When will Johnny Mac be charged?
Sheri

Freeport, FL

#8309 May 18, 2012
level headed wrote:
WELL THEY WILL IN TIME GET THE REST IN ONE SHAPE OUR FORM !! THIS IS THE LAST TIME I WILL USE THIS FORUM !! I HOPE SOME ONE BRINGS HIM BARK FOR HIS LAST MEAL !!
Done posted four 4 more times since this post. Scott g, get a life and stay off the METH.
Investigator

Freeport, FL

#8310 May 19, 2012
Pitman Resident wrote:
This is so not right! Doug and Brittney were involved in this in some degree. It is so sad that Johnny is taking the full fall for all of it. I think he was drugged and they brought him to the sight to wake up in the area of the burning car. He may have not known what happened when he woke up so he was running for fear of being blamed with what he saw. He is the fall guy!
You can;;t be from Pittman, I know there is no one this DUMB that lives there. You should have been at the trial. JMCS was guilty. Didn't even take the stand in his own defense.
OMG

Irvington, AL

#8311 May 19, 2012
Investigator wrote:
<quoted text>You can;;t be from Pittman, I know there is no one this DUMB that lives there. You should have been at the trial. JMCS was guilty. Didn't even take the stand in his own defense.
You must be an investigator because convicting JM was quick & easy. God forbid do more work then you have too. JM is the dumb one he should of defended himself. Who knows what he's thinking except for he put his fate in Gods hands because he didn't kill Mia therefor God won't let him die for something he didn't do. Well JM we'll see. Just cause he's sentenced to death don't mean it'll happen any time soon if at all. We'll keep him healthy & comfortable for a long time til people 4get. Meanwhile the rest of the killers are free still getting high & snitching thinking they are above the law
scott

Enterprise, AL

#8312 Jul 7, 2012
scott

Enterprise, AL

#8313 Jul 8, 2012
There seems to be a appeal going on for Johnny !!
scott

Enterprise, AL

#8314 Jul 8, 2012
how do we see

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#8315 Jul 8, 2012
appeal is automatic for death penalty cases
OMG

Grand Bay, AL

#8316 Jul 9, 2012
scott wrote:
There seems to be a appeal going on for Johnny !!
How do you know that scott
scott

Enterprise, AL

#8317 Jul 10, 2012
Buy talking to his lawyers about new imfo that they could persue !! I not going to stop untill the imfo I have like the four cell phones that never worked our Doug throwing phones in the pond.Our Gabby saying things that was recorded from the jail house that conflicts with dougs story.Our Me getting arrested before the murder by trying to stop the bad issues before they happened.Our the unknown father of the child at the same time that looks like the investigator That was first over the muerder investigation that may have a child to some of the ones involved with the murder.Are the roll back that the same group had use of.shit the brewers knows that group very good and i know my self they had dealings with them all the time.Plus the bad issues that still continue after Johnny is locked up.I know my self Johnny was messed up to carry that issue out on his own buy the shape i seen him is prier.And the ones going in and out of that camper going through crap in the camper before the fdl could do a check on that place .and the gun that appeared out of the blue.And the same group that may have been involved worked with the law on setting up people to be arrested.And i know my self they would play dirty tricks to set people up.Plus my lawyer named bill Comenis said you tell johnny he has a lawyer if he wonts to persue this.Bill looked threw what i had to work with and he said there is a good case to persue here.So I see a good Trial comming up soon !!
scott

Enterprise, AL

#8318 Jul 10, 2012
Plus ricky Morgon tried every thing he could to keep Gabby off the stand.even yelled at her in jail.Thats recorded that gabby said that to me.plus the letters that gabby wrote me about the issues.And the set up on the phone charges.they tried to say gabby and me did not have a relation ship in court so it would be recorded that way.But with the paperwork and imfo i had proved that statement wrong.THERE ARE TO MANY PEOPLE TRYING TO COVER THERE ASSES AND I HAVE TO MUCH DAMNING PROOF OF IT.NO ONE CANT DENI THAT!! AND THEY HAVE TRIED TO DISTROY MY LIFE BECAUSE OF IT.WELL THERE ARE TO MANY PEOPLE IN HIGH PLACES THAT HAS CAUGHT WIND OF IT !! AND THERE PIST !!
scott

Enterprise, AL

#8319 Jul 10, 2012
PLUS IF YOU LOOK AT THESE BAD ISSUES AND THE MAIN INVESTIGATORS THAT SHOULD BE IN CHARGE OF THOSE BAD ISSUES ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THESE CASES.THAT TELLS YOU STRAIT UP THERE'S BAD ISSUES.IF YOU LOOK WARD HAS BEEN TAKEN OFF CASES.MORGAIN HAS.HARRY HAS.BECAUSE THE IS A CONFLICT SOME WHERE !! BUT NOT SAYING THERE CROOKED JUST SAYING THERE IS A CONFLICT SOME WHERE.
scott

Enterprise, AL

#8320 Jul 10, 2012
PLUS THE PEOPLE THAT i WAS HELPING ON THE SHANNA CASE AND WE WHERE MAKING GROUND ON THAT ISSUE.BUT GENEVA TRIED TO STOP US .I EVEN GOT YELLED AT BY MORGAIN.HE SAID IF YOU GET INVOLVED IN ANOTHER ONE OF MY CASES I WILL PUT YOU IN JAIL.WELL THE ACE BELL BONDSMAN HERD HIM SAY THAT.WHAT WAS SO FUNNY THAT I NEW AT THE TIME RICKY WAS TAKEN OF THE CASE AND IT WAS NOT HIS INVESTIGATION ANY MORE WHEN HE SAID THAT TO ME.SO OVER ALL SHIT IT SCREWED UP MORE THEN YOU WONT TO KNOW !!
scott

Enterprise, AL

#8321 Jul 10, 2012
PLUS THE THREAT IN COURT OF A FELONY CHARGE IF I WAS TO PERSUE AND SHOW WHAT I HAD TO PRESENT IN COURT.ITS DIRTY ALL OVER WITCH EVER WAY YOU WONT TO LOOK AT THE ISSUE.I KNOW MY SELF AND IN MY HART ITS TIME FOR A CHANGE AND ITS TIME THAT THE RITE ONES GET THE JUSTICE THEY DESERVE !! ITS GONE ON TO LONG !! SO ITS ELECTION SEASON.ITS UP TO YALL TO MAKE THESE CHOICES FOR THE BETTER !!
scott

Enterprise, AL

#8322 Jul 10, 2012
SO I WILL BE BUYING A LOT OUR SOMETHING WITH A GENEVA ADDRESS EVEN IF I HAFT TO PUT A TENT ON IT JUST TO GET A ADDRESS.AND WILL BE PUTTING OUT SIGNS FOR THE ONES THAT ARE WILLING TO RUN IN THE NEXT GENEVA ELECTION.I KNOW SOME OF THE ONE THAT ARE RUNNING FOR THE NEXT ELECTION BUT CANT SAY ITS A SECRET AT THE MOMENT !! MAYBE I CAN MAKE A CHANGE WHILE I AM STILL ABLE TO VOTE !! LOL
Kelli

Crestview, FL

#8323 Jul 10, 2012
scott wrote:
Buy talking to his lawyers about new imfo that they could persue !! I not going to stop untill the imfo I have like the four cell phones that never worked our Doug throwing phones in the pond.Our Gabby saying things that was recorded from the jail house that conflicts with dougs story.Our Me getting arrested before the murder by trying to stop the bad issues before they happened.Our the unknown father of the child at the same time that looks like the investigator That was first over the muerder investigation that may have a child to some of the ones involved with the murder.Are the roll back that the same group had use of.shit the brewers knows that group very good and i know my self they had dealings with them all the time.Plus the bad issues that still continue after Johnny is locked up.I know my self Johnny was messed up to carry that issue out on his own buy the shape i seen him is prier.And the ones going in and out of that camper going through crap in the camper before the fdl could do a check on that place .and the gun that appeared out of the blue.And the same group that may have been involved worked with the law on setting up people to be arrested.And i know my self they would play dirty tricks to set people up.Plus my lawyer named bill Comenis said you tell johnny he has a lawyer if he wonts to persue this.Bill looked threw what i had to work with and he said there is a good case to persue here.So I see a good Trial comming up soon !!
Scott be careful of the investigator with the child, lot knows the same as you and his time with Gabby. He will want you quite. Have you talked with the sheriff about it?
scott

Enterprise, AL

#8324 Jul 10, 2012
scott

Enterprise, AL

#8325 Dec 24, 2012
want to know---

Niceville, FL

#8326 Dec 31, 2012
Does anyone know a girl by the name of Tanya Hedlund? 6817
ABS

Crestview, FL

#8327 Dec 31, 2012
want to know--- wrote:
Does anyone know a girl by the name of Tanya Hedlund? 6817
Yes
Pittman Resident

Panama City, FL

#8328 Jan 2, 2013
Yes...Tanya Hedlund lives in Esto and is married to John Hedlund. Used to own a garbage collection company but she closed it down. Does this relate to the Johnny Mack case or something different? Please respond.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Noma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hardees under new GM control May 11 Hardees FAST food 3
Hardees under new GM control in Bonifay is NOW... May 11 Hardees FAST food 1
hdsb May 11 Cares for HDSB 9
Anyone know of any Snitches around here? Or Chi... May 6 Just curious 1
Drug Bust at Economy Lodge Bonifay Apr '17 Paul Grant 3
News Restitution sought in Liberty Hill vandalism Apr '17 Concernedcitizen 1
sh Apr '17 Holmes County 3

Noma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance