I need a job prospecting

I need a job prospecting

Posted in the Nome Forum

Picker9969

Fayetteville, NC

#1 Jan 27, 2012
I will work for someone or myself. I have own dredge and high banker and 4-wheel drive. I would like to get with the big boys prospecting. I have 7 years running heavy equipment and diving experience and prospecting experience. My prospecting experience is what I have learned from working at a query and prospecting in the Appalachian mountains down here in N.C.. Have been doing pretty good and have found some good pay-dirt. I just like working with bigger equipment then a 3 inch dredge and high-banker. If anyone can give me some contacts to call or some ideas, it would be greatly appreciated. You can E-mail me at [email protected]....... ..Hard worker with experience. Will drive up or fly, it don't mater to me as long as I can work. Thanks, Ken

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Scott Meisterheim live chat: 'Bering Sea Gold' ... (Feb '13) Sep '16 Nomie 41
News Teller (Oct '06) Sep '16 Rome 6
i still love you (Sep '13) Sep '16 Rome 2
The official poll of Hillary Jul '16 Pete the poll taker 1
News Proposals may double gasoline tax to aid budget... (Feb '16) Jun '16 jewsuck 5
whos cocks were bouncing my boos punani last night (Jun '16) Jun '16 joclo 1
nome looks like poop (May '16) May '16 dude 1

Nome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nome Mortgages