SWAT TEAM called in hwy 160 Bonifay

Posted in the Noma Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
resident

Bonifay, FL

#1 Jan 6, 2013
Does anyone know about the incident that was going on on Hwy 160 at the Green house? Roads were blocked off for any ongoing traffic, and SWAT team was brought in searching for what I was told was guns, that were being hidden at that home. The guy robbed the guns, and took them too that home to hide them, and Holmes County got the tip, they were being hidden at the house.
There are some very interesting things that go on over there, that shouldve been taking care of along time ago!
bubba

Freeport, FL

#2 Jan 9, 2013
What about the wreck that happenend in front of there yesterday in volving someone hitting a horse. Are the people okay who were in wreck??
resident

Bonifay, FL

#3 Jan 10, 2013
didnt know about that??????????
anc

Cottondale, FL

#4 Jan 12, 2013
I wonder who called in the tip
wonder

Bonifay, FL

#5 Jan 12, 2013
I have heard the same thing i just wonder why none of this has been reported in the newspaper or on the news. People would like to know whats going on in their neighborhoods. But i guess if it gets out there it is harder to sweep it under the rug when they let him right back out.This guy has been in trouble many times in the last couple of months and i know of at least two times he ran from the law , but when they got him they let him right back out. He must be related to the Browns.
who

Crestview, FL

#6 Jan 12, 2013
Who is this guy?
wonder wrote:
I have heard the same thing i just wonder why none of this has been reported in the newspaper or on the news. People would like to know whats going on in their neighborhoods. But i guess if it gets out there it is harder to sweep it under the rug when they let him right back out.This guy has been in trouble many times in the last couple of months and i know of at least two times he ran from the law , but when they got him they let him right back out. He must be related to the Browns.
resident

Bonifay, FL

#7 Jan 13, 2013
Everyone wants to know why nothing was reported...everyone saw the swat team, they were detouring people the other direction, but yet they wanna keep it quiet...... I will tell u why, because his ass should've already been gone .. He had already been arrested 3 times in last couple months, and they always let him right back out... So, now they look stupid, that's why..... He lived on hwy 2 , Stole from buddy skipper, I can't believe nothing was in paper. He was hiding out at the house at corner if hwy 2 and noma... More trouble....
As far as the horse, the truck was messed up because the idiot that owns the horse lets them Rome the yard and it ran, out in front of that truck, older people that live down 160 is who had the accident... That could've killed them.. The owner of the horse ran out hollering for her horse before she even checked in the people. There okay though...I tell yah... I really can't believe all that over at the green house that goes on had been goin on as long as it has, I know the owners of that house that rent it, knows what's goin on... Angry
who

Crestview, FL

#8 Jan 13, 2013
So who are these people?
resident wrote:
Everyone wants to know why nothing was reported...everyone saw the swat team, they were detouring people the other direction, but yet they wanna keep it quiet...... I will tell u why, because his ass should've already been gone .. He had already been arrested 3 times in last couple months, and they always let him right back out... So, now they look stupid, that's why..... He lived on hwy 2 , Stole from buddy skipper, I can't believe nothing was in paper. He was hiding out at the house at corner if hwy 2 and noma... More trouble....
As far as the horse, the truck was messed up because the idiot that owns the horse lets them Rome the yard and it ran, out in front of that truck, older people that live down 160 is who had the accident... That could've killed them.. The owner of the horse ran out hollering for her horse before she even checked in the people. There okay though...I tell yah... I really can't believe all that over at the green house that goes on had been goin on as long as it has, I know the owners of that house that rent it, knows what's goin on... Angry
boniaygirl

Freeport, FL

#9 Jan 13, 2013
resident wrote:
I live off Hwy 160 and didn't know about it. Where is this house? The newspaper can't report something they know nothing about. I'm sure if they knew it would have been in the paper.
wonder

Bonifay, FL

#10 Jan 13, 2013
boniaygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
I live off Hwy 160 and didn't know about it. Where is this house? The newspaper can't report something they know nothing about. I'm sure if they knew it would have been in the paper.
The newspaper should know about it, everyone else around here knew about it , they had the road closed for hours. IF you are headed north on 79 and turn right on 160 it is the old green house on the right with horses in the yard. Well one less horse running around now.
resident

Bonifay, FL

#11 Jan 13, 2013
boniaygirl wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG....... they are keepn it quiet for some reason. Steven Watford is his name. the green looking shack, second house on right as soon as u turn on 160, there are many aggervated folks around here. there all on meth, running up and down the roads all hours of the night 2:00 am.. he will be back out, watch and see, Holmes county sheriff, has no idea what he is doing or this would have been stopped the first time they had the high speed chase in esto, that wasn't good enough, so there was a second one down a dirt road, still wasn't good enough. then a third. still not good....
resident

Bonifay, FL

#12 Jan 13, 2013
oh then not to mention, they were dumping there garbage at the bridge on dirt rd, cops went to it, dug in there garbage, found info that it was them dumping, still did nothing about it.. Do u realize the danger in high speed chases? The other people that could be in harms way? What does it take? A fifth one, where it actually involves someone getting killed to finally stop the bull shit?

HOLMES COUNTY SHERRIF IS A DAMN JOKE AND THAT IS WHY HE DID NOT GET MY VOTE... ALSO IF U WANT PROOF, LOOK IN THE ARREST DOCS HIS NAME IS NOT \LISTED, BUT HE WAS ARRESTED, WHY? WHY?????????? STEVEN WATFORD
boniaygirl

Freeport, FL

#13 Jan 13, 2013
wonder wrote:
<quoted text>
The newspaper should know about it, everyone else around here knew about it , they had the road closed for hours. IF you are headed north on 79 and turn right on 160 it is the old green house on the right with horses in the yard. Well one less horse running around now.
I live on the other side of 79....the newspaper wouldn't know unless it came across a police report from the sheriff and that probably won't happen
resident

Bonifay, FL

#14 Jan 13, 2013
Trust me, they know!!!!!! Someone in that office knows, they have been informed.....
wonder

Fort Walton Beach, FL

#15 Jan 14, 2013
Kinda seems like a set up he must be a punk boy
resident

Bonifay, FL

#16 Jan 14, 2013
yes he is most def.... when folks start gettn locked up on drug charges, u will know then,....thats his kinda crowd. rat
resident

Bonifay, FL

#17 Jan 14, 2013
but there again, holmes county dont mind if u cook meth in ur house with ur kids present, or grow dope in a pot and use it as decor on ur porch,,,.lol
wonder

United States

#19 Jan 14, 2013
I herd he also beat some chicks ass
no body

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#20 Jan 14, 2013
One chic??!!?? Get real he usually had at least 2 main girls...and one or the other was getting it at all times.
resident

Bonifay, FL

#21 Jan 16, 2013
wonder wrote:
I herd he also beat some chicks ass
yep, the one in the green house, kicked door in and everything!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Noma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
gang stalking (Apr '12) Aug 28 Elise Gingerich 160
Carter Woman stabbed (Jan '16) Aug 27 Emily P Carter 13
Jason Reed (Aug '11) Aug 24 Debra 361
News Superintendent accused of skewing FSA results Aug 24 debit card 2
Bonifay Hypocrites Aug 22 know the right 9
missing Phillip enfinger curry ferry landing (Feb '16) Aug 10 AMF 68
News Bethlehem Shooting Leaves One Man Dead and Anot... (Mar '07) Sep '15 sierra_1214 3

Noma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Noma Mortgages