Famous Singer in Norfolk?

Famous Singer in Norfolk?

Posted in the Norfolk Forum

Jacob

Boston, MA

#1 Jul 24, 2014
I'm a highschool student who lives in Norfolk (I attend a private school). I have a question, don't know who to ask but maybe someone on the boards knows? Im in summer school and we had a substitute teacher today. During our break we are allowed to plug in our ipods and play music for the class. Today was my turn and I played a song by the band called "The Used". Our substitute teacher said he had a story about them. About 5 years ago he met and got to hang out with the singer (his name is Bert Mccracken) for a weekend in NORFOLK of all places. The teacher said Bert knew some1 who lived there and would come to town. This seemed weird to me because norfolk is such a small town and bert is a famous singer...why would he be in norfolk...wouldnt word get around? To wrap it up I guess im asking if there is anyone with a memory of this and knows if it was true, and why he would be in norfolk or with who? i would have loved to see him at town pizza LOL. my teacher wouldnt tell the story....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norfolk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doherty family of Franklin a heartbrokena over ... (May '17) Dec 22 StephenJP 4
Beware Dental Associates of Walpole Nov '17 pmcd404 1
Road Pavement Jul '17 bobbyd 1
Beatles For Sale returns to E. Walpole in June (May '17) May '17 Beatleman 1
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Walpole (May '17) May '17 VictorOrians 1
News Accused Bellingham rapist accidentally released (Jan '07) Apr '17 Qwitjabitchen 2
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Massachusetts... (Oct '10) Apr '17 Butch Cassidy 13

Norfolk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norfolk Mortgages