Space museum wants to collect more hi...

Space museum wants to collect more history

There are 5 comments on the Alamogordo Daily News story from Mar 19, 2008, titled Space museum wants to collect more history. In it, Alamogordo Daily News reports that:

Most museums are filled with history of one kind or another, but the New Mexico Museum of Space History in Alamogordo is looking for all it can get and not necessarily things that have flown in space.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Alamogordo Daily News.

“I am not here right now! ”

Since: Jul 08

Where my current job is.

#1 Jul 14, 2008
Just wait a few years. By then the Chinese will have a LOT of used space hardware to donate. And it will have been made from metal scrapped by NASA's abandoned projects....

:-(
Wooly Willy

Barnesville, OH

#2 Nov 20, 2008
You could put Virden on display. that stuff he's spewing out is more potent than rocket fuel.
Pete

Los Alamos, NM

#3 Nov 20, 2008
I have some replicated Dino bones.
Dont Trust RH

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Nov 24, 2008
I wouldn't donate anything to the space museum here. The director they have now will give it away if it doesn't fit his agenda. Give it to White Sands or Air and Space in Tucson.
Just a thought

Santa Fe, NM

#5 Nov 24, 2008
If you have any items that relate to activities in the Tularosa Basin, you could donate it to the Alamogordo Museum of History. That way local history stays here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nogal Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Capitan School District Bond Vote Tuesday May 1... May 13 Jack Hilton 3
News Lincoln County school board elections set for F... May 13 NM Parent 11
News Community dates (Oct '14) Oct '14 Wake up call 1
News Eight candidates running for two magistrate jud... (May '14) Sep '14 Amazed 12
News Medevac training in Carrizozo (Feb '12) Aug '14 abc13579 3
News Lincoln County Commission rejects affordable ho... (Jul '14) Jul '14 HermanofLC 9
News Claim: Lincoln County aims to bankrupt Greentree (Jul '14) Jul '14 Observer 5
More from around the web

Nogal People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]