Why is Mulligans in Marietta not shut...
Troll Buster

Atlanta, GA

#24 Aug 29, 2012
icouldusesomehel p wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like racists. In particular I don't like racists who either claim they aren't (lie) or are too stupid to realize it. I'm not here to fix anything or argue inane points with some of the dumbest people I've ever come across, I'm here to irritate you. If I could, I'd find a way to make you and your kind give it up and shut it up. In the meantime, why don't you trot over to littlenut's shack and watch him whip his imaginary slaves.
I'd also point out that you and your kind have this idea that... never mind, you'd never understand.
If people from the south bother you that much, why are you on this forum? Could it be because you are a troll...hmmmmm??

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#25 Aug 29, 2012
<quoted text>
I don't like racists. In particular I don't like racists who either claim they aren't (lie) or are too stupid to realize it. I'm not here to fix anything or argue inane points with some of the dumbest people I've ever come across, I'm here to irritate you. If I could, I'd find a way to make you and your kind give it up and shut it up. In the meantime, why don't you trot over to littlenut's shack and watch him whip his imaginary slaves.
I'd also point out that you and your kind have this idea that... never mind, you'd never understand.

Dude, you're a common thread/forum troll. Your only "success" comes from ending discussions with no resolution. I bet you get a stiffie every time a conversation dies when you can claim you killed it. You're a sociopath who attempts to use bigotry to fight racism. There is nothing pragmatic about you, only depression, rage and hatred. You really should seek a therapist instead of using the internet for "treatment". The only thing I find irritating about you is how rude you are. It's so child-like and misdirected.
Grob
icouldusesomehel p

Downey, CA

#26 Aug 30, 2012
Troll Buster wrote:
<quoted text>
If people from the south bother you that much, why are you on this forum? Could it be because you are a troll...hmmmmm??
Hey troll dudster.

Can you read? I've explained why I'm here. Dense hillbilly.
Troll Buster

Atlanta, GA

#27 Aug 30, 2012
<quoted text>
Hey troll dudster.
Can you read? I've explained why I'm here. Dense hillbilly.
I can read fine, but thanks for your concern. I did read your little diatribe about why you say you are here, but we both know it's horse crap. You are here to say things to try and illicit an angry reaction from others in an effort to make yourself feel superior. In other words, you are a childish troll, and nothing more. You are just too thick to realize that you have failed miserably.

Since: Sep 09

Atlanta, GA

#28 Aug 30, 2012
<quoted text>
Dude, to you, everybody except you is a racist right? You really come across and an angry idiot.
icouldusesomehel p

Downey, CA

#29 Aug 30, 2012
GTFU wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, to you, everybody except you is a racist right? You really come across and an angry idiot.
So far, I don't think you're a racist.

“Yet another average white man.”

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#30 Aug 30, 2012
GTFU wrote:
<quoted text>

You're not Southern, so he's certain you are not a racist!
Grobbbbbbbbbbbb
icouldberehillbi lliated

Downey, CA

#31 Aug 30, 2012
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not Southern, so he's certain you are not a racist!
Grobbbbbbbbbbbb
"So far, I don't think you're a racist."

Hey Grub, how do you twist that into "certain". What a jerk.
cja

Louisville, KY

#32 Sep 16, 2012
Grob Hahn wrote:
So what's "Racist" about it?
Grobbbbbbbb
Grobb why don't you just go ahead and post this sign in your yard! See how many people agree with you! ;~)
cja

Louisville, KY

#33 Sep 16, 2012
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Getting personal with me in an online forum is pure short bus thinking dude. I don't care what color an a s s h o l e might be since ALL colors seem to produce them. I don't have to look very far for living proof. If you think that I'm a paragon of white racist trash, it's clear you really don't have much experience in this part of the country. The people you hold up as examples don't seem to be using computers let alone posting regularly in forums.
What you are is an example of someone trying to squeeze the last breath of life out of white guilt. Good luck with that, because you are barking up the wrong tree. The white giant is waking up and isn't happy. What a glorious time Obama is bringing us all.
Grobbbbbbbbbbbbb
How the heck did Obama get dragged into this?
cja

Louisville, KY

#34 Sep 16, 2012
I'm a black woman! I say let the man say whatever he pleases on that sign!(Personally, I think it's very ignorant and distasteful, and that applies to all who support his business or his sign, ijs) It's his 1st Amendment right! Now the Bible does however say this: Matthew 12:36 36)But I tell you that men will have to give account on the day of judgment for every careless word they have spoken. 37)For by your words you will be acquitted, and by your words you will be condemned!
icouldusesomehel p

Downey, CA

#35 Sep 16, 2012
cja wrote:
<quoted text>
How the heck did Obama get dragged into this?
Grub (Paul Blart Mall Cop) drags Obama into everything. Everything.
Shotgun Red

Atlanta, GA

#36 Sep 24, 2012
<quoted text>
I don't hate white people because they're white - I am white. I hate racist people. It's not the color, it's the attitude. You are the paragon of white racist trash. That crappy grin makes you look like the village idiot.
So he's a racist because he believes in the first ammendment? I suppose you are a nazi?
Shotgun Red

Atlanta, GA

#39 Sep 24, 2012
<quoted text>
I believe in the First Amendment. It seems as if you don't. Simian nazi.
Just like a queer, back peddling. You can't believe both ways....yes "YOU" can you're a coward.
Phil

Åkersberga, Sweden

#41 Sep 24, 2012
Icouldusesomehel p is in a state or euphoric rapture right now. Look at all of the attention he’s getting. Granted, the attention he’s getting is negative, but that makes him much happier than positive attention. For some reason, he actually prefers negative attention and "needs" it in copious quantities. Umm isn’t that some sort of a mental disorder? Didn’t Grob mention something about Icoulduseabrai n’s favorite movie being “Deliverance”. Wonder if there’s a connection there?
Winston

Lund, Sweden

#43 Sep 24, 2012
The only time people line up when you yell jump is when you’re on all fours.
icouldusesomehel p

Downey, CA

#44 Sep 24, 2012
Winston wrote:
The only time people line up when you yell jump is when you’re on all fours.
Racist hillbilly. Keep it up, your continued attention is good for another laugh. You southern boys sure are obedient.
Winston

Los Angeles, CA

#45 Sep 25, 2012
<quoted text>
Racist hillbilly. Keep it up, your continued attention is good for another laugh. You southern boys sure are obedient.
It's not that difficult to keep track of you Bozo. Anytime I see a ridiculous, uninformed, inane, out of touch, remark, VOILA!! There you are like a bad smell in a public restroom. You have deluded yourself into believing that you have a message that people want to hear. In fact, you are merely comic relief. We never read your posts right after having a drink as we don’t want to spray it out of our noses when we double over with laughter. Once we’ve had our laugh, we return to read the replies from people like Grob and Lighter. Invariably, they make you look like an even more of a babbling maroon than your posts do. I can see you now, a chubby, pear shaped, acne infested, muscle void, dough boy, hovering over your keyboard like a moored zeppelin; a 20 piece barrel of KFC beside you, drool splattering on your fat, sausage like fingers as you tap out your mindless, aimless, meandering messages of no consequence. Every so often, you reach for a handful of fries that you stuff greedily into your huge salivating maw, pausing occasionally to wash everything down with hug jugs of everpresent grape Koolaid. You are inconsequential. When are you going to realilze that you're never going to get the respect you so desperately seek when you sound like Homer Simpson and look like Jabba the Hut.
Winston

Deep River, Canada

#48 Sep 25, 2012
<quoted text>
Used to know a guy named Winston. Coke head. Went on and on, just like you.
Owww.. Ouch.. And another lightening bolt of wit from the razor sharp mind of our resident buffoon. Where does he come up with such witticisms? Bubble gum wrappers?
Winston

Deep River, Canada

#49 Sep 25, 2012
Grob Hahn wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, you're a common thread/forum troll. Your only "success" comes from ending discussions with no resolution. I bet you get a stiffie every time a conversation dies when you can claim you killed it. You're a sociopath who attempts to use bigotry to fight racism. There is nothing pragmatic about you, only depression, rage and hatred. You really should seek a therapist instead of using the internet for "treatment". The only thing I find irritating about you is how rude you are. It's so child-like and misdirected.
Grob
Jabba the Hut gets stiffies?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norcross Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rh Negative is a very Holy Bloodline (Sep '11) 7 hr Reverend Jim 37
News The 25 Most Dangerous Cities in the U.S. Are Mo... (Nov '10) 9 hr Bayonne nj 21,301
Estes Heat and Air 10 hr Bad 5
News What makes some parents fall for anti-vaccine m... 20 hr Sharon Taint 8
organized gang stalking (Oct '10) 20 hr Sharon Taint 78
News Man shot by cop in Kmart restroom dies (May '09) 20 hr Sharon Taint 41
Mayor's Tree Lighting Thu Rizzo 9

Norcross Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norcross Mortgages