Youth arrested for possession of alcohol at airport party

There are 7 comments on the Nov 1, 2008, Sun Chronicle story titled Youth arrested for possession of alcohol at airport party. In it, Sun Chronicle reports that:

A Norfolk teenager has been arrested after he told police he brought 12 beers from his parents' refrigerator to the underage drinking party that led to the death of Taylor Meyer two weeks ago.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sun Chronicle.

pattie

AOL

#1 Nov 3, 2008
I actually find it very disturbing to think that this one boy has had his name all over the papers and Television. The amount of beer that he brought to this party did NOT lead to this death of Taylor. I beleive a continued investigation needs to be completed before one person is brought forward(too late for that though isn't it?). THere is definately a problem with kids drinking and doing drugs..........but lets me serious! My hears going out to Taylors family. We all loved her but i also have to say..........I feel bad for this boy and his family too.
Shocked

Shrewsbury, MA

#2 Nov 5, 2008
Seriously? They are going to blame one kid for bringing a 12 pack of beer? How about the rest of the kids? How about the ones that let her walk off alone when she was clearly intoxicated. Unbelievable. My heart goes out to the Taylors, as well as the family of this boy.
Mass-subject

Boston, MA

#3 Nov 7, 2008
Her ass shouldn't have been drinking

but no, no one wants to point that out

but let it had been a minority person from the inner-city

The comments would've been very different
MMM80

Hudson, MA

#4 Nov 7, 2008
Mass-subject wrote:
Why drag race into a non-racial incident? It's comments like that one that perpetuate the division between races. You are part of the problem. Why not start being part of the solution?
kevin

Sharon, MA

#5 Nov 7, 2008
yeah dude...cut the racist crap. how many inner city girls drink and die wandering around in a marsh? I am outraged anytime a child dies or is shot or abused...yes even in the inner city where it happens the most. Most people LOVE kids, and people and don't want anyone to die. YOU STUPID REVERSE RACIST>>>stfu. Just cuz I'm white, doesn't mean I'm racist you racist fool.
Jess

Portsmouth, VA

#6 Nov 11, 2008
wow this is unreal... I live in Portmouth, VA right now ** i grew up in Norfolk, MA** and I live in the inner city now and all over the news in teenagers drinking and killing each other it happens everywhere. She could have been black, white, hispanic asian doesn't matter it's still a sad story and my heart goes out to her friends and family..

“Fire on the Mountain”

Since: Dec 08

Sharon, MA

#7 Dec 18, 2008
Mass-subject wrote:
Your comment does not make sense. Did you even see anything on the news about it? How did they not point out that she shouldnt of been drinking? Thats the whole point of it you ignorant bastard. Do you think there busting kids that brought the booze for no reason? Yikes, atleast I can tell im getting an "out-of-city" education. Are you not satisified with the cities news time either? you practically have every fucking time slot, so stop asking for attention and mind your own buisness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norfolk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Autobahnd International Fri Gary 1
electricians (Jan '06) Thu kody 6
Catfished by guy from Wrentham Matt Birmingham ... Mar '15 nnn111 2
micheal dillon Feb '15 curious 1
News Travel ban lifted in Berkshire, nearby counties... Jan '15 Praxis33 3
News Memory of Malcolm X Returns to Boston in Prison... Jan '15 Taajsgpm 2
Tom Brady knew of deflated football Jan '15 Insider 1
More from around the web

Norfolk People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE