HorseThief Canyon, Is it really Haunted?

HorseThief Canyon, Is it really Haunted?

Posted in the Norco Forum

Cindee

Corona, CA

#1 Dec 10, 2011
Does anyone live there? Im buying a house and would love to hear your thoughts?

“Lookie here!!”

Since: May 11

Crown Town

#2 Dec 10, 2011
Cindee wrote:
I have no idea if HorseThief Canyon is haunted ... but I do know that the black/colored population is very small so you should be safe if you decide to take a walk or jog around the block.
coffin

AOL

#3 Dec 11, 2011
The Bank wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea if HorseThief Canyon is haunted ... but I do know that the black/colored population is very small so you should be safe if you decide to take a walk or jog around the block.
bank.hope you no theres a set up going on.biker useing you.if not go for it.

“Lookie here!!”

Crown Town

#4 Dec 11, 2011
coffin wrote:
<quoted text>bank.hope you no theres a set up going on.biker useing you.if not go for it.
What are you talking about? On all your post you never make sense. Do you do drugs or are you just stupid?
coffin

AOL

#5 Dec 13, 2011
to the bank?you looking for me?go to vago's post.is this you posting.or them.be real.born in crown town.tell me is it your post.

“Lookie here!!”

Crown Town

#6 Dec 14, 2011
coffin wrote:
to the bank?you looking for me?go to vago's post.is this you posting.or them.be real.born in crown town.tell me is it your post.
The Bank has grown tired of trying to read and figure out your retarded comments.
aol

AOL

#7 Dec 16, 2011
to the bank.tonight.
Keystone

Temecula, CA

#8 Dec 20, 2011
Ha ha. There is Internet karma after all! I see my two favorite retards are now forever joined together in topix. Where ever the retard Bank goes, the retard coffin will follow. Any suggestions from the peanut gallery on nickname jackets to hang on them? My vote is to keep it simple for them. So I'm going with simply "Re" and "Tard"
sxoxo

Lake Elsinore, CA

#9 Oct 15, 2013
Cindee wrote:
I live in horsetheif and I haven't seen any ghost or anything. But its a really great neighborhood and there's an elementary and middle school there.
Art310

Reseda, CA

#10 Dec 30, 2013
sxoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
I live in horsetheif and I haven't seen any ghost or anything. But its a really great neighborhood and there's an elementary and middle school there.
We lived in Horsethief for a brief period-
and there were definite paranormal incidents throughout that time.
Moved back to LA and couldn't be happier
Mel

Lake Elsinore, CA

#11 Jan 9, 2014
sxoxo wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I've been living here for a little over 3 years and and I've never gotten a spooky feeling. It's a nice, beautiful neighborhood. I would definitely recommend living here. It's been very peaceful so far.
HCRLady

Corona, CA

#12 Mar 21, 2015
There is a place in Horsethief Canyon Ranch - up towards the top - my ear Silver Stirrup - where an old gypsy-looking woman with blank or hollow eyes had been seen standing on the corner of Mountain & Siver Stirrup. Reportedly she is a ghost. I have not seen her - but my two older daughters have - and when they turned around to view her better - she was gone. They get freaked out about it.
HCRLady

Corona, CA

#13 Mar 21, 2015
HCRLady wrote:
There is a place in Horsethief Canyon Ranch - up towards the top - my ear Silver Stirrup - where an old gypsy-looking woman with blank or hollow eyes had been seen standing on the corner of Mountain & Siver Stirrup. Reportedly she is a ghost. I have not seen her - but my two older daughters have - and when they turned around to view her better - she was gone. They get freaked out about it.
*Near Silver Stirrup.

There have been others who have reportedly seen her as well and she has supposedly vanished in front of them. I don't know much else about who she is, however.
Dunn

Fort Worth, TX

#14 Mar 22, 2015
HCRLady wrote:
She's NSA.
Thom190

Corona, CA

#15 Mar 27, 2015
The Bank wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea if HorseThief Canyon is haunted ... but I do know that the black/colored population is very small so you should be safe if you decide to take a walk or jog around the block.
Continuing racism does no good. It simply makes you a target. There are ill willed people of every skin color.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 14 hr Large Phartzz 33,109
Ontario Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) Thu life 3
Corona Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) Thu life 4
News San Bernardino stabbing victim, 16, was L.A. ga... (May '08) May 24 powerball win 201... 112
News Motorcycle rider dies after losing control in O... (Sep '09) May 24 Anonymous 28
News Ontario woman to stand trial in husband's slaying (Dec '08) May 22 Lopez 167
News Code enforcement using new citation and collect... (Feb '10) May 22 Jeri perdue 21

Norco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norco Mortgages