Cross-Dressing Wife-Killer Wants Smoo...

Cross-Dressing Wife-Killer Wants Smooth Legs

There are 6 comments on the CBS News story from Aug 12, 2009, titled Cross-Dressing Wife-Killer Wants Smooth Legs. In it, CBS News reports that:

Robert Kosilek following his arraignment in 1990, R: Kosilek, now known as Michelle, is seen in 1993.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

indy

Shelburne Falls, MA

#1 Dec 21, 2009
shouldnt this man be dead by now?....... when i read about this guy, i knew it had to be in massachusetts.......... fry him, its cheaper.

Since: Dec 09

Upper Darby, PA

#2 Dec 22, 2009
Yeah I have heard of this case for some time now. I do feel that transgender inmates need more rights, but if she did get her store bought vagina, she would be at risk of rape like 24/7. But as an inmate she must know that. And if she still want to go through with it, than that will be her decision.

I'll be staying tuned in to see what the outcome will be.
indy

Shelburne Falls, MA

#3 Dec 23, 2009
Shemale Charli wrote:
Yeah I have heard of this case for some time now. I do feel that transgender inmates need more rights, but if she did get her store bought vagina, she would be at risk of rape like 24/7. But as an inmate she must know that. And if she still want to go through with it, than that will be her decision.
I'll be staying tuned in to see what the outcome will be.
so the issue is they wont let her BUY one?... i think he/she wants you to pay for her smooth legs...and screw her, she's a murderer, if she has $$ for smooth legs, give it to the victims family, and let you pay for her pssy, since you care so much about tranny inmates...i say kill her/him

Upper Darby, PA

#4 Dec 23, 2009
indy wrote:
<quoted text> so the issue is they wont let her BUY one?... i think he/she wants you to pay for her smooth legs...and screw her, she's a murderer, if she has $$ for smooth legs, give it to the victims family, and let you pay for her pssy, since you care so much about tranny inmates...i say kill her/him
I already know the sentiment of some American thinking in this country. Everyone want to privatize everything. What exactly do you want the public to pay for anymore? Nobody want to support welfare, public schools, public libraries, nobody want to pay taxes.....like how far do we take this? If she is to be psychologicaly punished "which denying a trans person much needed operations will lead to" then why not commute her sentence? You can not double punish a person. Sound as if you are a fan of double jeopardy.

And if you haven't quessed already, I am not a fan when it comes to paying for anyone's P*SSY. I feel the government should have universal healthcare anyway.

GEEEEEZ
indy

Shelburne Falls, MA

#5 Dec 24, 2009
Shemale Charli wrote:
<quoted text>I already know the sentiment of some American thinking in this country. Everyone want to privatize everything. What exactly do you want the public to pay for anymore? Nobody want to support welfare, public schools, public libraries, nobody want to pay taxes.....like how far do we take this? If she is to be psychologicaly punished "which denying a trans person much needed operations will lead to" then why not commute her sentence? You can not double punish a person. Sound as if you are a fan of double jeopardy.
And if you haven't quessed already, I am not a fan when it comes to paying for anyone's P*SSY. I feel the government should have universal healthcare anyway.
GEEEEEZ
...ya, im not big on killers rights

Upper Darby, PA

#6 Dec 24, 2009
indy wrote:
<quoted text>...ya, im not big on killers rights
I know, that is why groups like OXFAM are so necessary these days.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norfolk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware Dental Associates of Walpole Nov 17 pmcd404 1
Road Pavement Jul '17 bobbyd 1
News Doherty family of Franklin a heartbrokena over ... (May '17) May '17 Jesus Mohammad Ch... 2
Beatles For Sale returns to E. Walpole in June (May '17) May '17 Beatleman 1
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Walpole (May '17) May '17 VictorOrians 1
News Accused Bellingham rapist accidentally released (Jan '07) Apr '17 Qwitjabitchen 2
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Massachusetts... (Oct '10) Apr '17 Butch Cassidy 13

Norfolk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norfolk Mortgages