O'Brien and Meeks Construction
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kelvin

Walpole, MA

#21 May 23, 2009
Marcus,
Why are you such a frigging apologist for those people (Meeks-O'Brien-Digges?) They've hosed a lot of people, yet don't seem too bothered by it.
Marcus

AOL

#22 May 24, 2009
I know Rick so I can really only speak for what I know. I don't know the others, so I can't say nor would I judge people I don't know for any reason, and money, in particular, is not a good reason. I don't know who you are, but more than likely someone who fell victim to the whole mess and is owed money. And I really don't believe the saying "money is the root of all evil," but "the love of money is the root of all evil" is the real saying and the real truth. And so it seems that your love for your money or money lost and your need for vengeance and obsession over the whole thing has consumed you. I look at the bigger picture. Like I said, I don't know the other 2, but I do know Rick and he is a good man, one of the best human beings I have ever met. He would do whatever he could to pay anyone he could, do anything for anyone he could, whether he knew them or not. He is one of the most unselfish people I know. I have never seen a better husband or father than Rick is. They, too, have lost everything. And when you are a good father and a good husband, that's not easy either. Do you think working all their lives as honest businessmen, they would just want it or let it fall apart like this if they had anything to do with it? And I know having your money would make your life easier, but would not make your life better. Stop being so mean and vengeful and go out and make your life better, and as a result, you might make someone else's life better, too.
Kelvin

Walpole, MA

#23 May 24, 2009
Marcus-
"Lost everything" ?? Last time I went by Rick's house, the Navigator AND a Jag were parked out front. Times must be tough. You can wax poetic all day and night about his personal life, maybe you're right. But he's gotta pay up (and his cohorts, too) and they will, somehow, someday.
Marcus

AOL

#24 May 24, 2009
Well, those cars are 9 years old, so really not worth much at all. But, you must be into what you think people have. You are a sorry soul!!! Feeling sorry for yourself no doubt. Try to go out and do something for someone else rather than pity yourself. Life is too short to be so concerned with money!!
Kelvin

Walpole, MA

#25 May 25, 2009
Marcus,
You're missing the point.
Ron

Holbrook, MA

#26 May 27, 2009
Marcus stop being such a butt-boy for them.
Rafael

Holbrook, MA

#27 Jul 2, 2009
Them two guys are the best
Rick

Holbrook, MA

#28 Oct 26, 2009
They left quite a mess in Norfolk.
ral

Somerset, MA

#29 Sep 8, 2010
Ron wrote:
O'Brien and Meeks lost their land in Norfolk today to auction. While this was going, one of the principals, Bob Meeks, was allegedly vacationing in the Caribbean. AIG, or what?
well only a clown could take it as a joke like that
ral

Somerset, MA

#30 Sep 8, 2010
the whole buisness is a circuis an the my aswell dress up like clowns
NICOLE MEEKS

Hyannis, MA

#31 Sep 8, 2010
alright so all you people sitting online talking trash about my dad and his partner should all stop wasteing your time looking dumb. Ever heard of a Recession, yeah thats what we are in. Everyone is loosing. My dad has been a stand up guy for ever, he'll help anyone out. Yeah you think all you got screwed well he got screwed twice as hard. And none of you probly could do what he has done. So all you hater should shut up. Half of you don't even know what you are talking about. You all need to get a clue and worry about your own problems.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norfolk Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beware Dental Associates of Walpole Nov 17 pmcd404 1
Road Pavement Jul '17 bobbyd 1
News Doherty family of Franklin a heartbrokena over ... (May '17) May '17 Jesus Mohammad Ch... 2
Beatles For Sale returns to E. Walpole in June (May '17) May '17 Beatleman 1
Hallmark Job Opportunity in Walpole (May '17) May '17 VictorOrians 1
News Accused Bellingham rapist accidentally released (Jan '07) Apr '17 Qwitjabitchen 2
Election Who do you support for Sheriff in Massachusetts... (Oct '10) Apr '17 Butch Cassidy 13

Norfolk Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norfolk Mortgages