Fort Walton Beach, FL

#64 Jan 21, 2013
here i am hell whoop all your asses like takin candy from a baby
you need God

Goose Creek, SC

#65 Jan 21, 2013
evan wrote:
here i am hell whoop all your asses like takin candy from a baby
You poor thing. I am praying for you. Fighting resolves nothing. You carry so much anger and I hope God will carry you through these hard times. Follow the Bible, not you're negative friends.I pray you get the help you need. God bless you.
evan

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#66 Jan 21, 2013
maybe u the one that needs to pray
get real

Bonifay, FL

#67 Jan 23, 2013
evan wrote:
maybe u the one that needs to pray
THANK U Ecan. ID like to kno who this is offending him to. ID LIKE TO SHAKE UR HAND.:)
suprise69

Bonifay, FL

#68 Jan 23, 2013
listen mofos maybe his supporters did need a power nap but regaurdless we still got his back..... aint nobody perfect... so yall can continue to talk sh*t while we continue to do what we do and have fun while doing it... cuz at the end of the day we are still REAL just like my ni**
a STEVEN WATFORD... dueces
evan

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#70 Jan 24, 2013
just an old friend he used to hang out with my fmily alot
SCCA

Bonifay, FL

#71 Jan 24, 2013
Hows them sores? Those pretty teeth? And that rotten stank coming put of you're mouth? Yeh be proud, real proud.. Lmfao
suprise69

Bonifay, FL

#72 Jan 26, 2013
shut the hell up..... yall dont know what yall are talkin about for real
Pissed

Chipley, FL

#74 Jul 26, 2015
suprise69 wrote:
some of yall need to know ur facts about someone before talking shit.... unless u was there and know what he did day for day and what kind of person he was and what happened keep ya mouth shut and comments to urself.... obviously not none of yall know the real steven watford... and is prob best and he is about one of the most realist mofos in holmes county.. yall dont know shit.... thank you and goodbye
This is hilarious that someone can be so ignorant to think Steven Lamar Watford is a good person! I used to be be his "main girl " and could tell you more than you can imagine! I won't give details because like someone already mentioned he "beats chicks asses" and I can testify to that. Yes he does drugs bad and has for years! He won't ever amount to anything because he is constantly in and out of prison! Everyone keeps saying he gets right out of jail and that could possibly be true but he is frequently in prison and I personally know that he enjoys being a piece of shit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Noma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TyLer harrison Mon details 3
When will Johnny Mac be charged? (Jan '11) Mon Scott 8,392
Holmes County Superintendent Feb 13 non-instr 42
did the commissioner in holmes county burn his ... Feb 12 wornderin 1
News Restitution sought in Liberty Hill vandalism (Apr '17) Feb 6 Jus wondering 2
Holmes County EMS (Sep '08) Jan 31 karma 162
Fracking Jan 30 Wildbird 1

Noma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Noma Mortgages