Scott Meisterheim live chat: 'Bering Sea Gold' star will answer your questions about the...

There are 20 comments on the Jan 9, 2013, MLive.com story titled Scott Meisterheim live chat: 'Bering Sea Gold' star will answer your questions about the.... In it, MLive.com reports that:

"Bering Sea Gold" star Scott Meisterheim , of Kalamazoo, will participate in a 30-minute chat about the Discovery Channel show at 7 p.m. tonight.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at MLive.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jim

Lakewood, WA

#2 Feb 4, 2013
Scott,
I have lived in AK for over 25 years and I have never seen someone so ignorant to the dangers of Alaskan waters.
Only a true moronic greenhorn would take a dredging craft out in 4 foot seas when they are building to 5 to 6.
As far as investors go, I don't think dope dealers qualify as investors.

Scott, stick to sucking steve's big nossle while Vern pokes you were the sun dont shine.

I know you didn't steal verns gold. You are too stupid to know how to steal gold.
I'd love to have your weak muscles on my long line craft.....you wouldn't make it a day and you'd be stroking it n the bathroom and sobbing on your tiny man member.
Here's my phone number fag boy....call me and I'll kick your ass all the way back to MI jail.......you love men from behind.
real man

Bellevue, WA

#3 Feb 8, 2013
Right on brother! No s##t! Laughing my a$$ off!
DERRUFO

Baltimore, MD

#4 Feb 9, 2013
Lets hope Jim in Lakewood didnt mean every unkind thing he had to say about Scott M. But there are some good points made. You have to be careful in that dredging work and it does seem Like people with Huge fronted Loans trying to "even up" by going to sea for gold to get rid of debts spells
D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R. This word is for all those taking the gold from Mother Alaska. Be careful. Riches dont matter much if you re dead.
americanmike

Plainfield, IL

#5 Feb 18, 2013
this is to meisterheim !!! your nothing but a drunk, i gauretee that you beat up your ex wife, i watch the show just so i can see how big of a moron you really are , ha,ha,ha, you have zero skills except the bottle, your a deadbeat dad , and you always will be, you think your some tuff guy , your a whimp, you keep saying how you hate stuped people, guess what dude look in the mirror, you are the dumbest s,o,b i ever seen, your a bully, and you will always be a broke loser, i can tell , you never had anything , and never will, you will always be a lowlifethe scum of the earth, you were, a nobody on verns boat, and your a nobody now, you relly are a bottom feeder, and i, and millions that watch like me, hope you get what you deserve , in the end, a long jail sentance !!!!!!!!!
Real gold diver

Scottsdale, AZ

#6 Feb 20, 2013
I worked with Scott in AK and your criticisms are inaccurate. TV has villified Scotts character in order to make fools like you passively soak up advertising and go buy cases of bud light and doritos. The guy has problems, but it doesnt appear that one of his problems is sitting in front of the tv watching other people live their lives.
RichMacK

Hamilton, Canada

#7 Feb 25, 2013
Do you see what this piece of shit does on the latest "after the dredge" episode? He starts punching out an old man who dares to stand up to this piece of garbage bully loser.
Scott, I would love to beat the crap out of you. I am not 60 or 120 pounds like the people you typically pick on. You deadbeat, broke, drunk loser. I will read about you being killed by drug dealers for not paying debts at some point.
Sherri wolf

Canada

#9 Mar 6, 2013
I love
You Scott tell them
How it is ! It's amazing when a man speaks his mind half those
Idiots
On there don't speak here minds and uih do we love ya babe
sickOfScott-HeSu cks

Whitestone, NY

#10 Mar 29, 2013
Putting Down other people who want to help him and treating them Horribly. He Needs ALOT of Psyc Help Electro Shock will work ok.
Steve Reidel

Lansing, MI

#11 Mar 29, 2013
Scott meisterhomo couldn't find gold at Fort Knox!!
What a total loser!!
Meisterheim

Lansing, MI

#13 Mar 29, 2013
Sorry I am such a douchebag,can't help it I was born that way
liane

Westland, MI

#14 Mar 30, 2013
Hi scott just wanted to say that deep down you have a wonderful soul. There is something deep inside that is making your soul so angry. I pray that you really search your soul and find out what it is. If you do life and everything you do daily eill not frustrate you. GOD bless you may your new journey in life keep you happy and safe
III

United States

#15 Mar 30, 2013
Scott,
Strength is not found in numbers; it's found in singular DETERMINATION!
Semper Fi,
III
who="Meisterheim"]So rry I am such a douchebag,can't help it I was born that way
III

United States

#16 Mar 30, 2013
Liane,

I agree with you. There was a time I would be more HARSH and CRUDE like Scott is with others...
I realized (after growing up) that only 'I' can fix myself. I had to be stronger than myself.. I was.
Scott KNOWS (inside) that what he displays on the outside is only a 1/10 of what he is able/capable of doing.
I say that because you SEE how GOOD he can do something (screwing up) even when he's making mistakes. If he dropped the drugs, booze, and PICKED UP THE KIDS he will be ok. Most importantly; he must realize that if he wants to be taken seriously he must seriously look at, into and UP to people starting today. He's a DETERMINED Man. I would like to see him be the comeback kid' for the show but most importantly for HIMSELF and his babies...
Keep the faith right?
III
liane wrote:
Hi scott just wanted to say that deep down you have a wonderful soul. There is something deep inside that is making your soul so angry. I pray that you really search your soul and find out what it is. If you do life and everything you do daily eill not frustrate you. GOD bless you may your new journey in life keep you happy and safe
III

United States

#17 Mar 30, 2013
Steve,

Choke down a nice big cup of SHUT THE **** UP!!! No need to boil it, just drink away. Remember, salt is GOOD and NECESSARY for the body just as WATER is! There's a big Sea outside of your tent; think about that for awhile buddy...
Fix YOURSELF first. Others have their own 'PROJECTS' theyare working on; trust me. Scott is NOT writing about YOU. Scott will knock on your tent to tell you his mind.
We ALL have our strengths and weaknesses. What are YOUR strengths Steve? I have witnessed two years of your weaknesses. Writing about another you live by is another LOW....
Help YOUR DAUGHTER OVERCOME HER FEAR OF THE ***WATER***, PEOPLE, LIFE so she can become an ASSET for ZEKE instead of a LIABILITY to herself and EVERYONE around her. You've OBVIOUSLY been a great DAD. Maybe now it's time to be her FATHER... She will be better for it, and YOU will be better for having her help you find your OWN way!
Gotta go, time to work on my own....
Semper Fi,
III

P.S. Steve, DON'T drink the Seawater.
Mary Gould

Jacksonville, NC

#18 Apr 11, 2013
Steve Reidel wrote:
Scott meisterhomo couldn't find gold at Fort Knox!!
What a total loser!!
@ Steve reidel: look in the mirror you retard,, your the one who couldnt find gold at fort knox, both you and your ugly big nosed daughter cant even find gold on the show. Its really a shame that you even made a daughter to pass on the worst genes to.. your a complete waste of oxygen.
DERRUFO

Parkville, MD

#19 May 18, 2013
Mary Gould wrote:
<quoted text>
@ Steve reidel: look in the mirror you retard,, your the one who couldnt find gold at fort knox, both you and your ugly big nosed daughter cant even find gold on the show. Its really a shame that you even made a daughter to pass on the worst genes to.. your a complete waste of oxygen.
DERR : Mary has to go to her room now ok?
it is not nice to say things about the daughter and besides i think she is quite attractive and a very strong woman to work on that show and also to bare her inner feelings even when film crews are recording her. i hope the best for her and the gold miners of alaska
KIWI

Auckland, New Zealand

#22 Oct 7, 2013
Scott, thanks for expressing the openness and frankness towards some of the morons you have encountered while mining in Alaska. In a world gone mad with political correctness your attitude and truthfulness is quite refreshing and entertaining!

We are both quite similar when dealing with people who are on a different "flight path" to our way of thinking, we tell them to get #%^@*#!!

Its all true what you say about Steve. However his problem is caused by the incorrect Gene Sequencing he received at conception. So have some empathy for Steve before you abuse the shit out of him!

Thanks again for the part you play on the show and all the best for any future plans you may have!
Ldeb

Netherlands

#23 Oct 25, 2013
Meisterheim is a good person, working hard.
Nonenglisheurobo y

Värmdö, Sweden

#24 Nov 23, 2013
Steve M i love to watch your battles and i hope that u win the war soon.You cant deny Masterheims determination!keep it up!
When you argue and want to punch you walk away next time.That will win respect in the end!I hope u laugh at the idiots with unkind words about you because they are not worth your energy.
I hope u take a deep dive into yourself aswell and join the 12-step community.
To Jim and americanmike go fuck yourselves and save space next time
Bob

Bayside, NY

#25 Jan 18, 2014
Scott Meisterheim needs a Rehab but not 28 days he needs long term more than a year and maybe he might change maybe, He is on a collision course for Jail or Death.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Surviving (Aug '14) Apr 19 health 2
News Interview with an Alaska pilot: Keith Manternac... Feb '15 Mush 1
News Iron Dog riders can expect bumpy, wet road ahea... Feb '15 Mush 1
News Alaska's lack of snow could again shift start o... Feb '15 Sneaky Pete 2
News Other Alaska races stick to snow-sparse trail d... Feb '15 mush 1
News Vessel haulout system something 'like Egyptians... Feb '15 jax23willis 1
a thought i had (Jun '13) Jul '14 anynamefillinblank 28
More from around the web

Nome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE