NORCO: One person killed in crash

May 27, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: The Press-Enterprise

The two-vehicle crash occurred on Sixth Street and Pedley Avenue at 6:13 a.m., according to a news release from Cal Fire/Riverside County Fire Department.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
DJH

Corona, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 27, 2013

This is absolutely heartbreaking, only 19 years old! When will people learn that drinking and driving kills?
SMM

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 28, 2013

The young man was 23 yrs old stil so young such a tragedy he had his whole life ahead of him n was cut so sort over such stupidity of other people so irresponsible its just so sad someone so innocent that didnt deserve it had to lose there life i feel for his family... They will b in my prayers n i hope people can learn something from this n take precautions so we can help make a difference and make it a little safer out here to make sure someone else never hass to suffer this kind of loss its heartbreaking.. May my prayers be with the boys family god bless.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••

Norco News Video

•••
•••

Norco Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Norco People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE