#1 Jan 17, 2014
Worryfree Gadgets IS ONE OF THE WORST COMPANY'S YOU CAN
DEAL WITH THEY DON'T HONOR THERE PRODUCT AND SEND ME
A SHIPMENT MISSING FIVE PIECES AND FOR 3 MONTH HAVE
GIVEN ME THE RUN AROUND
Morgen

Strong, ME

#2 Feb 14, 2014
Don't EVER buy ANYTHING from this horrible company!!!!!!!!! I ordered a tablet for my daughter for Christmas, it worked for about 1 hour, then completely shut down, and just died for no reason. I sent it back, January 16th, and have been getting the run around ever since. They said they didn't receive the product when I couldn't find the mailing receipt with the tracking number on it. I then found the receipt, looked up the tracking number, and it confirmed delivery on January 18th. They LIED!!!! Save yourself the headache and mind-blowing level of aggravation that goes with dealing with this awful company, PLEASE!!!!
TINA

Carlsbad, CA

#3 Mar 3, 2014
WORRY FREE GADGETS SOLD ME TWO DEFECTIVE ZEEPAD TABLETS for Christmas gifts in December 2013. One tablet never worked upon arrival and the other tablet stopped working one day after I received it. I requested a refund back. They sent me a shipping receipt to return the defective items in order to receive my refund. I sent the items back, but I was never refunded my money. Please use caution when ordering from Worry Free Gadgets. Also, I noticed the instructions on how to use the product were written from the perspective of someone with a 2nd grade education. Make sure you proceed with caution when buying from this company
Jeff

Milwaukee, WI

#4 Jun 27, 2014
SCAM ARTISTS THAT RUN THE BATE AND SWITCH GAME.My order came PARTS MISSING (short 5 parts) They told me to ship the 10 piece set back to get a refund how the hell do you ship some thing back you never got in the first place ????
This scum bum sells there bogus crap on nomoreracks.com so beware of that site
Elizabeth

Noblesville, IN

#5 Dec 19, 2015
I purchased a hoverboard item that sent by Tablet Box ( WorryFreeGadgets.com ) and it was clearly NOT the item described/advertised in Amazon.com . Amazon.com has been wonderful to resolve this issue, and will refund my money, but Tablet Box has been horrible with their customer service, refused to mail me a return shipping label (emailed one, but I cannot print out at this time and recently had surgery so am not able to drive yet). I was told to "go to the library to print it, and that's FINAL!". The employees, after several attempts to find out, will not comment on why they sent me a generic, cheap product instead. The battery charger has several misprinted words on the label and does not even come close to the claim that it is a real Samsung battery system, as advertised and claimed, and also told by employee "Ryan". I would not ever purchase from this company again! Amazon.com has been fully supportive in this issue, but I still have filed complaints with the local BBB and Federal Trade Commission, as well as filed a dispute claim with my credit card (they approved and blocked payment to them). I am truly convinced they attempted to deceive me, or knowingly push me into a situation where I would have to accept this item due to it being a Xmas gift as there is not enough time to replace it. Also, the Tablet Box "manager" "Jacqueline admitted to me they have never carried the brand name they had advertised on Amazon.com , and would not answer why they are advertising that brand yet sent me a cheap, imitation generic version instead. Buyers, check your products closely if you have ordered from them. You can call your credit card company and dispute payment to them if you have a valid reason that this company has not engaged in ethical practices, and/or is not resolving your issue appropriately.
MistyV76

Campbellsville, KY

#6 Dec 24, 2015
I ordered a Zeepad from Nomorerack.com and it had an insert in the box. It said for repair of the product to contact worryfreegadgets.com , so I did. From there it has been one thing after another. I asked for a number for contact purposes and I received no response. I should have known better than to send anything at all to them for any reason. But, against my better judgement, I have. Now they say they have not received my tablet for repair when I sent it out on the 4th of December. It is now Christmas Eve and they say they haven't seen my tablet. I will bet when I go to track the money order I sent them that it has been cashed. I will keep you updated, but right now after reading the rest of these comment, I can tell you that I am anything but happy about this.
hhh

Canfield, OH

#8 Feb 12, 2016
this sucks
Angie

Philadelphia, PA

#9 Feb 18, 2016
Received hoverboard today very happy with product.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 23 hr Chosen Traveler 32,404
Looking for a female maltese to bred with my ma... (Nov '12) Sep 26 Bianca Jordan 14
News Teens protest legislation (Mar '06) Sep 25 Indo frank 213
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Sep 23 Anaheim 4,834
Ontario Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Sep 22 Ivanka 2
Corona Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records Sep 22 Alina 2
News Boy, 17, denies murder charges in Pomona shooting (Mar '10) Sep 22 HTKLOWNS 11

Norco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norco Mortgages