Whatever

Charleston, WV

#21 Jul 10, 2012
One of the luxuries of being an elected official is to appoint those that you want to work with and have the same vision as you do. Give us all a break. He made his bed, now he can lay in it. Had he not been double dipping and retired as a captain while collecting full chief's salary, he would have been reinstated to his former captain position at the nitro police department, but by retiring, he eliminated his own safeguard when holding an appointed position.

Maybe I will keep posting this part so anyone reading doesn't miss exactly why he is no longer employed. His own choice!

People already know the Jordans were spreading lies about casebolt, not worried about telling you what they did, you already know.

I am going to keep posting this though. Because even your dumb a&& can't come up with any lie to explain this away!

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#22 Jul 10, 2012
And I am going to repost the response from the other poster. Because your Dumb ASS can't substantiate what you said.

I am going to repost something another poster put up when you made the same post earlier today:

"Really Chief Jordan and his family have tried to undermine Mayor Casebolt every step of the way.

Only someone like John Young could get people to believe that.

countless rumors and attempted to cause problems for him and his family for years? What problems has Chief Jordan or his family ever caused Dave Casebolt?

You are without substance to your argument here. But if you do have facts lets hear them. Because the only family that has been trashed is the Jordan family and that was by JOhn Young, Jim McKay and now our Mayor Dave Casebolt."

Perhaps you would like to answer the other poster instead of putting up the same post again.
Whatever

New York, NY

#23 Jul 10, 2012
nope! I will just keep posting this!

One of the luxuries of being an elected official is to appoint those that you want to work with and have the same vision as you do. Give us all a break. He made his bed, now he can lay in it. Had he not been double dipping and retired as a captain while collecting full chief's salary, he would have been reinstated to his former captain position at the nitro police department, but by retiring, he eliminated his own safeguard when holding an appointed position.

Maybe I will keep posting this part so anyone reading doesn't miss exactly why he is no longer employed. His own choice!

People already know the Jordans were spreading lies about casebolt, not worried about telling you what they did, you already know.

I am going to keep posting this though. Because even your dumb a&& can't come up with any lie to explain this away!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#24 Jul 10, 2012
And I am going to repost the response from the other poster. Because your Dumb ASS can't substantiate what you said.

I am going to repost something another poster put up when you made the same post earlier today:

"Really Chief Jordan and his family have tried to undermine Mayor Casebolt every step of the way.

Only someone like John Young could get people to believe that.

countless rumors and attempted to cause problems for him and his family for years? What problems has Chief Jordan or his family ever caused Dave Casebolt?

You are without substance to your argument here. But if you do have facts lets hear them. Because the only family that has been trashed is the Jordan family and that was by JOhn Young, Jim McKay and now our Mayor Dave Casebolt."

Perhaps you would like to answer the other poster instead of putting up the same post again.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#25 Jul 10, 2012
Do over you owe me one for reposting your post.
Whatever

New York, NY

#26 Jul 10, 2012
He made his bed, now he can lay in it. Had he not been double dipping and retired as a captain while collecting full chief's salary, he would have been reinstated to his former captain position at the nitro police department, but by retiring, he eliminated his own safeguard when holding an appointed position.

Maybe I will keep posting this part so anyone reading doesn't miss exactly why he is no longer employed. His own choice!

People already know the Jordans were spreading lies about casebolt, not worried about telling you what they did, you already know.

I am going to keep posting this though. Because even your dumb a&& can't come up with any lie to explain this away!
Land O Lakes

Charleston, WV

#27 Jul 10, 2012
Come on Nitro wake up and smell the coffee. Jordan was canned because he was soft as warm butter. Nothing more nothing less, Mayor Casebolt made protecting the citizens priority number #1 and it had to start with the weak link leaving.
Hopefully Officer Oxley will be chosen for the position.
Lol

Toledo, OH

#28 Jul 11, 2012
Im so impressed that he busted a meth house that was previously busted.
Give me a break

Hurricane, WV

#29 Jul 11, 2012
Well if it was busted under Jack that shows he didn't stop it. If you would drive pass it you will see that the city condem it. No one will be able to live there again. So it looks like Jack didn't do his job right the last time. LOL.
Land O Lakes

Charleston, WV

#30 Jul 11, 2012
Precisely!

Do the job right the first time and you won't have to do it over a second time or in butters case again and again and.....

As Andy Griffith told Aunt Bee...Call the man!
Whatever

New York, NY

#31 Jul 11, 2012
Yup, wonder who delivered the " Rusty Casto for mayor" sign to that house?

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#32 Jul 11, 2012
Land O Lakes wrote:
Come on Nitro wake up and smell the coffee. Jordan was canned because he was soft as warm butter. Nothing more nothing less, Mayor Casebolt made protecting the citizens priority number #1 and it had to start with the weak link leaving.
Hopefully Officer Oxley will be chosen for the position.
Wow Leslie you really need to get a grip. Your husband will be on the other side soon enough. I hope he is treated the way your husband is treating Jordan.

Casebolt made protecting the citizens in priority number 1 what a joke.

Jordan is no weak link and there will be those who realize this in due time.

I hope they do choose Oxley a Yes man who will not lead in the best interest of the department but in the best interest of what the Mayor wants so he can play at being Chief.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#33 Jul 11, 2012
Give me a break wrote:
Well if it was busted under Jack that shows he didn't stop it. If you would drive pass it you will see that the city condem it. No one will be able to live there again. So it looks like Jack didn't do his job right the last time. LOL.
ridiculous. first of all the police department has no authority to condemn a house.

Also I guess Brian will be failure when a druggie is busted and let back out on the street and has to be busted again.

You people are so ridiculous it is not even funny.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#34 Jul 11, 2012
Land O Lakes wrote:
Precisely!
Do the job right the first time and you won't have to do it over a second time or in butters case again and again and.....
As Andy Griffith told Aunt Bee...Call the man!
Ok so thanks for setting the precedent that when a drug person is arrested for the second time in Nitro the Chief is not doing his job.

If that is the standard Brian will be termed in weeks.

Drug people are a rotating door.

You are not even credible.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#35 Jul 11, 2012
Give me a break wrote:
Well if it was busted under Jack that shows he didn't stop it. If you would drive pass it you will see that the city condem it. No one will be able to live there again. So it looks like Jack didn't do his job right the last time. LOL.
What an idiot. First of all the meth in the first bust was outside the house. Secondly the police department can not condemn anything.

You have no clue how a police department runs. This must be Brian Oxley.
Lol

Toledo, OH

#36 Jul 11, 2012
Nitro First wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok so thanks for setting the precedent that when a drug person is arrested for the second time in Nitro the Chief is not doing his job.
If that is the standard Brian will be termed in weeks.
Drug people are a rotating door.
You are not even credible.
Exactly.

Drug people are a rotating door. This was set up to make Casebolt and Oxley look good. It's plain as the nose on your face.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#37 Jul 11, 2012
Land O Lakes wrote:
Come on Nitro wake up and smell the coffee. Jordan was canned because he was soft as warm butter. Nothing more nothing less, Mayor Casebolt made protecting the citizens priority number #1 and it had to start with the weak link leaving.
Hopefully Officer Oxley will be chosen for the position.
If Jordan is soft and warm as butter then Oxley is liquid that does not even solidify.
So true

New York, NY

#38 Jul 11, 2012
Yes, drugs are a rotating door, not even the Great Jack Jordan could stop it! Maybe the Chief was too busy with the reelect Rusty Casto campaign to actual do the job he was hired for.

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#39 Jul 11, 2012
Idiocy that is the theme for all Casebolt supporters. That kool aide must taste real good.
give me a break

United States

#40 Jul 11, 2012
Hey dumb a$$ the city did it.why don't you go over and look at the sign. You would know which house lord knows you rode around with Jack pretending to be the chief enough.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nitro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
carlos whitt (Aug '14) 10 hr dirt mcgirt 14
alliance mc club 13 hr losingit 7
Heather woollard (Jul '14) 19 hr Chrissy 13
Dog Track Sat Loser 7
second chance pre-owned auto Fri jim 26
Charlie "Guy" Baldwin (Jul '14) Apr 24 UnderTheTable 16
Chris Walton (Sep '14) Apr 23 TheReallyRealOne 9
More from around the web

Nitro People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]