Contents
1 Sports 1.1 Basketball
1.2 Motorsport
1.3 Miscellaneous
2 Other uses

Sports....

Basketball
Dream Team, the 1992 United States men's Olympic basketball team in Barcelona
Dream Team II, the 1994 United States men's national basketball team at the FIBA World Championship
Dream Team III, the 1996 United States men's Olympic basketball team in Atlanta
Philippines Dream Team, the Philippines national basketball team in the 1990 Asian Games

Motorsport....
Team Scuderia Ferrari of the first half of the 2000s in Formula One
Team McLaren-Mercedes during the 2010-2012 Formula One seasons
Penske Racing of the 1994 IndyCar season
Hendrick Motorsports of the 2009 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series

Miscellaneous....
Nickname given to the 1936 Saint Mary's College of California football team
Brazil men's national volleyball team under coach Bernardo Rezende since 2002
FIFA Dream Team, an all-time all-star football team published by FIFA in 2004
The Puerto Rico national baseball team in the 1995 Caribbean Series
An era (19911994), in the history of FC Barcelona, a Spanish football club
Super League Dream Team, award for players in the European rugby Super League
Dream Team Australian rules football team, that represented the States and territories of Australia other than Victoria in the AFL Hall of Fame Tribute Match
AFL Dream Team, a notable online competition for supporters run by the Australian Football League

Other uses....
Nickname for the legal defense team in the O. J. Simpson case

Dream Team (Nitro's Mayor, Police Chief, Treasurer, and Council Members)
1 post removed
Lmao

United States

#3 Dec 19, 2012
They are making fools of themselves. Just trying to irritate. Time to ignore and let KARMA come around.
Stu P.

Springfield, NJ

#4 Dec 19, 2012
Lmao wrote:
They are making fools of themselves. Just trying to irritate. Time to ignore and let KARMA come around.
The only problem is YOU can't ignore. Because you're so eat up with envy and MUST have the last word....
Lmao

United States

#5 Dec 19, 2012
Bye idiot. It's really hilarious and there isn't any envy. You Casebolt supporters are imbeciles. SMH!! Karma BABY!!

Mason Jars you're a total idiot. Logging in and changing your user name. Bye once again!!
Who-Knows

Hurricane, WV

#6 Dec 19, 2012
You are correct-KARMA is coming around
Mason Jars

Martinsburg, WV

#7 Dec 19, 2012
NITROWILDCAT

Thank you so much for your anology. In my humble opinion there is only two dream teams

1992 US mens Olympic team and Mayor Casebolt and his court!

@Lmao

I promise you I have never changed my username. Not even once. Now I have seen it used by imposters on occasions, but me using an alias...NAH!

Who-Knows

Who is this karma fella you speak so highly of? If he is coming to town please steer him towards town hall for a meet and greet with the dream team. Afterwards the ol chap may just want to put roots down in what in time will be known as the best little town in West Virginia

Happy Holidays and Go Wildcats!
NITROWILDCAT

Saint Albans, WV

#8 Dec 20, 2012
Mason Jars wrote:
NITROWILDCAT
Thank you so much for your anology. In my humble opinion there is only two dream teams
1992 US mens Olympic team and Mayor Casebolt and his court!
@Lmao
I promise you I have never changed my username. Not even once. Now I have seen it used by imposters on occasions, but me using an alias...NAH!
Who-Knows
Who is this karma fella you speak so highly of? If he is coming to town please steer him towards town hall for a meet and greet with the dream team. Afterwards the ol chap may just want to put roots down in what in time will be known as the best little town in West Virginia
Happy Holidays and Go Wildcats!
Your welcome Mr.Jars. Nitro is quickly becoming the "BEST" little town in WV for a reason! The new Mayor, Police Chief and the entire Elite Dream Team are what any town would want!. Happy Holidays and Go Wildcats!
1 post removed
Da hood

United States

#10 Dec 22, 2012
NITROWILDCAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Your welcome Mr.Jars. Nitro is quickly becoming the "BEST" little town in WV for a reason! The new Mayor, Police Chief and the entire Elite Dream Team are what any town would want!. Happy Holidays and Go Wildcats!
Grow up imbeciles. People are laughing at all of you, especially Casebolt and his old looking wife. Fo real, she's old and skinny!! Lol!! Is she in her 70's? I heard the mayor said 60's? The mayor can't do any better than a 70 year old? BAHBAHBAH!
Mason Jars

Martinsburg, WV

#11 Dec 22, 2012
How rude. You should be ashamed of yourself for saying something like that.
Da hood

United States

#12 Dec 22, 2012
BAHBAHBAH. She is old peep.
NCrazy

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Dec 22, 2012
Da hood wrote:
BAHBAHBAH. She is old peep.
Have you looked in the mirror???? I would recommend that before you go calling people names! I think God must have had a bad day when he made your ugly a$$.. If my dog was that ugly I'd shave its ass and teach it to walk backwards!! You ugly F!*k tard!!

Bahahaha
Da hood

Miamisburg, OH

#14 Dec 23, 2012
Ditto to the Mayor, Young and Mathews!!! People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones!
Another lawsuit pending

Miamisburg, OH

#15 Dec 23, 2012
What settlement is the so called dream team going to dream up to settle another harassment lawsuit with the mayor involved with Young??
Hit a nerve

Miamisburg, OH

#16 Dec 23, 2012
NCrazy wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you looked in the mirror???? I would recommend that before you go calling people names! I think God must have had a bad day when he made your ugly a$$.. If my dog was that ugly I'd shave its ass and teach it to walk backwards!! You ugly F!*k tard!!
Bahahaha
I think the truth hurts. Poor little loser mayor and his supporters. BAHBAHBAH!! She is old. Does she use her mountaineer card at restaurants? She is trying to look young, but she is very well preserved!!! Think next time mayor before you belittle others. You not far from a midget!! Couple of messes!!! Now he can finally provide for his family and did you pay the arrearage in regard to his sewer bill?
TheOnlyDumbassIs You

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Dec 23, 2012
Hit a nerve wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the truth hurts. Poor little loser mayor and his supporters. BAHBAHBAH!! She is old. Does she use her mountaineer card at restaurants? She is trying to look young, but she is very well preserved!!! Think next time mayor before you belittle others. You not far from a midget!! Couple of messes!!! Now he can finally provide for his family and did you pay the arrearage in regard to his sewer bill?
Haha the only nerve that will be hit are the ones of yours when you are burning in hell. That is exactly where you are heading by the way....you are pure evil. I dont expect my post will bother you any because clearly you have no feelings or conscious. You clearly have no reapect either for the LORD...because If u did you wouldnt post such envious jealous comments about someone u dont even know!!! Ur pathetic.
Hit a nerve

Miamisburg, OH

#18 Dec 23, 2012
Neither does Casebolt you hypocrite. Yes I guess you and the rest of his low class supporters who belittled and disrespected to get such a loser elected into office will be there as well. See ya moron!!

Old old old and old again.
TheOnlyDumbassIs You

Saint Albans, WV

#19 Dec 23, 2012
Hit a nerve wrote:
Neither does Casebolt you hypocrite. Yes I guess you and the rest of his low class supporters who belittled and disrespected to get such a loser elected into office will be there as well. See ya moron!!
Old old old and old again.
The only person i "belittled" is you and thats simply because you deserve it. You asked for it by Your comments. Get it right.....the Casebolt supporters are NOT the mean evil ones out here bashing. It is a one sided fight that has already been won by Casebolt. You Just cant move on is the problem.....Hahahaha
Hit a nerve

Miamisburg, OH

#20 Dec 23, 2012
Please!

Nitro is finding out about him. He needs to be ashamed. Casebolt and his supporters are just as big as losers as he is. Wonder how much money the pending law suit is going to cost tax payers for his harassment? So you get it right. Anything that is stated to Casebolt, Young, or Mathews is well deserved.

Hes not as clean as he portrays. So back at you loser! The problem is I hit a nerve. It's always everybody who states something about Casebolt (by the way, gooble gooble) or his wife whose skin is tough as leather, is jealous. It's not jealousy, people are calling it like they see it. Believe me him or her isn't anything to be jealous of, so you move on crybaby nutcase!!
Dill Doe

Ardsley, NY

#21 Dec 24, 2012
Hit a nerve wrote:
Please!

Nitro is finding out about him. He needs to be ashamed. Casebolt and his supporters are just as big as losers as he is. Wonder how much money the pending law suit is going to cost tax payers for his harassment? So you get it right. Anything that is stated to Casebolt, Young, or Mathews is well deserved.

Hes not as clean as he portrays. So back at you loser! The problem is I hit a nerve. It's always everybody who states something about Casebolt (by the way, gooble gooble) or his wife whose skin is tough as leather, is jealous. It's not jealousy, people are calling it like they see it. Believe me him or her isn't anything to be jealous of, so you move on crybaby nutcase!!
Twitchy, twitchy, twitchy....you poor pathetic, hateful little twatwaffle...SMH.
Try to let go of that anger these next few days and have a Merry Christmas.
Hit a nerve

Miamisburg, OH

#22 Dec 24, 2012
I feel sorry for you Dill because you are the same person and you keep changing your name to respond. Craig what happened to the CFD money? You even look like your elevator is going all the way to the top. Merry Christmas stinky! Your gf is hard up I'm telling you! Gobble gobble! BAHBAHBAH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nitro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
brooke staats (May '12) 1 hr Curious 10
Poca football 2 hr Seriously 17
Daniel W. 2 hr QueenBBB 29
abuse of special needs kids in Anne Bailey Elem... 4 hr Tom McGee 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 22 hr The monster 4,243
Odd place for grill Thu Seriously 2
Ferrel lacy Sep 20 Elcoshow29 5

Nitro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance