UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel say...

UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

There are 34207 comments on the Whittier Daily News story from Sep 13, 2010, titled UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB. In it, Whittier Daily News reports that:

One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Whittier Daily News.

“UCLA - CHAMPIONS MADE HERE!”

Since: Aug 09

USC - WHERE CATFISH GRADUATE

#26577 Jan 16, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Only idiot here is you. That is not the same thing you said about the 2013 season, you moron.(But it is almost as stupid.)
Only thing that is hilarious is your stupidity.
As for your supposed offer to pay up, you welcher...someone who was a man of his word, would have paid up as soon as I proved you wrong. But as usual, you try to deflect, lie, spin.
You make shit up, just as you did about me supposedly defending a "double murderer".
my statement is exactly the same as I made before you stupid jackass...I have $1000 all hundies, that I wanted to pay you, why won't you meet me, for the money exchange? Are you so rich, that $1000 is nothing to you?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26578 Jan 16, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>my statement is exactly the same as I made before you stupid jackass...I have $1000 all hundies, that I wanted to pay you, why won't you meet me, for the money exchange? Are you so rich, that $1000 is nothing to you?
It is NOT exactly the same, you freakin' moron. Dang, you're stupid.

As for the $1,000...I'm not rich, but I do pretty well. But that has nothing to do with it. You've proven you're not someone who is honorable. You lie all the time. This time would be no different.

Welcher.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26579 Jan 16, 2014
But even with it NOT being the same...

Claiming we "might not win" a conference game does show what an idiot you are. As if we needed more evidence! LOL!!

#26580 Jan 17, 2014
Trojan wrote:
But even with it NOT being the same...
Claiming we "might not win" a conference game does show what an idiot you are. As if we needed more evidence! LOL!!
go back and read it, you dumbass, it's no different. Anyhoo, it's gotta be tough being a trOJan these days eh? 38-38...45-14...108-73....3-1, 8-0,5-1...goodnight Trojan.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26581 Jan 17, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>go back and read it, you dumbass, it's no different. Anyhoo, it's gotta be tough being a trOJan these days eh? 38-38...45-14...108-73....3-1, 8-0,5-1...goodnight Trojan.
I don't need to go back, Moron. Unlike you, I know what you wrote.

Your stupidity just goes on & on.

#26582 Jan 17, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to go back, Moron. Unlike you, I know what you wrote.
Your stupidity just goes on & on.
cuzb you know I'm right, moron.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26583 Jan 18, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>cuzb you know I'm right, moron.
No, Dumbass. I know you're wrong...as always.

As I stated, the remarks were different. But both just as stupid.

You'll never change.

#26584 Jan 18, 2014
You're making shitb up as alwats. Is there any truth in you?

#26585 Jan 18, 2014
Usc will be lucky to win one conference game, this year in basketball. Is this the same as saying "USC will NOT win a game this year"? LMFAO
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26586 Jan 18, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
You're making shitb up as alwats. Is there any truth in you?
Nobody on this thread makes up more shit than you do.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26587 Jan 18, 2014
BTW, the supposed bb powerhouse in LA just lost to unranked Utah.

I wouldn't have mentioned it, except one idiot acts as if that only happens to USC. ROTFLMAO!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26588 Jan 18, 2014
Trojan wrote:
I wouldn't have mentioned it, except one idiot acts as if that only happens to USC. ROTFLMAO!!
An the gapped toothed hillbillies team SC, the team " that owns L.A." lost its 5th straight Pac 12 game this time by 19 for a total of minus 112 points in 5 games for a 22 point average loss,
I wouldn't talk about UCLA losing to Utah by 5 on the road, when your boys are dead last in the Pac 12 and 9 & 9 overall.

Just saying..........

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#26589 Jan 18, 2014
Trojan wrote:
BTW, the supposed bb powerhouse in LA beat the "other" team in L.A. by 34 just a few weeks back, short term memory loss?

also 34 to 14 ring a bell?

#26590 Jan 18, 2014
Trojan wrote:
well, I don't know about "powerhouse" but I suppose when we play SUC we could look like one, but then again everyone looks like a powerhouse when playing the SUCsters...I'll take our 15-4 record anyday over 9-9 or 9-24, which is where you will probably finish. Tool making fun of UCLA basketball, try beating someone before popping off. Typical U S CumBag.

#26591 Jan 18, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody on this thread makes up more shit than you do.
for example? If I make up so MUUUUUUUUCH shit, bit should be easy for you to name at least one lie if mine...go ahead...waiting....waiting U S CumBag.

#26592 Jan 18, 2014
BTW, has anyone seen KweerBabe Fight On and PPPryck?? Hummm that's funny they both disappeared together and at the same time...could it be...they are doing a 69 together? Or maybe they are the same Pryck...and he/she got banned for his vulgarity??? Hummm funny!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26593 Jan 18, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>for example? If I make up so MUUUUUUUUCH shit, bit should be easy for you to name at least one lie if mine...go ahead...waiting....waiting U S CumBag.
I have, on more than one occasion. But then you either ignore it, deny it or lie about it.

I feel no need to do it yet again.

#26594 Jan 19, 2014
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I have, on more than one occasion. But then you either ignore it, deny it or lie about it.
I feel no need to do it yet again.
you havev one AGAIN been outed as a typical lying condom SCUMBAG. You have never posted one single example of a lie because because there isn't one I've ever posted, v and that's what pisses you of, you can't handle the truth. You're so stupid you don't know the difference between, Predictions, Opinions, and Lies,.

You're such an idiot that if you don't like the opinions, and if my predictions don't come to fruition, you consider them lies you jackass. Tool.

#26595 Jan 19, 2014
*** once AGAIN *** ^^^
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#26596 Jan 19, 2014
Bruin For Life wrote:
<quoted text>you havev one AGAIN been outed as a typical lying condom SCUMBAG. You have never posted one single example of a lie because because there isn't one I've ever posted, v and that's what pisses you of, you can't handle the truth. You're so stupid you don't know the difference between, Predictions, Opinions, and Lies,.
You're such an idiot that if you don't like the opinions, and if my predictions don't come to fruition, you consider them lies you jackass. Tool.
You described yourself in this rant. You're just too stupid to realize it.

I'm not shocked.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mana s body found inside refrigerator on Ontari... Sep 17 Jeannette 1
Fake Jewish con man Ari Crockett in my home! (Jan '12) Sep 13 Kal 24
News Water stock offered on Web (Jul '08) Sep 12 Nathan 11
Review: Uniweb Incorporated Sep 12 UNIWEB INC CORONA 1
News Local Vagos motorcycle club president faces mur... (Dec '09) Sep 11 Trooper 24
Collett/Promenade Apts Sep 10 Say No Drugs 2
9625 Monte Vista Ave. Montclair, CA 91763 Sep 5 MONTCLAIR LEASING... 35

Norco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norco Mortgages