Ten busted in two-state meth ring

Ten busted in two-state meth ring

There are 4 comments on the Washington County News story from Aug 28, 2009, titled Ten busted in two-state meth ring. In it, Washington County News reports that:

The past several months the Holmes County Sheriff's Office in conjunction with Florida Department of Law Enforcement, Florida Highway Patrol Contraband Interdiction Team, and the Geneva County Sheriff's Office have been diligently working a covert undercover drug investigation involving a large scale methamphetamine trafficking organization that ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Washington County News.

Since: Apr 08

Mission Viejo, CA

#1 Aug 29, 2009
Why is the start charging people with felony and hauling them off to jail for buying drugs. I find that is wasting precious state resources for prisons.
HOLMES COUNTY RESIDENT

Canada

#2 Aug 31, 2009
IT SOUNDS LIKE CRIME IN HOLMES COUNTY GOING GET BAd WITH ALL THESE DRUG BUSTS PEOPLE ARE GOING TRU ALOT WITHDRAWS !!!!!!!!!!
DUI_ crash

Burnet, TX

#3 Aug 31, 2009
discocrisco wrote:
Why is the start charging people with felony and hauling them off to jail for buying drugs. I find that is wasting precious state resources for prisons.
You must be some kind of FOOL !! Are your frinds asking for bail ? Let me out ! please let me out !

Since: Apr 08

Mission Viejo, CA

#4 Sep 1, 2009
DUI_ crash wrote:
<quoted text>You must be some kind of FOOL !! Are your frinds asking for bail ? Let me out ! please let me out !
The dealers need to be locked up, but the buyers are addicts with a disease and need go to rehab.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Noma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Holmes County Superintendent 12 hr REAL Teacher 15
So careyville is a FEMA floodplain? Oct 15 Gramdma 1
Should we move to bonifay Oct 15 Gramdma 4
News Bonifay man arrested on armed robbery charges (Mar '13) Oct 8 Been there 16
News Holmes County sets budget, millage Oct 4 rick sallas 1
2017 Project Graduation Sep 26 Shame On You 8
hdsb (Mar '17) Sep '17 Daisy0791 15

Noma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Noma Mortgages