Nixon Police
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Crystal

AOL

#1 Nov 30, 2008
I believe that the new nixon pd are not doing their job. There are a few like Nelson who is backstabbing and is on David Segar's side with all the lies and faulse allegations hes making. There is something wrong with the new officers in our town. David Segar has made a threat about killing someone and the cops got involved and they were getting ready to arrest him and then stopped the process... whats going on, David also harrasses me all the time and i put complaints in and wanting to press charges and they wont help me, im scared for my life and my families lives with him still out running around.... we need major help in our town...
Anonymous

Port Orchard, WA

#2 Dec 17, 2008
Well I guess thats what happens when you play with fire. It also doesn't help when you date a pathological liar. Also I am sure if the police were involved they seem to check backgrounds. and if this guy uses things to his advantage you better hope that you have no dirt. All the luck in the world. If he can get the police to stop an investigation, I suggest getting as far away from him as you can. Don't look back.
upset

San Antonio, TX

#3 Jan 15, 2009
Hahaha the new Chief of Nixon Andy Lopez is a joke. I looked him up online and he has worked at over 30 police departments for mostly 6-10 months. He bounces around and gets in somewhere for a few months then gets fired. He was fired from his last Chiefs job then fired from the job after it etc. He has been fired from 18 police depts!
He brought a bunch of reject cops from San Antonio who could not get jobs anywhere else, such as Nelson and Lewis. This PD has become a joke
aka Bear

Nixon, TX

#4 Jan 15, 2009
Crystal wrote:
I believe that the new nixon pd are not doing their job. There are a few like Nelson who is backstabbing and is on David Segar's side with all the lies and faulse allegations hes making. There is something wrong with the new officers in our town. David Segar has made a threat about killing someone and the cops got involved and they were getting ready to arrest him and then stopped the process... whats going on, David also harrasses me all the time and i put complaints in and wanting to press charges and they wont help me, im scared for my life and my families lives with him still out running around.... we need major help in our town...
First of all Crystal, you dont even live here. You live in Wilson County now and before, ya'll where So In Love with each other that you brought him from Washignton State with a Warrant. Officer Nelson is a good Officer, and for him to fall under both ya'lls lies and deception's is one that we the City of Nixon is working on. Crystal check the calls, check with Gonzales County and they will tell you that the Dept has been doing so well that we can only expand and provided services to all. Sorry that you feel this way, but most is your fault. Thanx aka Bear!
aka Bear

Nixon, TX

#5 Jan 15, 2009
Go Rejects Go
Oletimer

United States

#6 Jan 15, 2009
upset wrote:
Hahaha the new Chief of Nixon Andy Lopez is a joke. I looked him up online and he has worked at over 30 police departments for mostly 6-10 months. He bounces around and gets in somewhere for a few months then gets fired. He was fired from his last Chiefs job then fired from the job after it etc. He has been fired from 18 police depts!
He brought a bunch of reject cops from San Antonio who could not get jobs anywhere else, such as Nelson and Lewis. This PD has become a joke
Upset. You are apparently good at slandering someone who has over 40 years of law enforcement experience. If your man or woman enough identify yourself. Or are you someone who was not picked for the chief's job because chief Lopez was selected. As far as I can see being a Nixon resident the Chief has done a wonderful job. Can you say that you rose up through the ranks from a jailer to a Chief. Can you say that you brough law and order to an unruly town. Can you say you are an aquaintance of Chief Lopez and do not like him because he has done better than you. Or can you honestly just say his officers finally gave you a ticket you deserved or perhaps placed you in jail. Noticing your from San Antonio I tend to say you are an aquaintance of Chief Lopez and have a personal vendetta againsts him. Or just by some chance. Are you upset because he got enough votes to go into the Sheriff's runoff and beat you. Be a man and identify yourself or continue to be a coward and hide. The last laugh is on you. Hahahahahaha.
aka Bear

Nixon, TX

#7 Jan 15, 2009
Thanx Oletimer..... LOL
Carl

Brandon, MS

#8 Jan 16, 2009
I was a reserve officer for Nixon PD for 2 years,(long time ago,by the way) anyone know what happened to Officer John Ideas who used to work there?
Lawman

United States

#9 Jan 16, 2009
It ammuses me to see what someone like Upset would say about a lifetime law enforcement officer. How in the world is anyone going to believe that the Nixon Chief has been fired from 18 different agencies. Anyone with knowledge in law enforcement would know that when an employing entity hires someone they do a background check on the individual. Not only that but it would also show where and when the individual was employed through the Texas Commission on Law Enforcement. Now do you really thing that 18 law enforcement agencies would hire a person whom you upset say has been fired from every department after a 6 to 10 month employment record. Not only are you attempting to disgrace Chief Lopez but your also saying that all the elected officials in everyone of those entities is ignorant. Think twice if you have the capability of doing so before you attempt to slander a person with great integrity, ability, and knowledge of doing a job not everyone can do.
upset

San Antonio, TX

#10 Jan 16, 2009
All each and everyone of you have to do is submit a open records request to Texas Commission on Law Enforcement for his employment and training records.

It's not that hard. Submit it, get the real data and check back in with me and lets see if you still support him.
upset

San Antonio, TX

#11 Jan 16, 2009
Why don't you ask him about his various lawsuits against different agencies as well. Or do I need to lead you to those as well?????

Before you run your mouth dig into the facts. Andy Lopez is the definition of a gypsy cop and we in San Antonio ARE happy he is gone and we are happy he has taken those reject officers to Nixon like Nelson and Lewis. PCT 2 Constables office is HAPPY they are out of Bexar County!!
upset

San Antonio, TX

#12 Jan 16, 2009
Lawman, you said:

"slander a person with great integrity, ability, and knowledge of doing a job not everyone can do."

This is the funniest thing I have ever heard. Boy, you guys are suckers. Call Burnet County SO, call Bexar County SO, call Granite Shoals PD, call any of the agencies he has worked at and ask if he is eligible for rehire. We called and checked around when he ran for Sheriff.

I assume your City called his LISTED references and of course they all said wonderful things about him but I doubt anyone actually picked up the phone and called his previous employers (Other than his non paid job at the Constables office and boy are we happy we got rid of him), and if they did, someone was negligent in their hiring practices.
Lawman

United States

#13 Jan 16, 2009
In reference to you postings. You are using the Chief's correct name.but continue to lie about him. You mention Lewis and Nelson. After carefully studying your comments. I assume your name is also Andy Lopez with Pct 4. But aren't you known as the Generic Andy Lopez. The same one that was in the Sheriff's Office when the chief Andy Lopez was assigned to Internal Affairs and he dismissed you and your brother for wrong doing. A little more comments from you and we will pin point you in a minute. So please keep it up.
Upset

San Antonio, TX

#14 Jan 16, 2009
Why would you try to pin point me? This is a public forum and people can speak their minds freely. The facts are the facts. Get the records and see for yourself. It's funny to see you all up on his nuts like this. Generic Andy Lopez vs Loser, thief, fired, cheating, back stabbing Andy Lopez.
Upset

San Antonio, TX

#15 Jan 16, 2009
I figured it out. Chief (used sarcastically) Lopez is on here trying to intimidate people that have something negative to say about him. Andy, you had your chance to say something to me when we were working together and you never did. The good news is, Mike will NEVER hire you back. In a few months you will be out of yet another job and stuck because 4 will NEVER touch you again. All of your fake promises to people during the campaign. From what we figure, you and your son in law embezzled a good amount of campaign money. We are working on finding the facts on this one.
Lawman

Desoto, TX

#16 Jan 16, 2009
Hey Mr Generic. From what I understand your nothing more than a paper server. The idea of the Chief being a real cop must really upset you. Seeing that you do nothing more than serve papers and get the waitresses pregnant at your mothers mini-taco cafe. Try being a real cop like the chief. No. On second thought don't even try. You don't have it in you to make it as a real cop. In fact. Your postings give you away as to who you are. Generic. Maybe showing these postings to chief hydrick or the constable will show proof as to what they have been told about you. Wou;d love to hear more threats from you. And by the way. We all back our Chief, officer Nelson and Lewis. Would love to hear more from your slanderous mini taco mind.
Upset

San Antonio, TX

#17 Jan 17, 2009
You would back the reject crew!! Keep them!! We don't want them back!!

No one has nade any threats and feel free to show anyone you like, they will laugh and say it's true. Actually the Constable and Roger Terry were sitting around talking about how corrupt Andy Lopez is just today.
Lawman

Fort Lupton, CO

#18 Jan 17, 2009
Upset. You have now included the name of Roger Terry. An ex-constable that was beaten out of his office. I back my Chief, the real true Andy Lopez a real cop. Even the Sheriff in the county has made the statement that calls have decreesed by 50 per cent since Chief Andy Lopez and his officers took over in the city of Nixon. Now let me get this straight. Your comments were that Chief Lopez has been fired from 18 law enforcement positions. You admit that you two worked together in the constables office of pct4. When Chief Lopez left the constables office he took the job as chief here in Nixon. So then it is apparent that prior to Nixon he was working for your constable in pct4. So you are apparently saying that when he was hired in Pct4 your constable did not do his correct job of checking Chief Lopez background of being fired 17 times before.Are you incinuating that your own constables also failed to do his duty and hired a person who had been fired as you so state 17 time before? Another question I would like to ask you.Back in 1988 weren't you and your brother reserve deputies at the Bexar County Sheriff's dept the same time Chief Lopez was an Investigator with the Internal Affairs unit? How did you manage to lose your position at the sheriff's office at that time. It was because you and your brother were investigated by Internal Affairs for wrong doing and fired wasn't it. Prior to that you went by the name of Andres Lopez. And prior to being investigated you thought the world of Chief Andy Lopez. Isn't that why you decided to change your name as far as being identified as Andy Lopez also instead of Andres Lopez. But then when you were found guilty of your wrong doing and dismissed by the real Andy Lopez you developed a dislike for him. Just letting the people know and see that from the begining of your postings to now it took no time at all for real police officers like us in Nixon to make your identity known even though you went by the name of Upset. Now you see the difference of a real cop verses a pct paper server.
Nose4news

United States

#19 Jan 18, 2009
upset wrote:
Lawman, you said:
"slander a person with great integrity, ability, and knowledge of doing a job not everyone can do."
This is the funniest thing I have ever heard. Boy, you guys are suckers. Call Burnet County SO, call Bexar County SO, call Granite Shoals PD, call any of the agencies he has worked at and ask if he is eligible for rehire. We called and checked around when he ran for Sheriff.
I assume your City called his LISTED references and of course they all said wonderful things about him but I doubt anyone actually picked up the phone and called his previous employers (Other than his non paid job at the Constables office and boy are we happy we got rid of him), and if they did, someone was negligent in their hiring practices.
UPSET. You mentioned Burnet County, Granite Shoals, and Bexar County.I don't know much about Mr Lopez in Bexar county other than that he was able to rise from a jail guard through the ranks up to deputy chief. He must of been good at his job to be able to climb the ladder. As for Granite Shoals let me tell you about his position here. When Mr Lopez reitred from Bexar county he moved to his lake house in Granite Shoals. The city did not have a police department but did have a city marshals position. Out of 14 applicants for that position Mr Lopez was chosen due to his expertize. He was able to bring this city out of the stone age as city marshal and turned it into a real police department.You mention that he was fired. Not true. Mr Lopez and his office were given a complaint by a citizen that a councilman was being paid in cash under the table for doing remodeling work on the police department. No bids were put out for the remodeling job and it was given to the councilmans son who owns a remodeling company. When the then mayor found out that Chief Lopez was conducting an investigation on the councilman he informed Chief Lopez to stop the investigation or risk getting terminated. Chief Lopez did not turn his back on the elderly lady that complained but rather told the Mayor that he was resigning from his position. The letter of resignation can be found in his employee file that he turned in.So you Mr UPSET are wrong about him being fired. He immediatley was hired by the Burnet County Sheriff's office as an Investigator and the Elderly lady's complaint was turned over to the FBI. I can even give you the FBI agents name in Austin the complaint was turned over to. Now you also say he was terminated from the Burnet County Sheriff's office. The story on that is that some republicans and democrats alike approched Mr Lopez and asked him to consider running for sheriff. The then sheriff who was there at the time but has been replaced due to losing his re-election learned of the public wanting to support Chief Lopez for sheriff and terminated him at his will. Now Mr UPSET. If you or anyone else want verification of what I have stated then I would be more than happy to give you my name address and phone number and all the clippings in this areas news paper.I am still a resident of Granite Shoals in Burnet county and have been for a lifetime.As I stated in the other posting. It's a shame that someone with hatred and vendetta would attempt to ruin a good law enforcement officers life. All I can say to the Nixon people is that you are very very lucky to have a Police Department that is headed by an honorable and deticated Chief like Chief Andy Lopez.
Original Andy

San Antonio, TX

#20 Jan 18, 2009
Nose4news wrote:
<quoted text>UPSET. You mentioned Burnet County, Granite Shoals, and Bexar County.I don't know much about Mr Lopez in Bexar county other than that he was able to rise from a jail guard through the ranks up to deputy chief. He must of been good at his job to be able to climb the ladder. As for Granite Shoals let me tell you about his position here. When Mr Lopez reitred from Bexar county he moved to his lake house in Granite Shoals. The city did not have a police department but did have a city marshals position. Out of 14 applicants for that position Mr Lopez was chosen due to his expertize. He was able to bring this city out of the stone age as city marshal and turned it into a real police department.You mention that he was fired. Not true. Mr Lopez and his office were given a complaint by a citizen that a councilman was being paid in cash under the table for doing remodeling work on the police department. No bids were put out for the remodeling job and it was given to the councilmans son who owns a remodeling company. When the then mayor found out that Chief Lopez was conducting an investigation on the councilman he informed Chief Lopez to stop the investigation or risk getting terminated. Chief Lopez did not turn his back on the elderly lady that complained but rather told the Mayor that he was resigning from his position. The letter of resignation can be found in his employee file that he turned in.So you Mr UPSET are wrong about him being fired. He immediatley was hired by the Burnet County Sheriff's office as an Investigator and the Elderly lady's complaint was turned over to the FBI. I can even give you the FBI agents name in Austin the complaint was turned over to. Now you also say he was terminated from the Burnet County Sheriff's office. The story on that is that some republicans and democrats alike approched Mr Lopez and asked him to consider running for sheriff. The then sheriff who was there at the time but has been replaced due to losing his re-election learned of the public wanting to support Chief Lopez for sheriff and terminated him at his will. Now Mr UPSET. If you or anyone else want verification of what I have stated then I would be more than happy to give you my name address and phone number and all the clippings in this areas news paper.I am still a resident of Granite Shoals in Burnet county and have been for a lifetime.As I stated in the other posting. It's a shame that someone with hatred and vendetta would attempt to ruin a good law enforcement officers life. All I can say to the Nixon people is that you are very very lucky to have a Police Department that is headed by an honorable and deticated Chief like Chief Andy Lopez.
Nose, 99% of this is BS. A quick call to either department will uncover the truth. Truth is a officer started the investigation at Granite Shoals and Andy Lopez fired him for it. This led to numerous lawsuits where numerous things that Andy Lopez was doing wrong surfaced and Andy Lopez was let go. Andy Lopez Then went to the SO where he talked big talk and could not close a single case and the SO found out Andy Lopez was a FAKE!! Fromt here he went to 3 other agencies in that area and none of them worked out for him.

And you expect us to believe a person that lives in Granite Shoals is online reading the Nixon blogs? Come on, your a idiot. This is none other than Andy Lopez the fake Chief himself acting like a 3rd person defending him.

Andy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nixon Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Brian R Raatz? Sep 28 Concerned parent 1
News Lawsuit: Government Negligent In Texas Church M... Jun '18 alwaysnegligent 1
Amber Lanae Aguilar? Jun '18 DikTracy 1
News Turning churches into - hard targets' May '18 MmmJ 1
auvye trammell (Jun '10) Dec '17 Joyce slate 27
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Texas (Dis... (Oct '10) Feb '17 Jeff 51
Chief accuses City Manager of retaliation (Feb '16) Dec '16 Joyce slate 3

Nixon Jobs

Personal Finance

Nixon Mortgages