SWAT TEAM called in hwy 160 Bonifay
suprise69

Bonifay, FL

#22 Jan 17, 2013
some of yall need to know ur facts about someone before talking shit.... unless u was there and know what he did day for day and what kind of person he was and what happened keep ya mouth shut and comments to urself.... obviously not none of yall know the real steven watford... and is prob best and he is about one of the most realist mofos in holmes county.. yall dont know shit.... thank you and goodbye
yeh

Houston, TX

#23 Jan 17, 2013
suprise69 wrote:
some of yall need to know ur facts about someone before talking shit.... unless u was there and know what he did day for day and what kind of person he was and what happened keep ya mouth shut and comments to urself.... obviously not none of yall know the real steven watford... and is prob best and he is about one of the most realist mofos in holmes county.. yall dont know shit.... thank you and goodbye
yeh we can tell you are real intelligent. Most of the skanky trash he has been with probably needs to be beat.
pleeeeease u sick freak

Bonifay, FL

#24 Jan 17, 2013
suprise69 wrote:
Oh my, really, did u just say that... Seen it, heard it watched it, so don't fucking tell me.... He's a thief, meth head, thug, that thinks he is above the law, and obviously thinks he can take what's not his.. Take ur bull shit somewhere else.. Lies all lies, u made me laugh..
player

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#25 Jan 17, 2013
suprise69 wrote:
you must of been one of his girls
no body

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#26 Jan 17, 2013
He has charges pending in Alabama too!
pleeeeease you sick freak

Bonifay, FL

#28 Jan 17, 2013
Yes he does have charges in Alabama, but to the cracked out ho that said he's real..... Ha ! Real, real damn stupid, I would rather be fake, any day than to be like him. He was last running with girl, lives in Noma, the last one he was with got all 20 of her kids taking away because she was running with him, doing meth.the one in Noma, I won't say her name because it is not fair for her kids, her kids shouldn't be with her either. What the hell is wrong with people. There is truly evil, and scum. So for all u SCUM ON HERE DEFENDING THIS METH HEAD, GO SMOKE SOME MORE METH, cause there is no Hope for u. U wouldn't understand people like us. U know the ones that sleep at night, take care of our families, and have some sense..
dilligaf

Bonifay, FL

#29 Jan 17, 2013
Preach it girl preach it. Opinions are like assholes, everybody's got one. I kno her but obviously u don't. It isn't ur business bout her or her kids. Maybe u should tend to yours more than trying to find tha perfect preaching words for somebody else. I agree with the others on him. U kno all about tha Meth obviously so go put ur thoughts and words in ur pipe & smoke it. Lol u crack me up gunny, u really do. Nice to see u study hard in ur homework :)))) tell us something else we dnt kno.... come on ****T****
supris69

Bonifay, FL

#30 Jan 17, 2013
who reLLY GIVE A F*** WHERE H HAS CHARGS... HE COULD HAVE THEM IN EGYPT AND IT WOULDNT MATTER.. SEVN IS A REAL A** MOFO AND PLENT OF PL BACK HIM CUZ HE IS A GOOD PERSON AND JUST CUZ PL defend HIM DOENT MEAN WRE ONE O HIS BI***ES... I GOT YA BI**H THOUGH... STEVEN WILL BE OUT ONE DAY SOON AND WILL SHOW ALL OF YALL SH** TALKERS WHATSUP.. SO EITHER KEEP UR SLICK A** COMMENTS TO URSELF OR FACE THE CONSEQUNCES AND YES WE KNOW WHO U ARE.. U RE DEFINATELY NOHIN BUT A LL BIT** AND DAMN URE GOT IT COIN TO U... DUECES WHERE IS DONNIE GROOVER AND HIS TWO CENTS WORTH WHEN WE NEED IT.. HE WOULD DEFINATELY TELL YA ABOUT HIS DAWG.... AND DARE SOMEONE TO SAY OTHERWISE....
john

Bonifay, FL

#31 Jan 17, 2013
Y yal at it I'll take a double hash brown scatter covered and smoothered in f*** you and say bye
supris69

Bonifay, FL

#32 Jan 17, 2013
and for all of yall calin him a meth head hel u must have been doin it withhim to know what the hell he does.... so why try to judge.. just cuz u aint got caught dont mean u innocnt.. at least he is man enuf to pay for his mistakes....
get real

Bonifay, FL

#33 Jan 17, 2013
& man enough to admit it and man enough to not give a Fu** what yal snitching a** hoes got to say
truth

Freeport, FL

#34 Jan 18, 2013
By his record at holmesclerk.com ....one thing is certain.....he is a LOW LIFE !!!! And is always gonna be locked up.
just sayin

Freeport, FL

#35 Jan 18, 2013
The girl at green house, Heather, her mom lives in esto..the house with 100 animals in small yard. The apple dont fall far from tree. Heather is a snitch!!!!
supris69

Bonifay, FL

#36 Jan 18, 2013
maybe ur the low life.., not him
get real

Bonifay, FL

#37 Jan 18, 2013
Low life? Seriously? Listen to yourself! Are u God? Okay then.. do u know wtf he has went through in life frm day one? Who r u yo judge him? Obviously u have nothing better to do and need Jesus in ur life. U don't have to live with him or see him everyday, so stfu and quit judging someone by hear say or shit he has been through. U make me sick. Not one of yal is perfect n I'm sure u sin in some sort of way, matterfact u r now BC God says do not judge. U needa be the one locked up. In a crazy house lol ima pray for u. And. Wtf does animals in a yard gotta do with anything. So wat on tha crap u say bout heather, thts not Steven. If she is a snitch then honey yal got something down right in common. It's none yal business about what is on his record. So wat, your on my record for being a snobby nose judgmental inconsiderate gutter snitch. Get a life n leave him out ur stuff. Obviously u think bout him mighty hard. W/e. Problem with females now days, there fake and full of drama. Wow. Ping ping ping is the sound of me deflecting all ur whining and bit**Ing.
suprise69

Bonifay, FL

#38 Jan 18, 2013
TRUE STORY!! Nothing to say now b******....Thas what i thought... comments and opinions t urself!! goodbye
atomic

Bonifay, FL

#39 Jan 18, 2013
He was a punk in school and he's a punk now.
suprise69 wrote:
get real

Bonifay, FL

#40 Jan 18, 2013
But u dam sure wldnt tell tht punk that to his face lol get over ur self. All talk now tht he can't do nothing, but if he was here he'd b**** slap u like a punk :)
no body

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#41 Jan 18, 2013
Who really knows a damn thing?? All ths sht talkin is assumptions. Until you see it with your own eyes, in black n white, its just f*ck shit hear say. If you wanna do somebodys work for free, come to my office lol. Leave the investigations to the pigs and let em earn their slop!
evan

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#42 Jan 18, 2013
stevo will slap the shit out of u in a hurry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Noma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holmes County Superintendent 11 hr Atomic Power 31
Lost my car Nov 17 Sam ard 1
BULLDOG Poll Barn Nov 17 Sam ard 2
gang stalking (Apr '12) Nov 16 A victim 159
When will Johnny Mac be charged? (Jan '11) Nov 12 scott 8,387
Meth Man Nov 8 Vampire Boat 1
haunted panhandle (Sep '11) Nov 6 Old Smelly 48

Noma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance