Depot St

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#1 Aug 16, 2012
Am I the only one suffering because of the water bill. I pay over $100.00 now. I was paying $60 last year. I use very little water. I keep going out and cheaking my meter and its still covered by mud so how are they cheaking it?
hubbard street

Panama City, FL

#2 Aug 16, 2012
last year our bill was around 90. family of 5 and I do a lot of laundry. this year it has been around 130. Im doing less laundry (making sure it is a FULL load) and like you, I keep checking the spickets outside :(
what the

Panama City, FL

#3 Oct 13, 2012
For a year, my bill went from around 50 per month to 130 per month - steadily increasing every month.

In May, I had it disconnected for a day and when I reactivated it, it dropped back down to 50 per month.

My water usage follows a pretty standard schedule; nothing to justify the ridiculous amounts I was paying.
Just sayin

Youngstown, FL

#4 Oct 14, 2012
How can the usage and the sewage always be the same amount? Some of my water goes on the grass not in the sewer pipes. Can someone explain this?
Meiam

Crestview, FL

#5 Oct 14, 2012
Because sewer doesn't have a meter they go by water usage, you can purchase a separate meter(not cheap) that is not linked to home, and pay for water only.
Bonifay-resident

Panama City, FL

#6 Nov 9, 2012
Yep. 1st moved into town and our water, sewer and trash was $58.00
Now our flippin bill is OVER $100 most months! WHAT THE HECK?? All I get when I call and ask about it is a lady that says she will send someone to check it out! Really? NOPE...no one ever comes!
sayingjust

Panama City, FL

#7 Jan 8, 2013
you bill is based to the use of the water. If you stop using so much the bill will go down.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Noma Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Middlebrooks Park splash pad reopens Friday 4 hr Charles Smith 3
Outstanding Graduates 4 hr Charles Smith 5
News FEMA reviews land use compliance in Caryville 5 hr Betty Emmons Price 1
Niece searching for aunts 16 hr Bluerose 6
Shane Hamilton 21 hr smonewhoknows 8
Looking for Cheryl Ann Inman, Rowe, Reidle, or ... (Apr '10) May 25 Teresa 3
gang stalking (Apr '12) May 22 Jingle Clown 139
More from around the web

Noma People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE