Scott Meisterheim live chat: 'Bering ...

Scott Meisterheim live chat: 'Bering Sea Gold' star will answer your questions about the...

There are 43 comments on the MLive.com story from Jan 9, 2013, titled Scott Meisterheim live chat: 'Bering Sea Gold' star will answer your questions about the.... In it, MLive.com reports that:

"Bering Sea Gold" star Scott Meisterheim , of Kalamazoo, will participate in a 30-minute chat about the Discovery Channel show at 7 p.m. tonight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

Bob

Brooklyn, NY

#26 Jan 18, 2014
Scott if you read this you need HELP BADLY you have all the chance to be Great and the Best. Get Help for your self you don't see it people want to Help you. Don't Drag yourself Down. You can be the Best!!!!!
Gold Bar

Lenexa, KS

#27 Feb 7, 2014
Scott is a classic drunk unfortunately I was around them a lot .He has the persomlity of a teenager more than likely he has been using since he was in teens. Playing big shot is a classic drunk trait what money you have buys rounds for the bar when it comes time to pay your help no money or worse yet child support it was spent at the locale saloon .Drunks tend to hard workers if they sober up the are one hell of a machine odds are against you but not impossible. You must put the cork in the bottle .Then deal with your teenage personality that may take a few years .once you stay sober and deal with your dry drunk personality you have a lot better odds at making it at a very low odds job of ever hitting it big.
Jill

Vancouver, WA

#28 Feb 22, 2014
Just watched the season finale and I sure hope you made your way home. I also hope you make it back next season. I know the show edits everyone for maximum drama but DUDE dial yourself back a bit and maybe they won't have so much material to work with.

God bless
CudaDude

United States

#29 Feb 23, 2014
Ok so Scott is a bit of a sociopath, but his honest and accurate critiques of those around him are awesome. I'd like to see Scott bash Steve Riedel's skull in with a pipe and then dismember his body and bait crab pots with it. Wait... I think I combined a couple shows there, oh well, just a thought.
CudaDude

United States

#30 Feb 23, 2014
I'd also like to see a gladiator style death match between Vern and Steve with the survivor moving on to face Scott. Steve would win his match with Vern due to Vern's death by heart attack. In the final Scott could behead Steve on live television and parade down the streets of Nome with Steve's head on a pole. I think the whole town would enjoy that! I know I sure would!
Emily Riedel

United States

#31 Feb 23, 2014
You ladies out there that think Scott is wonderful? Well I'm here to tell you he's as big of A hole off film as on. During the first season of filming Scott and I got drunk and ended up spending the night together. Everything was going well until in the middle of me giving him a BJ he pee'd in my mouth! It was horrible. His stenchy booze laced piss blasted out both of my nostrils and down my throat. When I got my breath back and screamed at him he just sat there laughing.
Unfortunately I gave him another go this last season. He was taking me from behind when he pulled the hole switch one mid poke! He then took out all his pent up anger on my back door! I could hardly sit down for days.
Jack Hoffman

United States

#32 Feb 23, 2014
OK now we need to settle this down a bit.
Being a fellow gold miner I know how rough it is tryin to earn a fricken livin this way. All of you that watched my son Todd and crew this last season saw us foul up and I mean big time boy!
Scott I'd like to say a prayer for you now,

Oh Heavenly Father please help Scott to find peace and joy in his life. Please help him to find the strength to deal with his drinking problems too. Also lord please kill Steve Riedel, tthat guy is a fricken idiot! And lord father please keep that whore Emily Riedel away from my crew. Two years ago she gave all of them venereal disease and almost caused Todd's divorce when he brought it home to his wife.
Thank you o Heavenly Father
Peter

United States

#33 Feb 23, 2014
Jack Hoffman wrote:
OK now we need to settle this down a bit.
Being a fellow gold miner I know how rough it is tryin to earn a fricken livin this way. All of you that watched my son Todd and crew this last season saw us foul up and I mean big time boy!
Scott I'd like to say a prayer for you now,
Oh Heavenly Father please help Scott to find peace and joy in his life. Please help him to find the strength to deal with his drinking problems too. Also lord please kill Steve Riedel, tthat guy is a fricken idiot! And lord father please keep that whore Emily Riedel away from my crew. Two years ago she gave all of them venereal disease and almost caused Todd's divorce when he brought it home to his wife.
Thank you o Heavenly Father
Jack you should ask the good lord to strike down That claim jumper Dakota Fred. Of Todd f'd up by paying the lease. I like Todd but he's kind if a dip stick sometimes. Did he really have sex with Emily?
Jack Hoffman

United States

#34 Feb 23, 2014
Peter wrote:
<quoted text>
Jack you should ask the good lord to strike down That claim jumper Dakota Fred. Of Todd f'd up by paying the lease. I like Todd but he's kind if a dip stick sometimes. Did he really have sex with Emily?
I'm sorry to say it but yes Peter not only Todd but the rest of them did her too. Todd and Thurber tagged up on her one night that I know of because I walked in on them. Thurb really put that mustache to work on her old sluice box. Lets just say it gets lonely in a gold camp at night and leave it at that
Ernie

London, Canada

#35 Feb 23, 2014
Holy, I can't get over what I've been reading here about the "scenes Behind these shows" I knew you were screwed up Emily but NO IDEA how big of slut you actually are. You're old man is an unmotivated loser hat could care less about anything and you likely are banging him too. Meister loser pissed in your mouth because he knew of yur track record and felt you were deserving of it but he needs someone to best him within an inch of his life for the prick he is and his he talks down to people. He says he can't stand stupid people and yet I've not seen that idiot bring one trait forward to show any self worth to either working on or being the owner of a dredge. Someone's going to do him in and I have a feeling it won't be too far in the near future. I hate to think this but that's the impression he gives the world. Any of you women that look up to him like he's some idol are used to being beaten and abused because that A hole is nothing but abusive to everything in his path. I'll never see you Emily from this point forward as a whore and a liability on any dredge you're on. You are scared shitless being under water and are a waste of space on deck other than maybe serving food and suckin dick. Your loser father is no better. Jack Hoffman you're a good man and have hung in there no matter what and sir I sure felt so sorry for u when you knocked the rig over with that log. I was praying for you though haha.
Dick Gazinya

United States

#36 Feb 24, 2014
Emily you need to respect yourself or others never will. Miesterhiem is a pig for using your mouth as a urinal but really what did you expect??? Hopefully you won't allow yourself to be passed around by all the miners anymore.
Good luck
Ken Jones

Torrance, CA

#38 Feb 25, 2014
Nice work on that foot value you can keep on breaking stuff all year that Captain will likely take all year to figger out what's going on and by then you can bankrupted this season and the gold will still be on the bottom of the sea and he can be just like you broke LOL
Ken Jones

Torrance, CA

#40 Feb 25, 2014
Nice work on that foot value you can bankrupt him go for
ilovegoodcarma

Glendale, OR

#41 Mar 18, 2014
I like all of you - you have personality plus+. I just wish that you would all get along. I can dream. Smile. BTW Steve, that wasn't a very zen thing to say. Just sayin'... All the best, Scott. BTW you remind me of my ex-husband ... haha!! Peace!!
ilovegoodcarma

Glendale, OR

#42 Mar 18, 2014
I'm pretty sure that is not Emily ... lol ... just a wild guess. Now come to think of it, that probably isn't Steve, either.
Nonenglisheurobo y

Tyresö, Sweden

#43 May 3, 2014
Emily Riedel wrote:
You ladies out there that think Scott is wonderful? Well I'm here to tell you he's as big of A hole off film as on. During the first season of filming Scott and I got drunk and ended up spending the night together. Everything was going well until in the middle of me giving him a BJ he pee'd in my mouth! It was horrible. His stenchy booze laced piss blasted out both of my nostrils and down my throat. When I got my breath back and screamed at him he just sat there laughing.
Unfortunately I gave him another go this last season. He was taking me from behind when he pulled the hole switch one mid poke! He then took out all his pent up anger on my back door! I could hardly sit down for days.
Yeah yeah enough with your white thrash fantasies
Jonny Moe

Brooklyn, NY

#44 Jul 21, 2014
ARREST RECORD
http://mdocweb.state.mi.us/otis2/otis2profile...

Sentence 1
Offense:
Contractor - Fraudulent Use of Building Contract Fund
Minimum Sentence:

MCL#:
Maximum Sentence:
5 years 0 months
Court File#:
0614767-FH
Date of Offense:
03/31/2006
County:
Allegan
Date of Sentence:
05/25/2007
Conviction Type:
Plea
Discharge Date:
05/30/2012

Discharge Reason:
Probation Violator Technical Violation
Sentence 2
Offense:
Contractor - Fraudulent Use of Building Contract Fund
Minimum Sentence:

MCL#:
Maximum Sentence:
5 years 0 months
Court File#:
08016385-FH
Date of Offense:
10/18/2005
County:
Van Buren
Date of Sentence:
05/26/2009
Conviction Type:
Plea
Discharge Date:
05/30/2012

Discharge Reason:
Probation Violator Technical Violation
steve reidel

South Hamilton, MA

#45 May 8, 2015
Scott entered me through the backdoor also (no lube) He's hung like a mouse
steve reidel

South Hamilton, MA

#46 May 8, 2015
the truth shall set u free
justin p

Seminole, FL

#47 Oct 9, 2015
emily is a herion whore, zek even said on the episode the guy came outta the bar sayen hey i nailed your girlfriend lolol that proved to me and im pretty sure the junkie is being passed around each night i mean a stressed out junkie has there needs and when its around she;ll experiment its what girls do nowa days no repsect for the body anymore or spirit

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Targum Feb 7 CCR 309
Emily riedel cumbucket Sep '17 Justin123 1
Do people in Nome go to the beach (Dec '16) Dec '16 YIM 3
nome looks like poop (May '16) Dec '16 Maverick 808 2
The official poll of Hillary (Jul '16) Dec '16 Maverick 808 2
News Teller (Oct '06) Sep '16 Rome 6
i still love you (Sep '13) Sep '16 Rome 2

Nome Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance