Citizens Air Views At Nobleboro Firew...

Citizens Air Views At Nobleboro Fireworks Meeting

There are 1 comment on the Lincoln County News story from Jun 27, 2012, titled Citizens Air Views At Nobleboro Fireworks Meeting. In it, Lincoln County News reports that:

By Shlomit Auciello More than 20 Nobleboro residents were on hand at a meeting, June 20, designed to help the Nobleboro Board of Selectmen determine whether the town should create an ordinance to control or limit the use of consumer fireworks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lincoln County News.

Wayne

Rumford, ME

#1 Jun 28, 2012
I think fireworks and firecrackers should be allowed in Nobleboro because we should have a right as a Maine resident to light firecrackers and fireworks off at anytime as you'll go but the Maine law. Don't let a handful of people ruin for a whole town. Let's vote!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nobleboro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ben vaughan Feb '17 long lost friend 2
News Local Man Still Awaiting Extradition to New Orl... (Jun '08) Nov '16 Bonnie 24
News Belfast's White House sold for private residence (Dec '15) Dec '15 kyman 1
William Blodgett (Aug '15) Aug '15 SevenGore 1
News Bowen's husband comes to wife's defense, denies... (Aug '07) Apr '13 liezzile 3
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Maine (Dis... (Oct '10) Nov '10 CMan 12
News Manhunt for escaped felon continues (Jun '10) Jun '10 Lucia 1

Nobleboro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nobleboro Mortgages