UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince will remain No. 1 QB

Sep 13, 2010 Read more: Whittier Daily News 29,517
One day after telling reporters on a conference call that he planned to put the quarterback position back up for grabs, UCLA coach Rick Neuheisel said sophomore Kevin Prince will start against Houston on Saturday at the Rose Bowl. Read more
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24190 Oct 17, 2013
Just Me Wolfie wrote:
<quoted text>
Hon don't know what surveys you were reading? It was never 50/50 with the general public.
Yes, it was idiot. Don't be pulling stats out of your ass the way your buddy has. I know you both like to stick things up there, but numbers? Don't bother.

It was pretty much 50/50, with blacks being 60/40 and non-blacks being 40/60.

Just because you believe he did it doesn't make it so.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24191 Oct 17, 2013
And BTW, Dumbass, those numbers are in large part based on the job the prosection did. Whether or not they PROVED the case. Not necessarily about whether they believe he truly did it.

The numbers are split there, too, but more like 60/40, overall. But nowhere near the 99.99% the idiot likes to claim.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24192 Oct 17, 2013
I know racist people like JMW & BFL would like to ignore things such as having to prove the case. But lynching people because you think they did it went out in the 60's.(And no bimbo, I wasn't there to see it.) I know damn well YOU were.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Since: Nov 10

Westwood

#24193 Oct 17, 2013
This string has gone to SHYT Again, In the middle of football season no less..... go figure

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#24194 Oct 17, 2013
PC looks like an Idiot chewing that gum... show a little class
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24195 Oct 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
This string has gone to SHYT Again, In the middle of football season no less..... go figure
Well, what do you expect with the shit those 2 haters post?!

Over & over & over again, being stupid enough to compare apples to oranges. What real football fans, who know WTF they're talking about, would do that? None.

An idiot ragging on USC's OOC schedule with the ridiculous OOC her favorite team THIS year is playing and with the fact they, themselves, back out of playing USC?!! Stupidity at its finest!!

A moron who wants to ignore what the courts said and convict someone himself, just because the guy's a Trojan.

An idiot who makes excuses about us cheating, but when we mention the sanctions, we're making excuses. Both of them are FACTORS or BOTH are excuses. Either way, I don't care. But to flip flop as to which they are to make your team look better?! Only an idiot does that.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24196 Oct 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
PC looks like an Idiot chewing that gum... show a little class
I hope Carson can bring 'em back!!

The Cards' D shut them down in Q2!!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24197 Oct 17, 2013
What's funny is, Trojan fans who hate Lane but love Pete. Pete has more to do with where we are now than Lane does.

I don't hate him. But he's not on my Christmas card list.:-)
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24198 Oct 17, 2013
I agree...let's stick to football and not the bs. But I bet your fan break that before ours do.

I'd like your chances better against Stanford had it not been for their loss last week. It's a bitch playing a team coming off an unexpected loss. They'll be out for blood!
bruin for life

Los Angeles, CA

#24199 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, right. You & the dumb whore are comparing an in conference record to an overall record and you have the nerve to call ME stupid. You & the hag are freakin' morons. The two of you make reatrded people look smart.
1-2 vs. 5-0...oh yeah, that's REAL bright!! ROTFLMAO!!!!!!
It's 2-0, Idiot.
BN is not all there if he's expecting YOU, the Village Idiot, to "rep the school well". LOL!!!!
let me amuse you for a second. Ucla 2-0 ..Usc 1-2 or usc 4-2 ucla 5-0 either way you're fcuekd. ROTFFLMFAO!!!!
Go Bruins!!!!
bruin for life

Los Angeles, CA

#24200 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
For about the 32nd time, it's not ME who thinks he didn't do it. The only people who mattered were the jury. THEY found him innocent, you idiot.
As for the general public, it was about 50/50. You're too stupid to accept it. You & your "pulled out of your ass" number of 99.99%. LOL!!!
You are the biggest moron on Topix.
og so you do think he did it! Thank you!!! about we agree!!! Moron!!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24201 Oct 17, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>let me amuse you for a second. Ucla 2-0 ..Usc 1-2 or usc 4-2 ucla 5-0 either way you're fcuekd. ROTFFLMFAO!!!!
Go Bruins!!!!
Excellent! At least you don't look like a moron.

Yes, your boys are doing well right now. They will be for another year. Good for you!
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24202 Oct 17, 2013
And yeah, if you can't beat us this year under sanctions and with an interim coach!! How pathetic would it be for your Bruins NOT to win?!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#24203 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, what do you expect with the shit those 2 haters post?!
Over & over & over again, being stupid enough to compare apples to oranges. What real football fans, who know WTF they're talking about, would do that? None.
An idiot ragging on USC's OOC schedule with the ridiculous OOC her favorite team THIS year is playing and with the fact they, themselves, back out of playing USC?!! Stupidity at its finest!!
A moron who wants to ignore what the courts said and convict someone himself, just because the guy's a Trojan.
An idiot who makes excuses about us cheating, but when we mention the sanctions, we're making excuses. Both of them are FACTORS or BOTH are excuses. Either way, I don't care. But to flip flop as to which they are to make your team look better?! Only an idiot does that.
So Ignore it, let the shyt go, I know I'm trying, I skip almost every post now.

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#24204 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope Carson can bring 'em back!!
The Cards' D shut them down in Q2!!!
Cards are making a game o fthis why hasen't Int grounding been called against Wilson?
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24205 Oct 17, 2013
bruin for life wrote:
<quoted text>og so you do think he did it! Thank you!!! about we agree!!! Moron!!
I told BN you couldn't refrain from absolute stupidity.

I don't know. I wasn't there. I'll leave it in God's hands.
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24206 Oct 17, 2013
Bruin Nation wrote:
<quoted text>
Cards are making a game o fthis why hasen't Int grounding been called against Wilson?
Just came back from the ALCS. I didn't see what led to the latest AZ field goal. But I hope AZ pulls it off!!

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#24207 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
I agree...let's stick to football and not the bs. But I bet your fan break that before ours do.
I'd like your chances better against Stanford had it not been for their loss last week. It's a bitch playing a team coming off an unexpected loss. They'll be out for blood!
I always felt UCLA could beat Stanford but they will be pissed after losing to Utah, how cool would it be #2 or 3 Oregon vs # 9 or 8 UCLA next weekend?

“We OWN L.A. Football”

Westwood

#24208 Oct 17, 2013
Trojan wrote:
<quoted text>
I told BN you couldn't refrain from absolute stupidity.
I don't know. I wasn't there. I'll leave it in God's hands.
LetS ALL move on... no.one needs to have the last word... go college football
Trojan

Whittier, CA

#24209 Oct 17, 2013
Great game on ESPN right now, too!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ontario Mills experiences a turnaround (Apr '10) 4 hr Jade 68
Mail thief 23 hr Rick 2
News Seven-acre vegetation fire burns near Anaheim H... Sat Rick 1
No Drugs Sat test 2
Norconian Club (Sep '06) Apr 15 Cristy 60
foul sulfur type smell East End and Sonoma Ct. ... Apr 15 eileen 1
Victim of Mail Theft Apr 10 smellyballs 3
More from around the web

Norco People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE