Norfolk, NE Man Killed In Three-Car C...

Norfolk, NE Man Killed In Three-Car Crash

There are 11 comments on the KTIV-TV Sioux City story from Mar 15, 2007, titled Norfolk, NE Man Killed In Three-Car Crash. In it, KTIV-TV Sioux City reports that:

A Norfolk, Nebraska, man is dead and two others are hurt in a three-car crash near Neligh.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTIV-TV Sioux City.

Jody P

Washington, MO

#1 Mar 16, 2007
Hayden was my daughters X fiance and best friend and he will be missed
Lacy Eller

Lincoln, NE

#2 Nov 12, 2007
I wish you all that i have Sorry to hear about your loss..
Lacy Eller

Lincoln, NE

#3 Nov 12, 2007
from Genoa NE.
Bob

San Francisco, CA

#4 Jan 12, 2009
Lacy Eller needs to get a life and is lucky that the way shes drives she hasn't killed someone, but when her daddy was the cop in Humphrey, she got by with anything she wanted to do, while daddy was out screwing half the high school girls in town.

“I like it here!”

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#6 Jan 13, 2009
Okay, today is the 13th of the first month of 2009. I propose that we all back off. I for one will no longer engage in the attack of anyone else. I am turning the other cheek. I will no longer continue the hate. Thank you! [email protected]
Marlene

Norfolk, NE

#7 Jan 13, 2009
All right who typed under my name I did not type the gutless troll thing. The gutless troll is the person who would type under someone elses name why is there not Norfolk on it where I type out of. Antoine are you at it again? I just wondered who got killed and I found nothing out except trash about what I supposedly said that I did not.
Marlene

Norfolk, NE

#8 Jan 13, 2009
Do you notice the difference

Loosing someoneis bad enough let alone some jackass out there trying to make someone else look bad

“I like it here!”

Location hidden

#9 Jan 13, 2009
Marlene wrote:
All right who typed under my name I did not type the gutless troll thing. The gutless troll is the person who would type under someone elses name why is there not Norfolk on it where I type out of. Antoine are you at it again? I just wondered who got killed and I found nothing out except trash about what I supposedly said that I did not.
Okay, today is the 13th of the first month of 2009. I propose that we all back off. I for one will no longer engage in the attack of anyone else. I am turning the other cheek. I will no longer continue the hate. Thank you! [email protected]

“I like it here!”

Location hidden

#10 Jan 13, 2009
Marlene wrote:
Do you notice the difference
Loosing someoneis bad enough let alone some jackass out there trying to make someone else look bad
Cassandra

Topeka, KS

#11 Jan 13, 2009
It is truly sad for anyone to lose anyone. We don't even know each other so how can we call someone a gutless troll? I, for one, am changing my way of blogging. Hope to be in Nebraska in March and would love to get together with any of you for a cup of tea and a chat. We might find out some interesting things about each other. Think about it.

See you next week, Antoine. Did you hear the mother in law is moving into the White House too? Even though I'm not a liberal democrat, I think that's neat as she can be with the children while the parents are away. A very smart move.
DAZHA

Virginia Beach, VA

#12 Nov 12, 2010
I REALLY DONT UNDERSTAND HOE THIS IS SUPPOSED TO HELP ME IT HELPS ME BUT I DONT GET NUN OF THIS STUFF IM ONLY 12 YEARS OLD GS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norfolk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Nebraska (... (Oct '10) May 7 The Walrus was Paul 55
News Stanton, NE public school board member is charg... Dec '15 TweekersSuck 1
News Sheriff turns over box of cash amid investigation (Feb '08) Nov '15 justin kase 2,355
Norfolk Music Forum (Nov '12) Oct '15 Musikologist 13
Norfolk Catholic (Sep '07) Sep '15 Roone 20
News Mass layoff at Michael Foods in Wakefield, NE (Jul '15) Jul '15 Barb 2
Norfolk, NE 911 dispatch receiving too many non... (May '15) May '15 Anonymous 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norfolk Mortgages