#1 Jan 17, 2014
Worryfree Gadgets IS ONE OF THE WORST COMPANY'S YOU CAN
DEAL WITH THEY DON'T HONOR THERE PRODUCT AND SEND ME
A SHIPMENT MISSING FIVE PIECES AND FOR 3 MONTH HAVE
GIVEN ME THE RUN AROUND
Morgen

Augusta, ME

#2 Feb 14, 2014
Don't EVER buy ANYTHING from this horrible company!!!!!!!!! I ordered a tablet for my daughter for Christmas, it worked for about 1 hour, then completely shut down, and just died for no reason. I sent it back, January 16th, and have been getting the run around ever since. They said they didn't receive the product when I couldn't find the mailing receipt with the tracking number on it. I then found the receipt, looked up the tracking number, and it confirmed delivery on January 18th. They LIED!!!! Save yourself the headache and mind-blowing level of aggravation that goes with dealing with this awful company, PLEASE!!!!
TINA

Carlsbad, CA

#3 Mar 3, 2014
WORRY FREE GADGETS SOLD ME TWO DEFECTIVE ZEEPAD TABLETS for Christmas gifts in December 2013. One tablet never worked upon arrival and the other tablet stopped working one day after I received it. I requested a refund back. They sent me a shipping receipt to return the defective items in order to receive my refund. I sent the items back, but I was never refunded my money. Please use caution when ordering from Worry Free Gadgets. Also, I noticed the instructions on how to use the product were written from the perspective of someone with a 2nd grade education. Make sure you proceed with caution when buying from this company
Jeff

Oak Creek, WI

#4 Jun 27, 2014
SCAM ARTISTS THAT RUN THE BATE AND SWITCH GAME.My order came PARTS MISSING (short 5 parts) They told me to ship the 10 piece set back to get a refund how the hell do you ship some thing back you never got in the first place ????
This scum bum sells there bogus crap on nomoreracks.com so beware of that site

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 min Trojan 29,940
glenn ivy rv park 20 hr NOBODY 1
News Pomona approves ordinance to deal with loud, un... (Nov '09) Sun WordUp 32
CVUSD In the News Sun Still Concerned 12
News CoronaCORONA: Father, son arrested in fatal fam... Aug 27 family always 3
News Pomona police investigate shooting (Sep '09) Aug 26 Niece 15
News Hundreds Of Cameras Unified To Keep Watchful Ey... Aug 24 unknown Chicano 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norco Mortgages