..... This Mandy thinks highly of herself to feel the comments were about her or only targeted towards her!!!
Of course she would think its her she thinks she's all that and more but point proven she must realize what type of person she really is if she thinks it's about her! Lol
Spare us

Syracuse, NY

#20 Nov 30, 2011
High hog wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course she would think its her she thinks she's all that and more but point proven she must realize what type of person she really is if she thinks it's about her! Lol
This sounds like high school crap to me...petty, jealous, lost little girls! Spare us the bull and move on!
Bad

New York, NY

#21 Dec 1, 2011
Its not just that Mandy's kids have two different fathers, but having a child with a married man is just skanky. And im not saying its all her fault, because it is just as much his fault. Sleeping with a married man is slutty, especially when your child was conceived on the pool table at tons!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norfolk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Candidate understands safety for workers 9 min Voter 1
News Massena teen charged with 44 counts in child po... 1 hr Miss sunshine 3
Censorship 1 hr liar 21
Easy lays in the Norwood Norfolk area? 8 hr matt 7
News IBEW endorses Oa Shaugnessy Sat Voter 1
sad sad Sat SAD SAD SAD SAD 10
Bigfoot in Massena? (Oct '11) Sat fairy tales 180

Norfolk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance