JollyRoger

Hurricane, WV

#42 Sep 21, 2012
Casto didn't have a chance, even if he knew what it was. It was time for him to go whether they were friends or not because of his lack of leadership and unfair treatment.
JollyRoger

Hurricane, WV

#43 Sep 21, 2012
repost:
OMG it just hit me on the Nitro Facebook page that Heather Droddy is not a real person. It is very obvious Ms. Droddy was created by Tiffany Terry to help validate her statements about city finances. This is tooooo funny!!!! By Mayor Casebolt's and Ms. Elkins statements it is clear they and others are aware of Tiffany's alias. Really this is not funny, it is more like sad and pathetic that an individual would stoop this low in an attempt to influence citizens of Nitro. In reading posts on this site it is obvious she is posting as several different people. Why would anyone believe anything she has to say when she is willing to do,such a thing. She has lost all credibility. I am sure it will be embarrassing for her when she sees others that are aware of this. Mayor Casebolt you better be cautious, I would guess that other imposters are either on your site or trying to get on!!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#44 Sep 21, 2012
JollyRoger wrote:
repost:
OMG it just hit me on the Nitro Facebook page that Heather Droddy is not a real person. It is very obvious Ms. Droddy was created by Tiffany Terry to help validate her statements about city finances. This is tooooo funny!!!! By Mayor Casebolt's and Ms. Elkins statements it is clear they and others are aware of Tiffany's alias. Really this is not funny, it is more like sad and pathetic that an individual would stoop this low in an attempt to influence citizens of Nitro. In reading posts on this site it is obvious she is posting as several different people. Why would anyone believe anything she has to say when she is willing to do,such a thing. She has lost all credibility. I am sure it will be embarrassing for her when she sees others that are aware of this. Mayor Casebolt you better be cautious, I would guess that other imposters are either on your site or trying to get on!!
I don't believe for a second Terry created a fake Facebook page. Why would she? She posted under her own name.

Then there is Mayor Casebolt defriending Terry for as he said, "continuing to talk about a surplus that didn't exist" But in the council meeting that just took place when questions were asked. Mayor Casebolt himself admitted there was a surplus.

The problem John Young, Dave Casebolt and Craig Matthews have is that they have told so many lies they can't keep track of them.
Nitro73

Nitro, WV

#45 Sep 21, 2012
NHS83 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe for a second Terry created a fake Facebook page. Why would she? She posted under her own name.
Then there is Mayor Casebolt defriending Terry for as he said, "continuing to talk about a surplus that didn't exist" But in the council meeting that just took place when questions were asked. Mayor Casebolt himself admitted there was a surplus.
The problem John Young, Dave Casebolt and Craig Matthews have is that they have told so many lies they can't keep track of them.
Well believe it because she certainly did! You know it too ....you just won't admit it. Her posting under her own name has NOTHING to do with it. She created an additional account to make it seem as though there were more people supporting her crazy theories. Just like she does on here. Well nobody is falling for it.
Opinion

Hebron, OH

#46 Sep 21, 2012
JollyRoger wrote:
Casto didn't have a chance, even if he knew what it was. It was time for him to go whether they were friends or not because of his lack of leadership and unfair treatment.
You are such an ignorant ass. If two other candidates would have ran for mayor, Casebolt wouldn't be in office retard!!

Casebolt and Yiung can't be trusted. Funny part is, Casebolt is a little man who has accomplished little in life. He's old and just now can support his family! How pathetic. He has a steady income now.
Opinion

Hebron, OH

#47 Sep 21, 2012
JollyRoger wrote:
repost:
So is Casebolt's supporters. Posting on this forum under several different names and it's the same person. Young is really good at that and so is Casebolt himself.

Get a life loser!!

Location hidden

#48 Sep 21, 2012
Nitro73 wrote:
<quoted text>Well believe it because she certainly did! You know it too ....you just won't admit it. Her posting under her own name has NOTHING to do with it. She created an additional account to make it seem as though there were more people supporting her crazy theories. Just like she does on here. Well nobody is falling for it.
You Casebolt supporters really need to put down the kool aide.

You think every person who agrees and believes what she is saying is one person.

Wasn't Mayor Casebolt outed as RUMORKILLER on this site? We all know he John Young, Craig Matthews and their rabid supporters are our here posting.

The more they attack Terry the more they show they have something to hide.
JollyRoger

Hurricane, WV

#49 Sep 22, 2012
Its was obvious that of over 1000 friends on the Dave Casebolt City of Nitro page she could not drum up support for her activities under her real name. She even started her own city Facebook page and no one posted on it.

Location hidden

#50 Sep 22, 2012
I read her posts she wasn't trying to drum up support for anything.

I am amazed there are nine elected officials.who are as stupid as this.

I heard Dave Casebolt there was no surplus then said there was. John young has council focused on a balance sheet.

The more they talk the more harm they are doing to themselves.
Thomas Crook

Nitro, WV

#51 Sep 22, 2012
Well we all know that Tifney ,Schafer and his wife, bill Clark, Tifney so called husband and big dumb Larck have been posting on these site under other names for who "the Family" If they only knew what the family had to say about all of them behind their backs for years now. How the chief wanted them set them up to get rid of them. You had better think who your true friends are before believing their lies.
Opinion

Toledo, OH

#52 Sep 22, 2012
Thomas Crook wrote:
Well we all know that Tifney ,Schafer and his wife, bill Clark, Tifney so called husband and big dumb Larck have been posting on these site under other names for who "the Family" If they only knew what the family had to say about all of them behind their backs for years now. How the chief wanted them set them up to get rid of them. You had better think who your true friends are before believing their lies.
Good grief. Casebolt and Young are both two of the most harassing and backstabbing officials I have known. So for you Casebolt supporters to continuously run the mouths like diarrhea is quite entertaining.

Casebolt is trash!!
Opinion

Toledo, OH

#53 Sep 22, 2012
JollyRoger wrote:
Its was obvious that of over 1000 friends on the Dave Casebolt City of Nitro page she could not drum up support for her activities under her real name. She even started her own city Facebook page and no one posted on it.
Friends on fb doesn't hold water. Casebolt lost a lot of votes and his fb Friends are reading his page to see how he is conducting himself. And so far he's acting like a crook who picks and chooses.

Actions speak louder than words.
Thomas Crook

Nitro, WV

#54 Sep 22, 2012
You are full of it Opinion. Keep talking your bs
Opinion

Toledo, OH

#55 Sep 22, 2012
Thomas Crook wrote:
You are full of it Opinion. Keep talking your bs
It's not bs. The only bs is Young and Casebolt.
JollyRoger

Hurricane, WV

#56 Sep 22, 2012
Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>
Friends on fb doesn't hold water. Casebolt lost a lot of votes and his fb Friends are reading his page to see how he is conducting himself. And so far he's acting like a crook who picks and chooses.
Actions speak louder than words.
LMAO did you take a poll because your opinion doesn't hold water. You want to talk about conduct, Please! Act like you have some sense.

Location hidden

#57 Sep 22, 2012
Thomas Crook wrote:
you are so full of deal it is not funny. The people you referenced above are not as stupid as Casto. He allowed John Young and Dave Casebolt to make him distance himself with their lies.

Good try though. The only people who are lying and setting people up are John Young and Dave Casebolt.

If what you say is true what has the "family" had to say? And how could they set people up to get rid of them when none of people you referenced have had no affiliation with the city for more than five years. oh and what did the "family" do to set them up.

I will await your reply. Either back it up or shut up.
Opinion

Toledo, OH

#58 Sep 22, 2012
JollyRoger wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO did you take a poll because your opinion doesn't hold water. You want to talk about conduct, Please! Act like you have some sense.
Please act like you have sense!!
JollyRoger

Brooklyn, NY

#59 Sep 22, 2012
I didn't make the dunba$$ comment!
Thomas Crook

Nitro, WV

#60 Sep 22, 2012
Oh I could tell a lot but I won't at this time. The time will come soon. But just remember what you did with the x chief when you were out head hunting Racer for a DUI

Location hidden

#61 Sep 22, 2012
Thomas Crook wrote:
Oh I could tell a lot but I won't at this time. The time will come soon. But just remember what you did with the x chief when you were out head hunting Racer for a DUI
I have never "head hunted" anyone. So don't know what your talking about. Bill Racer was caught DUI more than 7 years ago. Didn't he also plead guilty?

Just like I thought your full of BS on the rest of your comments.

None of this has anything to do with John Young lying to council and the public.

GOOD TRY AT A DIVERSION THOUGH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nitro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
nitro youth league basketball 9 hr Cat Daddy 19
Reverse cowboy 19 hr Yelloo 1
Walmart security Sun hell 12
Showcats teacher Sat Psych 14
Bill Clark Dec 20 NHS 77 3
Hot Nitro chicks in their 30s Dec 20 milf lover 5
Worst Manager in Nitro! Dec 19 local resident 3
Nitro Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web