Already talking
DNH

Spring Hill, FL

#1 Nov 13, 2013
I'm hearing folks already talking about the sheriffs race for Holmes County in 2016. There is a few names already being mentioned and only one fits the bill for Sheriff. Why is there always a few that actually think they have was it takes to successfully run a sheriffs department and be a good sheriff when all you do is "attend" a large church in Holmes county and all of the sudden show up to everything public that happens now in Holmes county?????????
Just wondering

Panama City Beach, FL

#2 Nov 13, 2013
The one I see most often is wearing a FHP uniform and driving a FHP vehicle, just wondering if he is on duty.
Okey Dokey

Argyle, FL

#3 Nov 14, 2013
Reality is the best teacher. Time will tell.
LCM

Marianna, FL

#4 Nov 14, 2013
Who gives a sh*t?
Larry Curly and Moe

Niceville, FL

#5 Nov 14, 2013
I hope that trooper works his ass off and gets elected. He will be a great leader!
JDM

Marianna, FL

#6 Nov 14, 2013
Hell we KNOW Ben Holland is going to be the next Sheriff!
Helen Wait

Marianna, FL

#7 Nov 14, 2013
DNH wrote:
I'm hearing folks already talking about the sheriffs race for Holmes County in 2016. There is a few names already being mentioned and only one fits the bill for Sheriff. Why is there always a few that actually think they have was it takes to successfully run a sheriffs department and be a good sheriff when all you do is "attend" a large church in Holmes county and all of the sudden show up to everything public that happens now in Holmes county?????????
Just who is it we need to vote for?
Johnny Law

Argyle, FL

#8 Nov 15, 2013
Helen Wait wrote:
<quoted text>
Just who is it we need to vote for?
Me of course !!!
Helen Wait

Marianna, FL

#9 Nov 15, 2013
Johnny Law wrote:
<quoted text>Me of course !!!
Put your name so we will know you "Me" is.
june

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#10 Nov 16, 2013
Whether on or off duty is not important here.It shows he really cares and is concerned for others.That is more than we can say about the situation now is.
Johnny Law

Argyle, FL

#11 Nov 18, 2013
Helen Wait wrote:
<quoted text>
Put your name so we will know you "Me" is.
Does sarcasm ring a bell with you? It's far to early to be talking about who will and will not be running for sheriff. The current one still has over three years left on his term.
Helen Wait

Marianna, FL

#12 Nov 18, 2013
Johnny Law wrote:
<quoted text>Does sarcasm ring a bell with you? It's far to early to be talking about who will and will not be running for sheriff. The current one still has over three years left on his term.
I was not being sarcastic just asked who Johnny Law is and sadly enough I know how long we have to take what we currently have. I did not start this thread about the next sheriff, the only thing I know is we need a real SHERIFF!
Duhh

Panama City Beach, FL

#13 Nov 18, 2013
Helen Wait wrote:
<quoted text>
I was not being sarcastic just asked who Johnny Law is and sadly enough I know how long we have to take what we currently have. I did not start this thread about the next sheriff, the only thing I know is we need a real SHERIFF!
He was being sarcastic.
LCM

Marianna, FL

#14 Nov 21, 2013
You go Trooper!!! Holmes County needs a Sheriff.
why--------

Crestview, FL

#15 Dec 9, 2013
How many times does the Holmes County Sheriff's office have to be told that they believe drugs are being used or sold by certain people ? They are just not interested in knowing...... Why?
JeffyDum

Orange, TX

#16 Dec 15, 2013
june wrote:
Whether on or off duty is not important here.It shows he really cares and is concerned for others.That is more than we can say about the situation now is.
It's important and technically does matter. He's using his uniform, gun, and badge to get attention and using it as an "unfair" advantage. It's very UNprofessional and unethical to show up to everything that's exposing himself to the public in uniform, besides actually performing his duties, because it appears that he's using it for self gain. After all, ain't troopers supposed to be slowing cars and writing tickets to people that speed up an down our roads? And we all know, getting elected as sheriff, has NOTHING to do with the cares and concerns of others. It's all about that Benjamin's.
In the know

Panama City Beach, FL

#17 Dec 15, 2013
why-------- wrote:
How many times does the Holmes County Sheriff's office have to be told that they believe drugs are being used or sold by certain people ? They are just not interested in knowing...... Why?
Just because you tell them, doesn't mean they can just go and arrest them. There is this thing called the constitution that says people have a right to be protected from undue searches. The officers have to have probable cause to enter and search someone's home. If the people inside the home are careful about whom they let "see" illegal activity in their homes, then that creates a problem. If you see it, and are willing to assist law enforcement, let them know. Otherwise you can just tell them all day, and they (law enforcement) hands are tied.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Noma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jasley snd Chris Wells use shootings for politics 6 hr Justice4Travis 10
who is Steve russ 8 hr Voter 2 16
missing Phillip enfinger curry ferry landing Apr 30 haha 65
Ann a so called stylist at manestreet (Nov '13) Apr 30 Crooked 50
why jason Apr 30 Crooked 12
Consequences to your actions… Apr 30 Crooked 18
Graceville Correctional Facility. Apr 27 Love13 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Noma Mortgages