Review: The truth is outthere (but it...

Review: The truth is outthere (but it's not in here)

There are 3 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Nov 6, 2009, titled Review: The truth is outthere (but it's not in here). In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Helpful hint: This is Milla Jovovich. When she's on-screen, it's your cue to head out for more popcorn.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

Get it right next time

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Nov 9, 2009
The doctor's last name is Tyler, not Turner
jcf817

Minneapolis, MN

#2 Nov 10, 2009
I don't think you watched the same movie I did.
Dr Loafcutter

Burlingame, CA

#4 Mar 20, 2010
The movie was accurate to the T . So if its not to your liking tough cowpie. If you live in nome I pity you. The clown that authored this blog is getting the proper feedback also ---none . Stick to the Fast and Furious for your brand of Non-Fiction.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Walker backs renaming Western Alaska census are... Jul '15 Pondering 2
News In wake of flu epidemic a century ago, Alaska's... Jun '15 tom wingo 11
News Scott Meisterheim live chat: 'Bering Sea Gold' ... (Feb '13) May '15 steve reidel 39
Surviving (Aug '14) Apr '15 health 2
News Interview with an Alaska pilot: Keith Manternac... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Mush 1
News Iron Dog riders can expect bumpy, wet road ahea... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Mush 1
News Alaska's lack of snow could again shift start o... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Sneaky Pete 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nome Mortgages