'Fact based' film purports to prove alien abductions in Nome

Aug 19, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Fairbanks Daily News-Miner

The makers of a new movie due out in the fall are claiming it is a "fact based" account of alien abductions in Nome.

Comments
81 - 89 of 89 Comments Last updated Jan 27, 2011
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
He Lives

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 13, 2010

Is it possible what we think are aliens is actually the fallen demons cast from heaven? The so called real footage shows evidence of demonic powers and if the so called aliens are real but are fallen demonic powers at play here, then it all makes more sense than an alien being from another world coming to haunt us! Let me say if this whole alien matter in Nome is a fact based report even!
nanonano

Broken Arrow, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2011

Judged:

Here in Ohio we have lots of aliens.They come from the planet called Mexico!
No problem

Greenville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2011

Professor Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>
Aliens somewhere out there? OK, I can believe that.
Aliens visiting earth? If you could substantiate that with a little evidence it would be appreciated.
http://www.cufon.org/cufon/afu.htm
No problem

Greenville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2011

No problem

Greenville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2011

No problem

Greenville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2011

Though the film is actually a hoax
No problem

Greenville, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 22, 2011

This is real, many people see it every day and the proof is everywhere if you have the patience to look, just as they say it is right in front of our very eyes and at the tip of all of our tongues. Open your eyes and your mind, and when/if you do, tell others to do the same. I am privileged to have seen one (a vehicle) when I was younger and I have yet to see anything that equals it.

Read what I have given you and see how far you can make it before saying "OH MY GOD!" in shock of the most extraordinary knowledge you have ever obtained in your insignificant life on this little, blue, ignorant planet.

“As seen on TV”

Since: Jul 09

40.6260°N, 75.3710°W

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2011

No problem wrote:
This is real, many people see it every day and the proof is everywhere if you have the patience to look, just as they say it is right in front of our very eyes and at the tip of all of our tongues. Open your eyes and your mind, and when/if you do, tell others to do the same. I am privileged to have seen one (a vehicle) when I was younger and I have yet to see anything that equals it.
Read what I have given you and see how far you can make it before saying "OH MY GOD!" in shock of the most extraordinary knowledge you have ever obtained in your insignificant life on this little, blue, ignorant planet.
Thanks NP! Good stuff there! The "fact based" film is indeed fiction. I was not able to open most of the links you posted, however the one with the detail on the blue corona type effect seen at the lunar crater is very intriguing. If it IS a power plant why arent the owners taking measures to conceal it? Is it that they dont care? If they dont care why arent they taking such measures to conceal themselves here? These questions may have been answered by your other links, I will try to open them again from a different location. Best!

“Built like a ”

Since: Aug 08

North Korean missile!.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2011

Actually, My rodent forces capture stray humans and use them as forced labor on My many carrot farms.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Nome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
a thought i had (Jun '13) Jul 29 anynamefillinblank 28
Oil spill response drill planned near Nome Jul 24 Spanish flu virus 1
AK Beat: Troopers suspend search for missin Bre... Jul 24 Spanish flu virus 1
Scott Meisterheim live chat: 'Bering Sea Gold' ... (Feb '13) Jul '14 Jonny Moe 37
Rare blue-colored red king crab caught in Alask... Jul '14 pusherman_ 7
you will never guess what i have in my possion (Jun '13) Jun '14 festus 38
beringsea gold (Feb '14) Jun '14 beans tostada 2

Search the Nome Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Nome Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••