Medevac training in Carrizozo

Medevac training in Carrizozo

There are 4 comments on the Ruidoso News story from Feb 14, 2012, titled Medevac training in Carrizozo. In it, Ruidoso News reports that:

Jessie Satteson, Carrizozo's newest volunteer firefighter, is loaded on the helicopter, taking a ride along with Carrizozo Police Officer Mike Briseno.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ruidoso News.

Loacl Yokle

United States

#1 Feb 25, 2012
Is this a new guy?
Answer

Farmington, NM

#2 Jul 22, 2013
Loacl Yokle wrote:
Is this a new guy?
Yes, he's one that Farmington is VERY Happy to have gotten rid of. He is scandalous and a criminal himself. I feel sorry for his presence in your neighborhood! Just be careful as most of the so called "allegations" are TRUE and unfortunately, your mayor just chose to overlook the truth.
abc13579

United States

#3 Aug 13, 2014
Answer wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, he's one that Farmington is VERY Happy to have gotten rid of. He is scandalous and a criminal himself. I feel sorry for his presence in your neighborhood! Just be careful as most of the so called "allegations" are TRUE and unfortunately, your mayor just chose to overlook the truth.
Whst kind of alligations? What did he do?
NANA

United States

#4 Jul 20, 2016
Yes, Jesse satteson is now residing in fresno california.PLEASE respond if you know what criminal acts he was involved in. He now has a daughter and has access in over nite visits. In fear for her safety. Thank you..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nogal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News El Capitan Reports First Revenues from Precious... (Aug '17) Aug '17 wonderboy 1
News Absentee voting underway for Capitan schools' $22a (Jul '17) Aug '17 Jack Hilton 2
$22 million Capitan School bond (Jul '17) Jul '17 Jack Hilton 2
News It must have been a drive-thru liquor store - R... (Apr '08) Feb '17 Salomon Trujillo 85
News Padilla search set for Saturday (Mar '13) Jun '16 Pragmatist 39
News Lincoln County school board elections set for F... (Feb '15) Jun '15 Cash Cow 14
Capitan School District Bond Vote Tuesday May 1... (May '15) May '15 Jack Hilton 3

Nogal Jobs

Personal Finance

Nogal Mortgages