Macoupin/Montgomery authorities seek ...

Macoupin/Montgomery authorities seek information about arson

There are 3 comments on the State Journal-Register story from Mar 9, 2009, titled Macoupin/Montgomery authorities seek information about arson. In it, State Journal-Register reports that:

Macoupin/Montgomery County Crime Stoppers is seeking information on an arson Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at State Journal-Register.

Local 751

United States

#1 Mar 12, 2009
you know a guy accidently has a fire at the school and yet when the factory filled with hay bails take 5 counties for assistance and to this day is still smoking, isn't mentioned in news is really stupid. Sorry I know wrong area but come on.
someone

Sikeston, MO

#2 Jul 6, 2009
they did it tyler engelheart jason rayback
meeeeeee

Mattoon, IL

#4 Aug 23, 2009
i know this is late but just read it
it didnt take 5 counties you idiot and the school fire was minor compaired to almost 700 round bales of hay shut up till you know what your talking about

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nokomis Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
going to crc May '16 stiles5001 1
Who do you support for U.S. House in Illinois (... (Oct '10) Apr '16 TheGraduate 68
News Lake Land College announces GED class schedule Feb '16 GINA KARR 1
News Police Surrounding Man Holed Up In Nokomis, IL ... (Dec '09) Nov '15 aggravatedforyears 13
News ICC approves massive energy transmission line (Nov '15) Nov '15 Solarman 1
josh smothers (Aug '14) Sep '15 sand man 3
Nokomis Police department (Sep '14) Oct '14 Aaron 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nokomis Mortgages