Help with the Remy report store!!?

Help with the Remy report store!!?

Posted in the Nokesville Forum

danilezama62jr

Seattle, WA

#1 Nov 19, 2013
Help with the Remy report store!!?I ordered something from theremyreport.com/store (Jerry Remy of the Boston Red Sox). It showed up on my bank statement and subtracted right away, but a few days later disappeared. I checked the tracking number and it says it shipped to me but has no tracking number. There's only free shipping on the item for 2 more days so if i need to re-order I'd like to know ASAP. I can't find a number to contact any one from the website or store to find out. Please help, I need the number.
colettadees91ih

Seattle, WA

#2 Nov 19, 2013
danilezama62jr wrote:
Help with the Remy report store!!?I ordered something from theremyreport.com/store (Jerry Remy of the Boston Red Sox). It showed up on my bank statement and subtracted right away, but a few days later disappeared. I checked the tracking number and it says it shipped to me but has no tracking number. There's only free shipping on the item for 2 more days so if i need to re-order I'd like to know ASAP. I can't find a number to contact any one from the website or store to find out. Please help, I need the number..
This site can help you finding the best option for you:@www.credit-solutions.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nokesville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Virginia officials charged in snow-clearing bri... Sun Guest 2
New Towncenter in Gainesville VA (Sep '06) Sep 14 gainesville noob 5,640
News Lidl's first store in D.C. region opens in Mana... Sep 1 WCB 1
News Police searching for ex-boyfriend in murder of ... (Aug '09) Aug 21 lil305mamii 14
What are the advantages of a root canal procedure (Nov '15) Aug '17 Sand Trap 2
Cynthia Longerbeam (Dec '15) Aug '17 Just Wondering 7
They told me I have 2 weeks...? (Dec '13) Nov '16 Hey 3

Nokesville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nokesville Mortgages