Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#82 Sep 24, 2012
I don't have any grandchildren. Are you even employed? You seem to post quite a bit too.

Or are you on the cities time?
jeff stone

United States

#83 Sep 24, 2012
I don't have to work, I have plenty of money you old hag. I'm retired and my check once a month is more than than what you lied about when you worked the pool. How much bs overtime did you put in before you was let go. Or how about the bs you dished out to people who volunteered their time when all along you was being paid while you told people you was volunteering. doing this stuff on company time is something you and husband know how to do. Both did plenty of it.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#84 Sep 24, 2012
It is funny to see you rant to someone when you are wrong.

LOL LOL LOL

Keep ranting it is amusing. Kenny Miller
jeff stone

United States

#85 Sep 24, 2012
Wrong again you old hag
Good riddens

Hebron, OH

#86 Sep 24, 2012
DoOver wrote:
I don't have any grandchildren. Are you even employed? You seem to post quite a bit too.
Or are you on the cities time?
He's on the city's time. It's probably farret face himself who also is an old man.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#87 Sep 24, 2012
Kenny Miller is nothing more than a man with a grudge because his shiftless son wasn't hired as a Nitro Police Officer.

Now that Casebolt is in office have your son reapply.
Backonpost

Hurricane, WV

#88 Sep 24, 2012
OMG it just hit me on the Nitro Facebook page that Heather Droddy is not a real person. It is very obvious Ms. Droddy was created by Tiffany Terry to help validate her statements about city finances. This is tooooo funny!!!! By Mayor Casebolt's and Ms. Elkins statements it is clear they and others are aware of Tiffany's alias. Really this is not funny, it is more like sad and pathetic that an individual would stoop this low in an attempt to influence citizens of Nitro. In reading posts on this site it is obvious she is posting as several different people. Why would anyone believe anything she has to say when she is willing to do,such a thing. She has lost all credibility. I am sure it will be embarrassing for her when she sees others that are aware of this. Mayor Casebolt you better be cautious, I would guess that other imposters are either on your site or trying to get on!!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#89 Sep 24, 2012
Just hit me Mayor Dave Casebolt has posted on this website. RUMORKILLER was the user name he used when exposed. What name is he using now?

John Young was even dumb enough to post out here under his real name. How many fake ones has he used? LOL I bet his posts will come back to bite him big time with all his current law suits pending.

I don't believe that Tiffany Terry would set up a fake facebook page. Especially when she was clearly posting under her own name. Looks like Mayor Dave and crew can't take the heat.

I heard the audio put up on YouTube and I am confused that the Mayor would defriend Terry for talking about a surplus when he is clearly heard talking about the surplus and was even involved in the conversation on what backed it up.

In the most recent council meeting Mayor Casebolt admitted himself the city had a surplus.

Looks like Mayor Dave needs to send a friend request back to Terry and allow her back on the city facebook page. After all she was only talking about and responding to councilwoman Elkins and her inacurate information.

Step up Mayor Dave and do the right thing.
Thomas Crook

Nitro, WV

#90 Sep 24, 2012
Tifney has conducted herself as a fool at counsel meetings to acting as a ass at city hall. She thinks she is so smart, but even the news reporters think she is stupid. But at least she is now living with Debbie and jack. Hell I hear they are sleeping in the same bed. Keeping it all in the family. I wonder if Bill Clark stops by for some fun. Because we all know Bills wife prefers her live in girlfriend than her husband.
Well

Hebron, OH

#91 Sep 24, 2012
Casebolt supporters are freaks. Scariness like Casebolt's wife without makeup. She is a homely lady.
Thomas Crook

Nitro, WV

#92 Sep 24, 2012
Nothing like as ugly as you are. Look in a mirror. Better yet don't believe men who have been drinking when and only when they talk to you.
who lying now

Cincinnati, OH

#93 Sep 25, 2012
Thomas Crook wrote:
Tifney has conducted herself as a fool at counsel meetings to acting as a ass at city hall. She thinks she is so smart, but even the news reporters think she is stupid. But at least she is now living with Debbie and jack. Hell I hear they are sleeping in the same bed. Keeping it all in the family. I wonder if Bill Clark stops by for some fun. Because we all know Bills wife prefers her live in girlfriend than her husband.
Where do you get your information. She must be hitting a nerve for the attacks to be so personal. I believe there is something to what she has said. Why else would the Mayor lie.

As for how someone conducts themselves at council meetings. I listened to what she said for myself and the only fools are those sitting in council who are being lied to right to their face.
Thomas Crook

Nitro, WV

#94 Sep 25, 2012
You all are so stupid. Best thing to drive you all crazy is to ignore your bs. That's all it is . I realize it just 4 or 5 of your so call friends if that many. Enjoy your poor little life.
Xcel

Hurricane, WV

#95 Sep 25, 2012
who lying now wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get your information. She must be hitting a nerve for the attacks to be so personal. I believe there is something to what she has said. Why else would the Mayor lie.
As for how someone conducts themselves at council meetings. I listened to what she said for myself and the only fools are those sitting in council who are being lied to right to their face.
Terry has never said the mayor or treasurer has lied about anything or at least she has not said it in a public forum such as a council meeting. Her copy of the Council meeting on youtube is hard to understand due to poor audio quality. She never calls them out for lying, she asks questions they answer, she never disagrees with there answers. She states she will meet Young after the meeting to discuss further but that never happens.
Well

Grafton, OH

#96 Sep 25, 2012
Thomas Crook wrote:
Nothing like as ugly as you are. Look in a mirror. Better yet don't believe men who have been drinking when and only when they talk to you.
Kinda took offense to that statement didn't you. You are either farret face or sicko Young.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#97 Sep 25, 2012
Xcel wrote:
<quoted text> Terry has never said the mayor or treasurer has lied about anything or at least she has not said it in a public forum such as a council meeting. Her copy of the Council meeting on youtube is hard to understand due to poor audio quality. She never calls them out for lying, she asks questions they answer, she never disagrees with there answers. She states she will meet Young after the meeting to discuss further but that never happens.
She has said it many times. She has even said it on his CityofNitro Dave Casebolt facebook page. That must be why he defriended her. How dare someone speak their mind on his forum.

Actually she was having a running dialogue with Councilwoman Lorie Elkins. Which made Lorie Elkins look like an idiot.

But the Mayor said he removed Terry for talking about a surplus that doesn't exist. Like others have said. He should refriend her as he himself has now admitted in open council meeting the surplus.

Mayor Casebolt has very thin skin. He is going to have a hard time leading if he is this bumfuzzled so early in his term.

Also the quality of the audio on YouTube is very clear to anyone with an open mind. If you think that quality is bad go into city hall and ask the so called recorder to listen to her copy. From what I have been told it is terrible and you can't even make out what is being said. That is why she has so many holes in them minutes.
Xcel

Hurricane, WV

#98 Sep 25, 2012
I was not commenting to you, I commented on who's lying now's post so go away bitter troll! lol Like I said she never said anyone lied, she never made the argument on council floor when her questions were answered and she didn't follow up after the council meeting.
jeff stone

United States

#99 Sep 25, 2012
And you well are a bit@%
Larry Smith 50

Hurricane, WV

#100 Sep 27, 2012
Lisa Smith 45 wrote:
<quoted text>
She has said it many times. She has even said it on his CityofNitro Dave Casebolt facebook page. That must be why he defriended her. How dare someone speak their mind on his forum.
Actually she was having a running dialogue with Councilwoman Lorie Elkins. Which made Lorie Elkins look like an idiot.
But the Mayor said he removed Terry for talking about a surplus that doesn't exist. Like others have said. He should refriend her as he himself has now admitted in open council meeting the surplus.
Mayor Casebolt has very thin skin. He is going to have a hard time leading if he is this bumfuzzled so early in his term.
Also the quality of the audio on YouTube is very clear to anyone with an open mind. If you think that quality is bad go into city hall and ask the so called recorder to listen to her copy. From what I have been told it is terrible and you can't even make out what is being said. That is why she has so many holes in them minutes.
She has not said anyone was a lier in a council meeting. For her to make someone look bad that means someone would have to agree with her and she s not getting any support on Facebook or at council meetings. For what ever reason no one agrees with her!
Please

Massillon, OH

#101 Sep 27, 2012
It Casebolt and his cronies backing one another that's the problem.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nitro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clayton Homes/Oakwood homes?? 21 hr Wondering 1
Woman screw&d lover in front of kids for them t... 23 hr Carl 2
Xmas Decorations still up in Nitro Sat NHS83 14
Casebolt wants new name for Nitro High School Mar 27 The truth 11
Lumber liquidators on CBS 60 minutes Mar 27 And go 3
Barber Shop (Aug '14) Mar 26 The truth 33
Nitro Public Works Vehicles Need Major Repairs ... Mar 22 GetItTogether 19
Nitro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Nitro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]