When will Johnny Mac be charged?
want to know---

Niceville, FL

#8329 Jan 3, 2013
Pittman Resident wrote:
Yes...Tanya Hedlund lives in Esto and is married to John Hedlund. Used to own a garbage collection company but she closed it down. Does this relate to the Johnny Mack case or something different? Please respond.
It does not relate to anything,I don't guess.I have just heard some things that may , or may not be true. I live near Esto and thought it would be nice to know more.

player

Cottondale, FL

#8330 Jan 15, 2013
what have you herd
belowdeck

Panama City, FL

#8331 Jan 16, 2013
I don't think you have you facts straight. Do you even know the person or there history???
Jumping In

Shalimar, FL

#8332 Jan 24, 2013
I keep checking back on this page to see if there is anything new.....just feel like we will never really know why Mia was murdered that night. I do feel that there is more...stll hoping time will TELL!
scott

Enterprise, AL

#8333 Jan 25, 2013
The more i get into this pi thing and these rules and such.There is a lot of issues being over looked.I just recover a person in a fridge last week.
scott

Enterprise, AL

#8334 Jan 25, 2013
scott

Enterprise, AL

#8335 Jan 25, 2013
Plus the Pugh boy out of Clio AL.And the Carla Fuqua case out of north AL.
scott

Enterprise, AL

#8336 Jan 25, 2013
scott

Enterprise, AL

#8337 Jan 25, 2013
They gave up on the search on the Pugh boy.But there was just to much telling me they where over looking issues.
scott

Enterprise, AL

#8338 Jan 25, 2013
scott

Enterprise, AL

#8339 Jan 25, 2013
scott

Enterprise, AL

#8340 Jan 25, 2013
But every time I look into the Peoples case I get threats from law about even looking for her.And y'all know the Mia case very well.That i think was a cover up !!
scott

Enterprise, AL

#8341 Jan 25, 2013
And I think the Peoples case was a cover up.I have a PI friend that was on the peoples case and she did recover the girls white pants.The pants had been bleached and when you put the pant under the black light the glowed like crazy with blood spots all over them and good hand prints and finger prints.Well Geneva law would not take those pants.So she gave them to a ABI Agent.The AbI agent had just left working for the Geneva law and went to work for the ABI.Well the pants vanished into then air.But we do have the picks of the blood spots on the whit pants of the Peoples girl.
scott

Enterprise, AL

#8342 Jan 25, 2013
Now the Conteres Case!! Tonys dad was a Alibi for Doug Mixon on the MIA case Now Geneva is Giving His son a new trial.Tonys dad is the one that his friends got busted on that big federal drug bust in Washington county fl.Just across the FL. line. 11 people where arrested for that.THis is just a Big Good old boy system In Geneva and Holmes County.
scott

Enterprise, AL

#8343 Jan 25, 2013
scott

Enterprise, AL

#8344 Jan 25, 2013
Now when I talked to Mike Cherry with Land and water Rescue.He said they went to search for the Peoples girl.But The law would not let them search Places they wonted to search.He said it was just a dog and pony show put on by the law of Geneva.A real search was not allowed.
scott

Enterprise, AL

#8345 Jan 25, 2013
In the 2012 and 2013 I have helped recover 7 people some not alive and some ran away and was found.But this Crap in Geneva I do not know if its just me thinking these are cover ups.But to me these issues in Geneva do not add up in my book.
scott

Enterprise, AL

#8346 Jan 25, 2013
Plus The Contreres case.Tonys dads phone never worked after the Mia Brown issue.And Dougs phone and Brits phone.There where people saying that Doug threw them in a pond behind his home.
scott

Enterprise, AL

#8347 Jan 25, 2013
I still think that is where you will find Mias phone in that pond behind Dougs home.
Full of it

Chipley, FL

#8348 Jan 25, 2013
Scott, you are so full of sh......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Noma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Northwest Florida Home Center-Jerry Everett (Oct '12) Tue Lawyer man 21
Jason Reed (Aug '11) Jul 21 Debra 357
beer and kids Jul 19 fisherman 12
Holmes County 911 Operator Jul 18 B-zz 2
Bonifay City Police Jul 2 Just Asking 1
Jason French Jul 1 Voterwho cares 3
News Bethlehem Shooting Leaves One Man Dead and Anot... (Mar '07) Sep '15 sierra_1214 3

Noma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Noma Mortgages