little dribblers
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
kevin

Granbury, TX

#1 Apr 6, 2009
How about them little dribblers! What kid and parent go thrown out of the Graham Tournament this past weekend?
phred bob

Nocona, TX

#2 Apr 6, 2009
kevin wrote:
How about them little dribblers! What kid and parent go thrown out of the Graham Tournament this past weekend?
Gage and Travis Porter. for one game
kevin

Granbury, TX

#3 Apr 7, 2009
Well what are we teaching ours kids out there bad sportsmanship. Hoped they learned there lesson.
Missy

Fort Worth, TX

#4 Apr 7, 2009
What did they do to get thrown out of the tournament?
CrazyDude

Indiahoma, OK

#5 Apr 7, 2009
kevin wrote:
Well what are we teaching ours kids out there bad sportsmanship. Hoped they learned there lesson.
I hope they "learned" "their" lesson.
kevin

Granbury, TX

#6 Apr 8, 2009
Must have been pretty bad, I'm sure bad temperment from both son and dad, but then again everyteam has there famous their favorites just watch.
april

Granbury, TX

#7 Apr 8, 2009
They are just kids and what is sad is that most of the kids that are picked do not even get to play maybe on 1 to 3 minutes. We need to be teaching them that there is more than 2 players on the team.
CrazyDude

Indiahoma, OK

#8 Apr 9, 2009
We are the worlddddddddddddddd. We are the childrennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn .
Rules

Saint Louis, MO

#9 Apr 10, 2009
The little dribbler rules state that each player must play a min of one consecutive quarter. So the top 9 players must all play at least one quarter in each game. After that, you have to play the best players that give you a chance to win, but everyone does get to play at a min of 6 min....
corky

Aspermont, TX

#10 Apr 10, 2009
Sorry Mr.Rules that not the rules. I have been and watched and some of the children dont even step foot on the court. and yes we are the world but these are children they are not stupid.
CrazyDude

Indiahoma, OK

#11 Apr 10, 2009
Sorry corky, that is be the rules.
CrazyDude

Indiahoma, OK

#12 Apr 10, 2009
QUALIFICATION:Each player on the team roster who is present (10) minutes before the scheduled starting time of the game shall be required to play one complete quarter of play.

http://www.littledribblers.org/home/default.a...
Rules

Grandview, TX

#13 Apr 10, 2009
I will say that some of the "coaches" didn't abide by those rules in every game, but most do. I have coached in Little Dribblers for 7 years and have ALWAYS qualified all my kids. The point of the whole thing is for all the kids to be better players in the end....
corky

Merkel, TX

#14 Apr 12, 2009
Well then you must not live in Nocona Mr. Rules is it the same kids every year maybe that why I dont let my play good or not good its all in the last name.
CrazyDude

United States

#15 Apr 13, 2009
Huh?
sammy

Merkel, TX

#16 Apr 14, 2009
Oh well Sammy its all over this weekend.
smart

Merkel, TX

#17 Apr 20, 2009
Lets just say even the junior girls kicked some butt.Head coach lost it for them..
brett

Joaquin, TX

#18 Apr 20, 2009
CrazyDude wrote:
We are the worlddddddddddddddd. We are the childrennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn .
if you want to read about little dribblers you will have to go to the tax roll forum.
CrazyDude

United States

#19 Apr 20, 2009
sammy wrote:
Oh well Sammy its all over this weekend.
Huh? Is sammy talking to him/herself?
Rules

Saint Louis, MO

#20 Apr 24, 2009
Well it was a good weekend for Nocona and our local teams, and yes... All the kids qualified! Our Local teams did well. If you missed the games, you missed some good ones! Our "mainly 7th Grade" Senior girls fought back to second, but were just out of gas for that 3rd Game Sat. The Senior Boys made a good showing also, coming in with a 2nd. Our leagues have come a long way to be this competitive with all these other programs. We should be proud of our kids and our town.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nocona Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bowie residents should want to make the town be... (Jan '14) 4 hr wendy 3
new gossip? (Sep '10) 16 hr Peppy 194
Imposter Santa? (Dec '14) 19 hr Youarestoopid 2
Women who won't have sex with there husbands (Jun '11) 19 hr Youarestoopid 56
hot moms? (Feb '11) 19 hr Youarestoopid 10
happycustomer (May '15) 20 hr Outwitter 2
Lindsey Dothan Willet. 22 hr Totally Revolted 9

Nocona Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance