Look:

Jan 9, 2012 Full story: IcStafford

Barefoot Catholic devotees raise their hands in prayer during a mass at the Rizal Park to celebrate the feast of the Black Nazarene in Manila, Philippines.

Full Story
L A Marcial

Quezon City, Philippines

#1 Jan 9, 2012
No matter what others have to say or what they think,..we Filipinos will always gave a big smile for all. God has been good to us in many ways despite some suffering that we have undergone but we believe that "for everything, there is always a reason". To some , the loss of lives and the destruction wrought by the recent typhoon appears to be a punishment for something, but for us who believe, it is not. The millions who were present at the Nazarene celebration only shows that we Filipinos love God despite the calamities and as shown in the papers, we still smile during the horrible moments." Por algo sera" as the Spanish are wont to say.Viva Jesus !

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nome Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Surviving Aug '14 For u 1
a thought i had (Jun '13) Jul '14 anynamefillinblank 28
Oil spill response drill planned near Nome Jul '14 Spanish flu virus 1
AK Beat: Troopers suspend search for missin Bre... Jul '14 Spanish flu virus 1
Scott Meisterheim live chat: 'Bering Sea Gold' ... (Feb '13) Jul '14 Jonny Moe 37
Rare blue-colored red king crab caught in Alask... Jul '14 pusherman_ 7
you will never guess what i have in my possion (Jun '13) Jun '14 festus 38
Nome Dating
Find my Match

Nome Jobs

Nome People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Nome News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Nome

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]