bethlehem school rainy day drop offs

bethlehem school rainy day drop offs

Posted in the Noma Forum

owner

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#1 Feb 23, 2013
is there a way to drop off children without them gettig soaked to go all the way around . without interfearing with the buses
peewee mom

Cottondale, FL

#2 Feb 23, 2013
owner wrote:
is there a way to drop off children without them gettig soaked to go all the way around . without interfearing with the buses
I don't know. The elementary side was good because the ladies they had umbrellas to walk them under the cover. My oldest got soaked- 4th and 5th grade had to fend for theirselves.
pfffft

Ozark, AL

#3 Feb 24, 2013
Hmmm My mom didnt have to worry or seemingly complain She bought me a raincoat. :-)
owner

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#4 Feb 25, 2013
pfffft wrote:
Hmmm My mom didnt have to worry or seemingly complain She bought me a raincoat.:-)
good since your so right and rich you can buy all of the children rain coats smart --- looking for the adult answer and how we can drop them off safe and dryer thanks
serious

Cottondale, FL

#5 Feb 25, 2013
owner wrote:
<quoted text> good since your so right and rich you can buy all of the children rain coats smart --- looking for the adult answer and how we can drop them off safe and dryer thanks
Tell the principal to get the teachers on the 4th up to high school side of the building to use umbrellas and be thoughtful like the ones on the k-3. Same ladies every day. Very nice. My kids look forward to seeing them ever day. They were soaking wet today but my kiddo was dry when I picked him up.
pfffft

Ozark, AL

#6 Feb 25, 2013
Well if you can afford to drive your kids to school, you can darn well afford a plastic rain poncho. Also, be sure not a child yet has melted from a few rain drops. Im sure your's wont either. Get a job...maybe you will have less time to worry about trivial things.
pfffft

Ozark, AL

#7 Feb 25, 2013
My grandma said all her kids went to school there and rode the bus. She walked to school as a child in the rain if it was raining. You just want to whine and complain. Its not the prinicpal or the schools job to dress your kids for the weather its yours.
pfffft

Ozark, AL

#8 Feb 25, 2013
The teachers with the umbrellas that shelter the kids coming in from the rain well that is something you should appreciate and be thankful for not something you should expect and take for granted. When's the last time you thanked a teacher or the principal or even sheltered your child or any child in the rain?
csl

Panama City, FL

#9 Feb 26, 2013
We see many children coming to school already wet because there are next to no permanent shelters for children in this district. Some teachers have to find dry clothes for their students as soon as they get to school.
pfffft

Ozark, AL

#10 Feb 26, 2013
Listen its a lot more cost effective for parents to buy their kids one of those $3.00 rain ponchos than to expect the school to be responsible for your kids outer wear. The school is responsible for keeping the students dry, but the parents should be responsible for getting them to school dry. What next? Sunscreen for your kids? Sunglasses?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Noma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
hdsb Jul 16 Just watching 11
Holmes county Business selling alcohol to minors Jul 14 Discusted 8
hardees of graceville Jul 10 fast food 1
Anyone know of any Snitches around here? Or Chi... Jul 9 Truth 2
Board of County Commissioners Jul 3 GoBigBlueVoter 6
News Matt Tate tapped as new Poplar Springs principal Jul 1 Happy4you 3
News Man steals and wrecks Holmes County school bus ... Jun 30 you know i am rick 1

Noma Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Noma Mortgages