Corona animal shelter looking for vol...

Corona animal shelter looking for volunteers

There are 5 comments on the Press-Enterprise story from Oct 10, 2008, titled Corona animal shelter looking for volunteers. In it, Press-Enterprise reports that:

If you like animals and you've got some free time, Corona Animal Control Manager Darryl Heppner wants you to give him a call.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press-Enterprise.

paige

Los Angeles, CA

#1 Jan 11, 2009
i got a question how old do you have to be to volunteer at the corona animal shelter?

Since: Jan 09

San Jose, CA

#2 Jan 15, 2009
You have to be at least 18 and pass a background check
hannah

Corona, CA

#3 Sep 30, 2012
Why is it have to be the age 18 i love animals why cant yunger kids be able to help in their community?
Camille

Corona, CA

#4 Sep 3, 2015
I'm 12 and I want to volunteer here this is so unfair I mean I'm capable I've rescued a cat before but let her still be free and live the way she wants I was 10 at the time
george foreman

Irvine, CA

#5 Sep 18, 2015
Camille wrote:
I'm 12 and I want to volunteer here this is so unfair I mean I'm capable I've rescued a cat before but let her still be free and live the way she wants I was 10 at the time
Comments like this are a big reason why...

sigh, just focus on school, please...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 5 hr Bruin For Life 32,293
News In fight against gangs, Ontario has outpaced Po... (Jun '09) 10 hr kosher nostra 82
News Cupertino School District to Build Affordable T... Jun 29 Geez 3
There are 3 links to Ozzy Conde's Murder (Apr '09) Jun 28 goldstar 21
News Chino Valley board eliminates high school bound... (Aug '09) Jun 27 CVUSD Watch 71
News San Bernardino County code enforcement using ne... (Feb '10) Jun 27 Sindy 15
News Vagos motorcycle club targeted in Southern Cali... (Mar '06) Jun 27 What a joke 4,832

Norco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norco Mortgages