No Bog Turtles Found At Site Of Propo...

No Bog Turtles Found At Site Of Proposed Golf Course

There are 2 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Sep 19, 2008, titled No Bog Turtles Found At Site Of Proposed Golf Course. In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

Turns out the bog turtle is not a problem after all. Less than a year after the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service told New York developer Roland W. Betts that the endangered species might be living in a small area ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Taxpayer

Peabody, MA

#2 Sep 19, 2008
Trollinginconnecticut wrote:
Just what we need, more land earmarked for a bunch of rich pricks.
Yes, we can't have people using their own privately held land the way they want to. I'm sure the Town knows where to send his tax bill, however.

By the way, I know a lot of working stiffs who enjoy a game of golf.
Frankie G

Harwinton, CT

#3 Sep 20, 2008
Taxpayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we can't have people using their own privately held land the way they want to. I'm sure the Town knows where to send his tax bill, however.
By the way, I know a lot of working stiffs who enjoy a game of golf.
Oh Great Wise One, please tell us all about the "working stiffs" who will be enjoying a game of golf at Yale Farm. Unless by working stiffs you mean hedge fund managers, financial attorneys, and other thieves. This ain't your local golf course, Winkie. Nice to see that you did your research.

On a more important note, Klemens supposedly spends 16 hours looking for a turtle the size of a half dollar, and then declares the site turtle-free?

What kind of sell-out slimeball is this guy? Looks like the esteemed Michael Klemens has sold out to the dark side. I guess that's what it takes when you turn your life inside out and then settle down in Salisbury.

Let's see... add M Klemens name to the list of hired biostitutes who facilitate the loss of natural spaces and species.

Never thought this day would come, but (almost) every man has his price.

Cha-Ching, Baby.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norfolk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Doherty family of Franklin a heartbrokena over ... May 19 Jesus Mohammad Ch... 2
Beatles For Sale returns to E. Walpole in June May 11 Beatleman 1
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Walpole May 4 VictorOrians 1
News Accused Bellingham rapist accidentally released (Jan '07) Apr '17 Qwitjabitchen 2
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Massachusetts... (Oct '10) Apr '17 Butch Cassidy 13
sharon ma voted best ton in U.S.? (Aug '13) Apr '17 Cohen 2
Dean Dash 5k Feb '17 Dean College 1

Norfolk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norfolk Mortgages