NORCO: One person killed in crash

May 27, 2013 Read more: The Press-Enterprise

The two-vehicle crash occurred on Sixth Street and Pedley Avenue at 6:13 a.m., according to a news release from Cal Fire/Riverside County Fire Department.

Read more
DJH

Corona, CA

#1 May 27, 2013
This is absolutely heartbreaking, only 19 years old! When will people learn that drinking and driving kills?
SMM

Corona, CA

#2 May 28, 2013
The young man was 23 yrs old stil so young such a tragedy he had his whole life ahead of him n was cut so sort over such stupidity of other people so irresponsible its just so sad someone so innocent that didnt deserve it had to lose there life i feel for his family... They will b in my prayers n i hope people can learn something from this n take precautions so we can help make a difference and make it a little safer out here to make sure someone else never hass to suffer this kind of loss its heartbreaking.. May my prayers be with the boys family god bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr stewart scott 29,315
News 21-year-old motorcyclist who died hours after r... (Dec '09) Tue crystal Rodriguez 11
News FONTANA: Fight with police ends in arrest, $1 m... (Dec '13) Tue paul 2
News SB man whose arrest was caught on tape booked o... (Oct '09) Tue jake 15
Corona Ghost Stories (Apr '08) Mar 29 babelicious 137
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Mar 29 Kevin 4,815
Have such sink faucets unexpectedly? Mar 28 Doris Kent 1
More from around the web

Norco People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]