UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 34436 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA Bruin Voice Of Reason!”

Since: Jun 11

West Hollywood, CA

#28200 Jul 21, 2014
Oh my fellow Bruins, I know we do not have much to talk about right now but let's hear it for yet another Bruin alternate uniform. If our True Blue, Midnight Blue, or All White doesn't get the job done (certainly the All Whites didn't, we lost 50-0 to those nasty USC Trojans the one time we wore them) then Westwood will now unveil the "LA Steel" outfits :)

AD Danny G says the grey uniforms may be used as a confusion technique, especially against Oregon where we need to pull out all the tricks just to stay competitive with them ;)

Go Bruins! I nominate the Bruins football team for the Lavender Leadership Award in bringing our schools colors into a "Rainbow" array of choices!
FLORIDA SWAMPER

Jacksonville, FL

#28201 Jul 22, 2014
BESIDES THE ROSE BOWL, WHICH IS ALWAYS SET BETWEEN THE BIG TEN AND PAC 12 CONFERENCE WINNERS, THE REST OF YOUR CONFERENCE USUALLY CAN DO NO BETTER THAN THE BOWL GAMES OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DESERT WITH SPONSERS NO ONE HAS EVER HEAR OF.

Go GATORS!

West Hollywood, CA

#28203 Jul 23, 2014
FLORIDA SWAMPER wrote:
BESIDES THE ROSE BOWL, WHICH IS ALWAYS SET BETWEEN THE BIG TEN AND PAC 12 CONFERENCE WINNERS, THE REST OF YOUR CONFERENCE USUALLY CAN DO NO BETTER THAN THE BOWL GAMES OUT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE DESERT WITH SPONSERS NO ONE HAS EVER HEAR OF.
Go GATORS!
Oh my sir, no reason to be so cruel here :/

You see, my UCLA Bruins have never been to a major bowl except the predetermined Rose Bowl between the Big Ten and Pacific 12 :(

Go Bruins! Maybe we can sneak into the BCS one of these years now that a playoff system will be available!

West Hollywood, CA

#28204 Jul 23, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a real jerk off swamper,
You talk of your two championships, but we all know you haven't really "won" shyt since Urban Meyer left. In fact, when you beat our asss in basketball you got lucky. I may be a skitzo talking about our MIGHTY Bruins having 111 National championships and avoiding pointing out the girl dominated championships, but I love our "girls softball and gymnastic" championships and don't mind bragging about the MIGHTY Lady Bruins getting the job done where our men cannot. Go Bruins, F the Gators!!!
Nation please, no need to fuel the one-sided fire between UCLA and Florida as they will just keep bringing up how their basketballer teams beat us EVERYTIME we play them :(

We already have enough on our hands out here with USC, Stanford, and Oregon :/

Go Bruins! In our case, the lady isn't a Tramp!

West Hollywood, CA

#28205 Jul 23, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>f*** the Gators!!
Lifer, please keep the anger in check! I have this! The rest of our Bruins need to concentrate on two things:
1)Keeping Hot Rod Hundley free from injury or our season will be doomed :/
2)Keeping the Friday night hot tub parties interesting and innovative with all your gadgets you buy from the Pleasure Chest in West Hollywood ;)

Go Bruins! Keeping it real, as is real-ly fun under the MBD/Nation bubbles!
Bruin For Life

Los Angeles, CA

#28206 Jul 23, 2014
Who's the ONE MORON who thinks USC will win the PAC-12 South? of the 38 votes possible, UCLA got 37 votes, and USC got one vote? what a dumbass, it was probably TJ Simers.
http://www.insidesocal.com/usc/2014/07/23/one...

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#28207 Jul 23, 2014
Oh My 1st suspended for drug use and now this, whats happening to my Trojans?
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/11253292/fr...

“Love El Monte & my trojans”

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#28208 Jul 23, 2014
this in NOT a good for us Trojans;
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/100...

West Hollywood, CA

#28209 Jul 23, 2014
fight__on wrote:
this in NOT a good for us Trojans;
http://espn.go.com/blog/nfcwest/post/_/id/100...
Lifer please, while we fellow Bruins appreciate the attempted deception here, to stay competitive in this arena let's at least try to get our propaganda stories updated to 2014 :/

If we keep bringing up old Topics as such, those nasty Trojans then keep hitting us with talk of infamous former Bruin and serial killer Rodney Alcala :(

Go Bruins! At least with Hot Rod, our pass is now better than our past!

West Hollywood, CA

#28210 Jul 23, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
Who's the ONE MORON who thinks USC will win the PAC-12 South? of the 38 votes possible, UCLA got 37 votes, and USC got one vote? what a dumbass, it was probably TJ Simers.
http://www.insidesocal.com/usc/2014/07/23/one...
Does Coach Ricky still get to cast a vote? If so, it must have been him. I heard he sang a cute ditty to Cody Kessler the other day on Coach Ricky's new Pacific 12 TV show ;)

I think the lyrics said something like:

"Kessler and the Trojans look alright to me, they are now back at full strength and have the best talent as far as I can see"

Oh that Coach Ricky and his guitar. Made me feel like one of his old players and I was about ready to light up a doobie just listening to him :)

Go Bruins! It is amazing how we are flexing the Westwood muscles of one man, our savior Hot Rod Hundley! Sure hope he doesn’t get hurt!

West Hollywood, CA

#28211 Jul 23, 2014
Oh my fella, looks like ex-Bruin Mattie Barne's family is having more trouble with the law. Read this article:

SACRAMENTO, Calif.-- Los Angeles Clippers forward Matt Barnes is asking for the public's help to track down the man police say killed his aunt in Northern California.

Barnes took to his Twitter and Instagram accounts Tuesday, asking any of his peeps who knows the whereabouts of 51-year-old Michael Williams of Sacramento to call police.

Barnes also posted photos of Williams on his accounts along with passing out flyers on local dice-throwing street corners he once used to accompany. Williams is married to Barnes' aunt, 48-year-old Tanganyeeika Williams.

Sacramento police say Michael Williams is suspected of fatally stabbing his wife. Her body was found lying on a street July 8.

Officer Michele G. a police spokeswoman, says an arrest warrant is out for Williams, who apparently was last seen in south Sacramento on Monday.

Miss G, says police appreciate that Barnes is using his past status of confrontational interaction with law enforcement to help track the suspect and that he also offered a free pair of Sacramento Kings tickets as an enticement.

Copyright 2014 by The Associated Press

Go Bruins! Go Mattie! Just be careful not to go so undercover you are back to being on the wrong side again!

West Hollywood, CA

#28212 Jul 24, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
Shyt!!! Bruin Nation and Brew In both told me to stay away from Topix and stay silent to let the troll winds from the desert pass us by, but dammit I just can't. You know when it's a gamble, I can't resist! So F off to anyone who tries to tell me different!!!
It's okay Lifer, we understand! Abstinence is not one of your strong traits, similar to your ongoing anger issues :/

Don't worry Nation and Brewski, despite Lifer dropping the silence ball again, we will cover for him because we have nothing to say about our Bruins right now anyway!

Go Bruins! In fact having to say “Go Bruins” all the time just to spice up our Westwood doldrums is difficult enough!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#28213 Jul 24, 2014
Now, now. Let's leave trolls like BFL and MBD/BN be. No sense in speaking to them they will push their gay agenda on you. BTW did you notice how MBD/BN and The Florida Slurper had their first fight?....LMFAO!
Fight On

Los Angeles, CA

#28214 Jul 24, 2014
Oh, I forgot to mention that my anal reconstructive surgery went great. No more waring diapers :-D
The Trojan offensive linemen sure are sexy, but in gonna think twice before I let them run a train on me again.

Toodles <3

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#28215 Jul 24, 2014
True definition off class and integrity, Jim Mora quote.

“Probably most importantly I'm committed to our players,” Mora said.“We go recruit these kids, go into their homes and talk to their parents, and we ask them to commit to us. We see coaches run out on them, and I don't think that's right. We sit in our meeting rooms and talk to our kids about being selfless and sacrifice and putting a team first. Then you see coaches when the first opportunity comes up to take off and better their situation, they run and do it and leave these kids behind with these, to me, empty lessons. And that's not who I want to be.”

He turns down Texas and unlike the coward in Seattle & new u$c coach remains committed to his recruits and school.

This guys the best thing to happen to UCLA Football.

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp...
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#28216 Jul 24, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
“Probably most importantly I'm committed to our players,” Mora said.“We go recruit these kids, go into their homes and talk to their parents, and we ask them to commit to us. We see coaches run out on them, and I don't think that's right. We sit in our meeting rooms and talk to our kids about being selfless and sacrifice and putting a team first. Then you see coaches when the first opportunity comes up to take off and better their situation, they run and do it and leave these kids behind with these, to me, empty lessons. And that's not who I want to be.”
He turns down Texas and unlike the coward in Seattle & new u$c coach remains committed to his recruits and school.
You will be screaming like you got 10 large cucumbers up your arse when Mora dumps FUCLA for the NFL. Typical dooshe bagg can't see that Mora is doing what PC did and use college football to get back in to the NFL at a higher level...Run along now bytch and leave the children alone will ya? Ya perv!......LMFAO!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#28217 Jul 24, 2014
Bruin Nation wrote:
BTW d-bagg. Chris Sutter told ESPN taht there is a guy who sometimes sits near him and he is in worse shape than anyone he has ever met. Sutter said " I cheer for that strange guy with the UCLA shirt all the time" ..I guess you're right you do have King's tickets....LMFAO!
Fight On

West Covina, CA

#28218 Jul 24, 2014
Robert Love wrote:
I can't for training camp at San Berdoo! I hope coach Mora doesn't mind if I massterbate in front of the team again. That is a long time tradition me and BN started during the Toledo years. Except BN made an enemy of Cade McNown when he jizzed all over his handicap parking pass.
<3
That's a typical gay FUCLA tradition....LMFAO!

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#28219 Jul 24, 2014
And these Dbag Condoms made fun of me when I said the 50-0 was the best thing that could have happened to UCLA...It gave us Jim Mora, and the reat is history j go Bruins!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#28220 Jul 24, 2014
Fight On wrote:
<quoted text>
You will be screaming like you got 10 large cucumbers up your arse when Mora dumps FUCLA for the NFL. Typical dooshe bagg can't see that Mora is doing what PC did and use college football to get back in to the NFL at a higher level...Run along now bytch and leave the children alone will ya? Ya perv!......LMFAO!
Come on, you're dealing with idiots who are dumb enough to pretend they are happy about the score the last time they played a fully rostered USC team because it got rid of CRN.

They're dumb enough to deny that CJM didn't want to go to Texas only because he's afraid to coach at a real football school. Bruin fans whoop it up over beating a sanctioned Trojan team. They act as if they won a national title because of a 10 win season, even though a sanctioned Trojan team also won 10 games.(The real idiots bring up the one extra game, even though it's STILL a 10 win season and USC was just playing by the rules. It's what the NCAA gives you for playing Hawaii. The idiots cry when we don't play the rules and cry just the same when we do.)

Many of their fans are morons. Go easy on them!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ontario Police Department cover up. Tue An upset mother 1
Corona Ghost Stories (Apr '08) Oct 15 Horchata82 149
News Chino Hills isn't free of gangs (Feb '08) Oct 13 Saner lok 58
DrugsYosemite Circle Oct 7 Say no drugs 2
There are 3 links to Ozzy Conde's Murder (Apr '09) Oct 2 Simone64 28
Review: MSP Heating and Air Sep 30 Anonymous 10
News What was that giant, weird-looking dome you saw... Aug '17 Mullahing It Over 2

Norco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norco Mortgages