informed

United States

#82 Jun 21, 2012
Nah...he's from Holmes county..Josh curry was involved with him getting busted ...they call him nate but I think his name is Nathan
informed

United States

#83 Jun 21, 2012
From what we were told Josh is a narc and he bought some stuff from Josh and it was a setup ...
scott

Enterprise, AL

#84 Jun 21, 2012
OMG

Grand Bay, AL

#85 Jun 21, 2012
informed wrote:
From what we were told Josh is a narc and he bought some stuff from Josh and it was a setup ...
Josh, Gabby, Doug, Britt they're all narcs I hear thats just to name a few..
uratard

Youngstown, FL

#86 Jun 21, 2012
scotts an idiot wrote:
Scott do not get on here and turn this into a Doug gabby topic!! Get a job and stop waiting on someone to post something so you can put your poor pitiful crap on here!!!
Sounds like scott-tard hit a nerve being he is nutty as a sqirrel turd just like you with your conspiracy bullshat.
human traffic cop

United States

#87 Jun 21, 2012
human traffick cop wrote:
The crooked police assist the gang stalkers by alerting them when they have been called, sending corrupt cops to the scene, routing the caller of emergency to the hospital to have them falsely labled as delusional......the gang stalkers also get assistance by the hospital staff that sneak the girl in for treatment because the gang stalkers keep beating them profusely also they transport the girls to various locked areas assisted by the security that work at the hospitals allowing the gang bangers to beat the girls and force them chemical to induce death everybody gets paid from the insurance fraud off of this so they ignore the screams thinking about the money they will collect Many calls for insurance money are made from the hospital staff and homeless shelter staff.
please end this
scott

Enterprise, AL

#88 Jun 22, 2012
scott

Enterprise, AL

#89 Jun 22, 2012
SCOTT

Enterprise, AL

#90 Jun 26, 2012
WELL I WAS RITE ABOUT THEY MAY HAVE BEEN USING I-10 FOR HUMAN TRAFFIC.BUT IT LEADS THE ISSUES CLOSE HOLMES COUNTY !!
SCOTT

Enterprise, AL

#91 Jun 26, 2012

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#92 Jul 13, 2012
OK, SO ITS NOT JUST ME . THIS IN THE NET, TRACKED BY ECHELON. CORRUPTION AND DODGY COMPANIES THAT MIND CONTROL VICTIMS WILL BE MET WITH HELL WHEN THEY DIE.
THE VICTIMS WILL APPEAR IN THE ABUSERS BRAINS AFTER DEATH FOREVER.
SATANIC FORCES WILL PUNISH THOSE RESPONSIBLE IN THE END.
INVESTIGATIVE JOURNALITS DAVID JONES 3232 ANONYMOUS HACKER INTO UK GOVERNMENT AFFILIATIONS WITH EMI.
SPREAD, ABUSE AND MANIPULATE.
Sabrina Taylor

United States

#95 Jul 14, 2012
Sabrina Taylor wrote:
I am a gang stalking victim the police in Minnesota working with gang bangers her whom I believe are gangster disciples help my kid ordered her to scream so I would call the police and make me look crazy so The claims of electronic harrassment would be dismissed as delusions. They had me hear her scream in Brooklyn Center, Minneapolis, Bloomington . The police took advantage of our homeless situation held my daughter and made her scream. This gang stalking situation is far more sinister than anyone could believe I am witness to the APocolyspse of society through corruption in law enforcement allowing firemen and ent's to deliver weapons to gang stalkers torturing T.I. individuals. They allowed gang bangers to hold my kid and put in danger in minnesota. THE MURDER OF MYSELF AND MY KID WILL BE THE WORK OF LAW ENFORCEMENT VIA CRIMINAL ELEMENTS SUCH AS GANG BANGERS IN MINNESOTA. The attempt to make me look crazy to hide their electronic weapons abuse will not be ignored they messed up including kidnap and murder to the equation.
I was wrong about this statement She was not transported I was being v2k'ed, I am woman to admit that. This however makes me leery as to why this was chosen as the subject of my torment in order to discredit me as a victim of electronic harassment. I feel we are not safe because of this
Sabrina Taylor

United States

#96 Jul 15, 2012
I cannot believe all that I am hearing from the gang stalkers is strictly v2k They constantly say the are going to kill me and my kid and now they are throwing in the possibility of framing me for crime...I know this seems outrageous. The gang stalkers have done a good job making me appear delusional. The police here in Minnesota have done a great job having me placed on psychiatric holds. One bug problem though I do not have a mental health history that is indicative of schizophrenia nor delusions....The hospitals were not able to keep me. Now Concerning the death threats they did not start until 2012 my harassment began in 2006 or 2007 My child is only 18 to have put her in this was from the pits of hell itself. My Facebook is a major concern to my gang stalkers swing that I post daily on their tactics......My Facebook is copied and put in PDF form so deleting my Facebook won't be effective. You guys need to stop hurting people like this God foes not make mistakes in order for man to correct them. My suffering will not be silent nor forgotten whether or not any legal prosecution proceeds is does not matter JUDGEMENT DAY NO ONE WILL ESCAPE. God bless all maybe just maybe the peeps involved will turn to God and repent in Jesus Christ name. God works in mysterious ways Psalms 64 is indeed a reality in my family life.
Sabrina Taylor

United States

#97 Jul 15, 2012
n ago I cannot believe all that I am hearing from the gang stalkers is strictly v2k They constantly say the are going to kill me and my kid and now they are throwing in the possibility of framing me for crime...I know this seems outrageous. The gang stalkers have done a good job making me appear delusional. The police here in Minnesota have done a great job having me placed on psychiatric holds. One bug problem though I do not have a mental health history that is indicative of schizophrenia nor delusions....The hospitals were not able to keep me. Now Concerning the death threats they did not start until 2012 my harassment began in 2006 or 2007 My child is only 18 to have put her in this was from the pits of hell itself. My Facebook is a major concern to my gang stalkers swing that I post daily on their tactics......My Facebook is copied and put in PDF form so deleting my Facebook won't be effective. You guys need to stop hurting people like this God foes not make mistakes in order for man to correct them. My suffering will not be silent nor forgotten whether or not any legal prosecution proceeds is does not matter JUDGEMENT DAY NO ONE WILL ESCAPE. God bless all maybe just maybe the peeps involved will turn to God and repent in Jesus Christ name. God works in mysterious ways Psalms 64 is indeed a reality in my family life.
Joey

United States

#98 Jul 15, 2012
Serving the shii to Americas.

It's declassified and still bullshii continues.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/47361836/Declassifi...

Anybody want to fix it?

Make some DVDs and pass it out.
Sabrina Taylor

United States

#99 Jul 16, 2012
They held my daughter Nichelle against her will and used her non lethal weapons testing under threat that I would die now they want to kill me..All whole of my gang stalking has culminated to the abuse of my kid. My poor child. I was partial witness because of the delusional card the cops played on me the half searched the motel room she was held in. After she left the burned her badly I smelled her flesh in the air for over hours straight they did this We have a low point in our society to do this my 18 year old kid under threat my death. No one should forget this.
NoCrab

Central District, Hong Kong

#100 Nov 26, 2012
These protocols are international especially the microwave auditory effects.

The chemical compound torture may follow you as well.

1. Satellite Artificial Intelligence may have been use to track according to your shape and your normal movements.

No solution for those effected accept keep moving.
Kris

Kirkland, WA

#102 Dec 28, 2012
i have a family of five... and i am getting close to losing it.
Kris

Kirkland, WA

#103 Dec 28, 2012
i was stalked by a korean woman and when i finally accepted her to hang out with my family... she abruptly dropped it with an extreme humiliating behavior... leaving me utterly confused...
ManufacturingDis ease

Bangkok, Thailand

#104 Jan 22, 2013
Research show massive manufactured disorder?
http://www.globalresearch.ca/effects-of-ghz-r...
It is unethical human experimentation or something much bigger?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Noma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cito (Mar '13) 1 hr Wow 12
Debate: Gay Marriage - Bonifay, FL (Jul '10) 15 hr Brian_G 181
haunted panhandle (Sep '11) 17 hr Nannie 41
Holmes Co. inmate sentenced in escape Feb 20 Britney Gay 2
High school grades are in for Holmes County Feb 20 MCH 12
Holmes Co.Jail (Apr '14) Feb 10 scott 36
county firefighters Feb 8 Green Head Voter 17
Noma Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web