gang stalking
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
ICU

Davenport, IA

#1 Apr 21, 2012
How many of you actually know the real definition and/or the real meaning of GANG STALKING?...
How many of you actually are educated in or in any way experienced in GANG STALKING?
Have you ever been a VICTIM of it, or know someone whom has?,Or have you ever been a PERPETRATOR of it? If so...please share your thoughts and opinions on this subject and share any reasons you think it is good or bad...
ICU

Davenport, IA

#2 May 2, 2012
Seems we have found a subject in which ALL those overly educated individuals out there are , either ignorant of, or,otherwise fearful of, giving an opinion...or are a perpetrator and wont elaborate...Or are a victim and feeling like your the only one on that hit list.
Victims take heart...many of the perps are actually per sey victims too..in that they are everyday citizens passing you on the street and living and sharing your daily life...except that they unfortunately come from all walks of life and (if you are the victim) that could simply mean salt in your ice cream or a Mack Truck rear ending you, depending on the mind set of the perp. Can you watch your back?...Perps live for a power trip that can never be owned or earned convinced its for Glory and victims better hope they woke up early and rest late...but continue to see the fight for what the freedom of America was suppose to be about.......I'm a victim...I'm a nobody..but What is happoning to me is destroying my life..I have no savior but God. I will reach for help as I'm doing now..but otherwise the perp is goinna go with me...when I go...comprende?...
ICU

Davenport, IA

#3 May 2, 2012
P/S I would further like to add that i suspect this internet site the Bonifay Forum to be a set up for a possible scam..in that there is no privacy to your fictitious name and that your opinions ...especially those pollitical views...could possibly lead to community based harrassment and invasion of privacy. If you want any further communication with me...then answer...
Human traffick

Melrose Park, IL

#4 Jun 17, 2012
Crooked law enforcement give the gang stalkers equipment in order to carry out human trafficking of women and children. This is done by use of hpm weapons , software uploaded onto the victims cellphone that works by knowing the victims number., the steal the victims personal info for identity theft and fraud. There are alerts given to the gang stalkers when 911 is called by the crooked enforcement. They quickly prepare for for police arrival by dispersing when the ramp upi to actual kidnaping they use inside hospital workers that slide the girls in to treat them after they have beaten them, then they sneak them out. Security guards and a few nurses run that aspect. The thugs travel with the girls keeping them surrounded by gang bangers with little chance of escape. The women that assist them go to the motel with them the gang bangers they always rent several rooms in the motel having revolving sex trafficking. They have a guy that is called for backup in order to gag the girls and keep them quiet while preparing for the police which in most cases the cop is apart of it The girls are beat excessively......
these are kidnapped.
scott

Enterprise, AL

#5 Jun 18, 2012
Yea tell about it trying to fight the ones that destroyed every thing i had are from that aria and the law stops me from finding out the truth behind these bad issues .And when i get close they use force to kepp me a way from the truth.Sometimes I think the law is behind these issues also!! I asked for help from a investigater from Holmes county and he ended up taking her to motels.And that was the same time she came up pregnant.Shit I wont ask for help again from them.shit they Help to much !!If you know what I mean !!
scotts an idiot

United States

#6 Jun 18, 2012
Scott do not get on here and turn this into a Doug gabby topic!! Get a job and stop waiting on someone to post something so you can put your poor pitiful crap on here!!!
scott

Enterprise, AL

#7 Jun 18, 2012
scotts an idiot wrote:
Scott do not get on here and turn this into a Doug gabby topic!! Get a job and stop waiting on someone to post something so you can put your poor pitiful crap on here!!!
Theres a lawyer named Beasley That is this close to Haveing a jog And you will not like the job he does !!
scott

Enterprise, AL

#8 Jun 18, 2012
This involves dna testing !!
scotts an idiot

United States

#9 Jun 18, 2012
Who are you going to do DNA testing on stupid?
scott

Enterprise, AL

#10 Jun 18, 2012
It kinda falls in line when Mia brown seeing things that may of got her killed.Then you have Shanna peoples Missing also plus the Missing diver and what I here.There is a lot more missing also down there.And being we are on a subject that relates to asking the law for help before these issues and them refusing to act on these issues.Plus gabby saying that the ones that i was asking for help was the wrong kind of law.shit i have paper work on that stuff.Plus the ones that was helping gabby when she was makeing buys for the law she said strait out they where taking her to a motel for sex.Plus she said they met up at Dale Chapmans also.And his letters from jail talk about the same thing gabby said.even the law takeing pics of her having sex.Then dale sent a letter to doug mixon from jail saying that!! Then even told doug where the Camera was that he had hid in his home was.And all the sudden she gets charges for going in dales home buy the law that was takeing her to the motel.So what the hell!! And she said one was Harry.
scott

Enterprise, AL

#11 Jun 18, 2012
Shit I even let them and Gabby use my truck to make the drug busts.I thought once we get these drug heads out of gabbys life it would be over with.And there was a lot of buys made that they never busted I know i was at the meating point a few times when i brought Gabby to them.Plus she came up preg at the same time.I know its not my child and i Know its not Dougs child.Doug mom even said to me That is not my Grand child because there is no part about that child that looks like are family.Hell that only leaves the law that she was working with to help bust!!
scott

Enterprise, AL

#12 Jun 18, 2012
Shit she left the camera over hear in a black sock hid away. Shit now i think about it i mite wont to take a closer look at that camera !!
scott

Enterprise, AL

#13 Jun 18, 2012
Shit I herd the law of Holmes county had a hole shelf full of movies !! And yall thought they just play with video games Like x box's !!
scott

Enterprise, AL

#14 Jun 18, 2012
Shit I herd they where already teaching the child to say uncle Harry and uncle Ricky !! Shit there may even be a uncle Brown also !!
scott answer this

United States

#15 Jun 18, 2012
What all do u know about the hendrix's that live close to the curry dirt road??
scott

Enterprise, AL

#16 Jun 18, 2012
Now lets look at these pics and see if this kid relates to any one !!
scott

Enterprise, AL

#17 Jun 18, 2012
scott

Enterprise, AL

#18 Jun 18, 2012
scott

Enterprise, AL

#19 Jun 18, 2012
same hair color as uncle Harry !!
scott

Enterprise, AL

#20 Jun 18, 2012
And when Gabbys in jail thats who she calls for is uncle Harry !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Noma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holmes County Superintendent 14 hr realwildcat 7
So careyville is a FEMA floodplain? Sun Gramdma 1
Should we move to bonifay Sun Gramdma 4
News Bonifay man arrested on armed robbery charges (Mar '13) Oct 8 Been there 16
News Holmes County sets budget, millage Oct 4 rick sallas 1
2017 Project Graduation Sep 26 Shame On You 8
hdsb (Mar '17) Sep 18 Daisy0791 15

Noma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Noma Mortgages