CRC prisoner falls 5 stories to death...

CRC prisoner falls 5 stories to death at Norco prison

There are 34 comments on the Lompoc Record story from Sep 6, 2007, titled CRC prisoner falls 5 stories to death at Norco prison. In it, Lompoc Record reports that:

“They did a security check around 2 a.m. and found an inmate missing”

NORCO, Calif. - A prison inmate fell five stories to his death, but authorities said it's unclear if the fall at the California Rehabilitation Center was a murder, suicide or botched escape attempt. via Lompoc Record

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lompoc Record.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
anonymous

Fresno, CA

#1 Sep 11, 2007
I heard there have been 3 more deaths, and it's between the white supremecy and the southeners, is this true? have we found out any other information?
ANONYMOUS

United States

#2 Sep 12, 2007
NO IT'S NOT TRUE.
anonymous

Visalia, CA

#3 Sep 24, 2007
I would like to find out what the follow up is on this story. It just does not make any sense.
Kathy

Oceanside, CA

#4 Nov 19, 2008
i think ALL gang activity in any form should be done away with in the prison system,,,Prisons are for people who cant seem to live life in a healthy manner,,have time to think of how they can change there life,,not sit around thinking of how to stab the other guy. GANG ACTIVITY SHOULD BE STOPPED.
Meddigene

Seaside, CA

#5 Jan 12, 2009
Kathy, your living in a middle class bubble, stopping gang acitvity is much harder than just saying, Okay, boys no more gangs.
anonymous

United States

#6 Mar 11, 2009
actually i worker there at that time and he was a child molester. they found out strangled him, put him in his bed while officers counter, so he looked sleep.later that night threw him out the window.
bammer

United States

#7 May 17, 2009
Man I just got out of there . I did 22 months flat. That place is just like little Iraq but it is home sweet home. Cant wait to go back!!!!! It was a real Blast!!!!!!! WOOD NIGHT
lil miss

Oakland, CA

#8 May 18, 2009
my man is in there right now.. ever heard of a wood named kid?
Truth Seeker

Vista, CA

#9 Jun 13, 2009
It is true that there were a series of deaths. If they were gang related we would have heard more about that in a headline something like, "rival gangs cause prison deaths - more guards needed". They almost never reveal the issues and conditions inside the prisons, or the politics that bring these issues to the top. Press for the truth. Why is this type of information rarely revealed? Perhaps the families of these inmates will share their stories and help us understand why people at this prison are dying in mass and their deaths are being covered-up.
Anonymous

Canyon Country, CA

#10 Jun 20, 2009
The guy squeezed through a small vent attached to one of the windows on the side of the building trying to get out and fell into the maint. yard at the base of the old "hotel" (that used to be an old Naval Hospital). Details and intention of the person who died unknown.
Anonymous

United States

#11 Sep 29, 2009
prisons are way overcrowded, yet still they have people that have been wrongly convicted and others for petty stupid stuff. The whole system is corrupted and made to put money into the pockets of politicians. It will never get better as long as we have greedy moneymakers in charge. it is a vicious circle. Trust me I know...
blue eyes1369

Fresno, CA

#12 Nov 17, 2009
MY SOON TO BE HUSBAND AND BABY DADDY IS AN INMATE CRC NORCO CALIFORNIA....IM VERY ILL AND CANT GET IN CONTACT WITH HIM. CAN ANYONE HELP IN GETTING A MESSAGE???? HIS NAME IS MARK LAMPHERE"AKA" UPPER LEVEL HIS RELEASE DATE ISNT UNTIL NEXT YEAR. IF ANYONE CAN HELP HE NEEDS TO CALL ME MY NAME IS MELISSA HOWEVER MY HOME PHONE IS BLOCKED AND THE MAIL IS F.....UP!!MY E-MAIL IS [email protected]. ...thank you and good looking out.
anon

Clovis, CA

#13 Dec 18, 2009
blue eyes1369 wrote:
MY SOON TO BE HUSBAND AND BABY DADDY IS AN INMATE CRC NORCO CALIFORNIA....IM VERY ILL AND CANT GET IN CONTACT WITH HIM. CAN ANYONE HELP IN GETTING A MESSAGE???? HIS NAME IS MARK LAMPHERE"AKA" UPPER LEVEL HIS RELEASE DATE ISNT UNTIL NEXT YEAR. IF ANYONE CAN HELP HE NEEDS TO CALL ME MY NAME IS MELISSA HOWEVER MY HOME PHONE IS BLOCKED AND THE MAIL IS F.....UP!!MY E-MAIL IS [email protected]. ...thank you and good looking out.
I just got out 2 days ago.. He owes a cigarette dept $150 and he has been getting jumped every week over it and can't seem to pay it. I would suggest putting some money on his books.
michael martin

United States

#15 Dec 9, 2010
Crc is a place where you can learn not only how to improve the crime for which they are serving.In other words its a school for criminals to learn new tools.I know i did 2 Years flat on the 3
Yard.If gods will im never going back.My life is back.I have been clean from crack cocaine close to 7yrs.I might can help you,But first do you want help thats the question?
cdc officer

Hesperia, CA

#16 Jan 1, 2011
Kathy wrote:
i think ALL gang activity in any form should be done away with in the prison system,,,Prisons are for people who cant seem to live life in a healthy manner,,have time to think of how they can change there life,,not sit around thinking of how to stab the other guy. GANG ACTIVITY SHOULD BE STOPPED.
wow that is really a ignorant suggestion ...I work n a prison and there is no stopping gangs in the prison system. People like you need to educate urself b4 you make ur comments
BILLY THE KID

AOL

#17 Jan 1, 2011
anon wrote:
<quoted text>
I just got out 2 days ago.. He owes a cigarette dept $150 and he has been getting jumped every week over it and can't seem to pay it. I would suggest putting some money on his books.
TO ANON YOUR FULL OF SHIT.from norco.you have to paid to stay in norco.bro(lol)to blue eyes dont listen to anon.he is ignorant .anon .cell#were did you live.man up.why were you there.it was a gang hit but the gang were guards.you like to blown thing's out of proportion i am beting you were in.safe house.p.c bro.give it up.
BILLY THE KID

AOL

#18 Jan 1, 2011
blue eyes1369 wrote:
baby i am sorry.any one who no's him.cant help.con's cant talk to other con's .well we can but wont.get a friend who is clean put then on his list.i have to wonder why you can't talk to him.you ex.con.can still send mail.no one is going to run drug's for you.so whats up for real.i live in norco ca.
Pat

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Apr 22, 2011
If there are some muscular ex-cons that want to hook up with a really nice person let me know. I get exited about the idea of being with a former inmate. I am only into muscular men though
Pat

Los Angeles, CA

#22 Apr 22, 2011
How do prisoners have cell phones?
Pat

Los Angeles, CA

#23 Apr 22, 2011
I want to find muscular ex-cons.......... [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News High Desert residents struggle with wind turbin... (Mar '10) 9 hr Solarman 25
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 12 hr Bruin For Life 32,288
News Fee eliminated for SB fix-it tickets (Jun '09) Fri Lawbreaker 10
Collett Street Fri Collett Street Drugs 1
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Jun 17 Silver Bullet 4,831
White Gangs? Mar '16 curiouscat 1
Review: Worryfree Gadgets (Jan '14) Feb '16 Angie 8
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norco Mortgages