Norco: Police identify 14-year-old gi...

Norco: Police identify 14-year-old girl who killed herself at park

There are 9 comments on the Southwest Riverside News Network story from May 5, 2013, titled Norco: Police identify 14-year-old girl who killed herself at park. In it, Southwest Riverside News Network reports that:

Danielle Oro was found Saturday night at Kips Korner Park where she apparently died from a self-inflicted gunshot wound.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Southwest Riverside News Network.

susan chandler-fracol

La Canada Flintridge, CA

#1 May 7, 2013
i would like this family that we are praying for them, as a mother without a child due to suicide, i want to extend my sincerest sympathies. i also want this mother that there is a community on facebook that would love to comfort you if you are ever in need, we support each other, and try to help each other thru what is such a life altering change in our lives. we see ourselves as Zebra's in this world and know how different this death is from any other there death experience there is. we are praying for your family and asking god to bring some small comfort to you all as you find your way threw this great loss Susan Chandler-Fracol
Jennifer Doty

Corona, CA

#2 May 8, 2013
I am confounded by the lack of community outreach, also the lack of Norco High School to address this. There is an issue of her being bullied...
The barrels on backwards

Downey, CA

#3 May 25, 2013
What a shame. Soldiers are risking their lives for this country, while people are commiting suicide. Ill never understand why they don't reach out to anyone or why put their parents through that. Imagine how much potential she could've had😔. Not my choice though, all part of free will. Prayers are with the family
Marika

United States

#4 Jun 12, 2013
Jennifer Doty wrote:
I am confounded by the lack of community outreach, also the lack of Norco High School to address this. There is an issue of her being bullied...
I commemorated Danielle's life during my salutatorian speech at Norco High. I believe my school addressed it the best they could.
a friend

Riverside, CA

#5 Jul 2, 2013
we miss you Danni.
"we thought of you with love today, but that is nothing new. we thought about you yesterday, and the days before that too."
<3 rest in peace
Alanis

Phoenix, AZ

#6 Sep 27, 2013
Your still missed everyday babe....love you
Mexica

Corona, CA

#7 Sep 29, 2013
Wonder if she was on any medication .Theres more soldiers comitting suicde than killed in war.
Mark

Riverside, CA

#8 Apr 11, 2014
Mexica wrote:
Wonder if she was on any medication .Theres more soldiers comitting suicde than killed in war.
I'm sure she wasn't a soldier.
Aunt B

Pasadena, CA

#9 May 4, 2014
Dani, I love you and miss you. I am on my way to celebrate your life at Kips Korner right now. It's been one year since you left us, I'd like everyone to know that Dani was the one standing up for the underdog and it reminded me how difficult being a teenager was. She was an amazing person!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Norco Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News UCLA FOOTBALL NOTEBOOK: Neuheisel says Prince w... (Sep '10) 14 hr Large Phartzz 33,109
Ontario Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) Thu life 3
Corona Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) Thu life 4
News San Bernardino stabbing victim, 16, was L.A. ga... (May '08) May 24 powerball win 201... 112
News Motorcycle rider dies after losing control in O... (Sep '09) May 24 Anonymous 28
News Ontario woman to stand trial in husband's slaying (Dec '08) May 22 Lopez 167
News Code enforcement using new citation and collect... (Feb '10) May 22 Jeri perdue 21

Norco Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Norco Mortgages