Holliday activities for children

Holliday activities for children

Posted in the Nitro Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#1 Nov 20, 2012
I was wondering if there any Holliday activities for children
Just me

Saint Albans, WV

#2 Nov 21, 2012
Have you ever been to the Bethlehem walk in Hometown?
Dream team

United States

#3 Nov 21, 2012
You mean to tell me that Casebolt and his dream team hasnt been dreaming up something for the kids? Maybe Casebolt should hand out candy canes instead of ice cream this time, and have sicko UG Young's brother Treasurer of Nitro John Young by Casebolt's side. We all know John Young is into porn!! Birds of feathers.
Mason Jars

Martinsburg, WV

#4 Nov 21, 2012
Trust me when I say that Santa Clause came early this year when the good citizens of Nitro gave us Mr David Casebolt as our leader. It may go down as the single most greatest gift of all time.

Xmas came early for Nitro citizens

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5 Nov 22, 2012
Really people this crap again ?! Did u NOT see the discussion subject ?! U all need to act your ages. I didn't ask about your stupid grudges! I asked if there was any activities for children!!

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#6 Nov 22, 2012
Just me wrote:
Have you ever been to the Bethlehem walk in Hometown?
no I haven't I moved here last year. And now I have a 14 month old. So I was just wondering

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#7 Nov 22, 2012
Dream team wrote:
You mean to tell me that Casebolt and his dream team hasnt been dreaming up something for the kids? Maybe Casebolt should hand out candy canes instead of ice cream this time, and have sicko UG Young's brother Treasurer of Nitro John Young by Casebolt's side. We all know John Young is into porn!! Birds of feathers.
DID U NOT SEE THE SUBJECT OF THE DISCUSSION ?! Act your age! I did not ask nor do I care to continue to have your bs on my question ! If you can't freakin answer my ? Then at least have enough respect not to even comment. This makes twice this has happened now and I've only had two ? S people like u make me want to move. PLEASE KEEP YOUR CRAP OFF MY QUESTION!! U REALLY SHOW HOW ATE UP
U ATE WITH UNHAPPINESS IF YOU ARE SO UNHAPPY WITH NITRO'S POLITICS MOVE!! For the love of God!
Blue bird

Springfield, NJ

#8 Nov 22, 2012
Marion Anderson wrote:
<quoted text>DID U NOT SEE THE SUBJECT OF THE DISCUSSION ?! Act your age! I did not ask nor do I care to continue to have your bs on my question ! If you can't freakin answer my ? Then at least have enough respect not to even comment. This makes twice this has happened now and I've only had two ? S people like u make me want to move. PLEASE KEEP YOUR CRAP OFF MY QUESTION!! U REALLY SHOW HOW ATE UP
U ATE WITH UNHAPPINESS IF YOU ARE SO UNHAPPY WITH NITRO'S POLITICS MOVE!! For the love of God!
Ignore them Marion. Mason likes to get It's spoon out and stir the haterade and the other one and all it's different personalities loves to drink it up...it used to be amusing but it's loosing its pizzazz now.
Have you tried the clay center yet? Or even the Huntington mall, you could see Santa and then ride the train around the mall. It's kinda cheesy but the little ones LOVE it! Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving!!
Blue bird

Springfield, NJ

#9 Nov 22, 2012
Blue bird wrote:
<quoted text>Ignore them Marion. Mason likes to get It's spoon out and stir the haterade and the other one and all it's different personalities loves to drink it up...it used to be amusing but it's loosing its pizzazz now.
Have you tried the clay center yet? Or even the Huntington mall, you could see Santa and then ride the train around the mall. It's kinda cheesy but the little ones LOVE it! Good luck and Happy Thanksgiving!!
Oh and PS, if you haven't been to the mall, the train is inside and it's year round. So you dont have to worry about it being cold.
1 post removed

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#11 Nov 22, 2012
Blue bird wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh and PS, if you haven't been to the mall, the train is inside and it's year round. So you dont have to worry about it being cold.
cool we will def check it out. It just makes me sick. They keep doing this stupidity. Last time I asked about trick or treat and wound up being called fake and all kinds of pysco crap. I even went to Tudors so the rere could see I'm as real as they come. Thank you for the info. HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!!
Mason Jars

Martinsburg, WV

#12 Nov 22, 2012
Happy Thanksgiving Marion to you and your family. I am pretty sure Charleston will have their Xmas parade in early December with Santa and all his elves. It's fun for everyone even a 14 month old. As far as if Nitro will have any kind of activity i don't know, but you can just call the Mayors office and they will be more than happy to answer your questions.
mom of one

West Salem, OH

#13 Nov 22, 2012
There is a breakfast with Santa Dec 1st at the high school plus craft show then Dec 8th they are having lunch with Santa and the parade is that evening at 6pm in downtown Nitro.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14 Nov 22, 2012
mom of one wrote:
There is a breakfast with Santa Dec 1st at the high school plus craft show then Dec 8th they are having lunch with Santa and the parade is that evening at 6pm in downtown Nitro.
thank you so much!
May G

United States

#15 Nov 28, 2012
Mason Jars wrote:
Trust me when I say that Santa Clause came early this year when the good citizens of Nitro gave us Mr David Casebolt as our leader. It may go down as the single most greatest gift of all time.
Xmas came early for Nitro citizens
You are truly a sick and mental person who apparently is living Casebolt. He a gross little man who parades around thinking he's somebody and he's not. Oh, his wife needs to grow up and act her age. She is very old looking. Just an observation. My apologies.

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#16 Nov 29, 2012
Smh I will not even attempt to ask another ? On this site it is very clear to me that very very few of you are capable of being a adult. And answer simple ? Without turning it into some stupidity in one form or another. I guess I will just have to go meet this case bolt myself. Form my own opinion can u at least tell me where to find him? Is he to be found where I pay my swear bill? Oh wait please do not bother to respond. I will find it myself.
mom of one

Saint Albans, WV

#17 Nov 29, 2012
Marion Anderson wrote:
Smh I will not even attempt to ask another ? On this site it is very clear to me that very very few of you are capable of being a adult. And answer simple ? Without turning it into some stupidity in one form or another. I guess I will just have to go meet this case bolt myself. Form my own opinion can u at least tell me where to find him? Is he to be found where I pay my swear bill? Oh wait please do not bother to respond. I will find it myself.
Yes you can find him at city hall, where you pay your trash and sewer bill. Dont let anyone stop you from asking a question or replying on this site or any other,plz dont give them that much power. Your better then that.
Lmao

Barberton, OH

#18 Nov 30, 2012
Marion Anderson wrote:
Smh I will not even attempt to ask another ? On this site it is very clear to me that very very few of you are capable of being a adult. And answer simple ? Without turning it into some stupidity in one form or another. I guess I will just have to go meet this case bolt myself. Form my own opinion can u at least tell me where to find him? Is he to be found where I pay my swear bill? Oh wait please do not bother to respond. I will find it myself.
You are most definitely a Casebolt and Matthews supporter. Bahbahbah!
Activity

Poca, WV

#19 Dec 2, 2012
An activity like the HoeDown would be wonderful
Rumor has it

Springfield, NJ

#20 Dec 2, 2012
That city council is going to propose an outdoor amphitheater for ridenour park. And the youth of nitro could form a production company and put on outdoor productions of classic stories, like The wizard of oz!! Now THAT is an awesome idea! Dontcha think?!

“kiss my glass”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#21 Dec 2, 2012
Took my babies to the Trinity hall today to see Santa, and have brunch. They really do have a wonderful Santa. I was happy to see that Tudors opened their hearts to give away free food. Shows me that not all company owners are Scrooges.
The Charleston Christmas parade is this coming Saturday. It is always huge! I do believe Nitro is having theirs Saturday too. Also the festival of lights in Saint Albans is wonderful. They have free cocoa , and free cookies. You can even get a picture with Santa for 5 dollars. The lights are beautiful. They do accept food, and money donations. Happy holiday's to everyone!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Nitro Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
so many cheating women (Feb '15) 2 hr Kia 5
Affairs (Mar '16) 2 hr Melissa 22
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr concern Corporal 3,989
second chance pre-owned auto (Jan '15) 12 hr Justin 42
Crystal toler, Rick Rider and anyone else doin... 13 hr Fred109nitrowv 2
Arrogant women Mon DRTRUTH 1
state inspection Sun Donald Trump 8

Nitro Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Nitro Mortgages