Elise Crain was ROBBED of the Ozark c...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Amazed

West Plains, MO

#41 Apr 2, 2013
I am absolutely amazed at some of the comments that I have read on this topic and a couple of others that are on here. We hear about children bullying children but, there is a lot of adults bullying adults on this one.
You all act like you care so much about the city of Ozark, when in all reality you really care very little about the city of Ozark. You all also claim to be very conservative. I daresay that the majority of you supported Ray Weter last year by signs, shirts, and letters. Mr. Weter is definitely not a conservative. He said on numerous times that he supported changing how the sales taxes were distributed. If you cared about it as much as you act, you would not have supported him.
This county has always had Democrats that decide to run for office and try to act like they are Republicans. That is exactly what is going on here. I know that you do not declare your party when you run for city office but, those ideas will filter into the decisions that concern this city.
Some are complaining about the city council when you were probably at one time sitting on the council. If you didn't like what was being done with the money why didn't you change it? If you talked about starting a reserve why didn't you get a reserve started?
Some of you should put your hatred aside and do what is best for this city. Enough is enough.
votingday

Ozark, MO

#42 Apr 2, 2013
Just vote today and make this city a better place for all of us, for our kids, and for our granchildren.
IVotedForShane

Nixa, MO

#43 Apr 2, 2013
Hey WeNeedProvenLeadership,

Did you see the election results? The people spoke LOUD AND CLEAR. And they obviously don't like how you think.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nixa Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Attorney Joanna Billingsley (Oct '11) Mar 20 Beyondtiredofher 33
Review: Best Friends Animal Hospital - Jack Ger... (Feb '09) Mar 18 Long time customer 96
Virginia Thrill posting Little House of Lies. N... (Feb '15) Mar 3 Jerrica 12
News Rose sentenced in sodomy case (Jul '12) Feb 23 fragassi 6
who's cheating with my husband (Dec '11) Feb 22 Dido 66
News Missouri budget seeks mix of cuts, small hikes ... Feb '17 Predator Harm In ... 1
where in the world is adam mobley of nixa and m... (Aug '13) Jan '17 georgia lynn jones 21

Nixa Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nixa Mortgages